剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
And there's probably a whole lot of other serious shit
你都不了解
that you don't know about him,
所以你还是趁早走吧 好吗
so I suggest you leave while you can, comprende?
是真的吗
Is that true?
哪部分
Which part?
听着 我有些事没跟你说
Okay, look, there are some things I haven't told you,
是有合理原因的 好吗
but for really good reasons, okay?
你真可悲
You are pathetic.
你在干吗啊
What the hell do you think you're doing?
以斯拉 赶紧给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥
Ezra! You have to call your parents.
就现在
Right now.
喂 爸
Hello? Dad?
孩子 我是你的老朋友 埃利斯先生
Hey, kid, it's your old friend Mr. Ellis.
记得我吗
Remember me?
你♥爸♥妈现在没事
Look, Mom and Dad are fine for now,
但是
but, uh...
你该回家了
it's time for you to come home.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不如画个独角兽吧 可以吗
或者一个公主
画点可怕的东西吧
怪兽
你喜欢这个
确定吗
他们是谁
怪兽
我得跟赫尔曼聊聊
Hey, I need to talk to Herman.
我正忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
你知不知道他在哪
Well, do you know where he is or not?
你现在对我们的计划感兴趣了
Oh, now you seem to be interested in our plans?
-我看你一直很忙啊 -靠 茱尔斯
- 'Cause you've been busy-- - Damn it, Jules.
他在哪
Tell me where he is.
楼上 上下颠倒的旗子的旁边那屋
Upstairs. The room next to the upside-down flag.
怎么了
What's going on?
该回国了
It's time to go back to the States.
现在就得回
Now.
我明白
No, I get it. I get it.
你们很急
You're--you're-you're in a hurry.
嗯
Right.
-真是美国风 -但是
- It's very American. - But--
但你们看看这里 老铁
But... take a look around here, baby.
这里像驾车外带吗
Does this look like a drive-through?
你得相信系统
You know, you just got to trust the process.
什么意思
But--but what does that mean?
你们下周能拿到护照
It means you're gonna get your passports
我承诺过的
next week, just like I promised you.
好吧 我换个方法入境
Fine. I'll figure out another way to get across.
不不不
No, hey, hey, hey!
我们这做买♥♥卖♥♥呢
We still have a deal here,
我这还有做护照的成本呢
and I'm on the hook for the cost of the passports,
你们还欠我钱呢
so you guys still owe me money.
行了 哥们 放轻松
All right, man, chill out.
少来这套
Don't tell me to chill out.
别搞事情啊
No, not fucking around here!
帕特里克·西蒙斯
公共事务专员
埃丽卡
你来了吗
完了
Oh, shit.
完了 完了
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
-你们在这呢 -爸爸
- There they are. - Daddy!
-我的小寿星们怎么样啊 -挺好的
- How's my birthday boy and girl? - Good.
-玩得开心吗 -嗯
- Yeah, you having fun? - Yeah.
那就好 去玩吧
Good, good. Go have fun.
这不是借口 帕特里克
That's not an excuse, Patrick.
谁的工作都忙
Everybody's got a demanding job.
但我不是来了吗
Hey, I'm here, aren't I?
虽然有点迟 但我来了
I mean, a little late, but I'm here.
要我帮忙吗
Hey, can I help with anything?
不 我
Oh, no, I'm--
我们搞定了 莱斯利
I think we got it, Leslie.
你见过我前夫了吗
Have you met my ex-husband?
-莱斯利 -我刚搬来
- Hi, Leslie. - Just moved next door.
帕特里克 幸会 你从哪搬来的
Patrick. Pleasure. Where'd you move from?
俄亥俄有个小镇叫费尔菲尔德
Ohio, a town called Fairfield,
就在辛辛那提城外
just outside Cincinnati.
挺好啊 欢迎你来到这里
Oh, well, nice. Welcome to the neighborhood.
好了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
有个小镇叫费尔菲尔德 就在辛辛那提城外
A town called Fairfield, just outside Cincinnati.
我们原籍是辛辛那提
We were originally from Cincinnati,
但搬到了波茨维尔
but we moved to Pottsville.
波茨维尔
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我刚发现了件非常重要的事
I-I just realized something really important.
我也是
Me too.
听着 帕特里克
Listen, Patrick,
如果你还想成为这个家族的一员
if you still want to be part of the life of this family in any way,
就得做出选择
you need to make a choice.
你知道距离复职
You realize you have a long way to go
还有很远的路要走吧
to earn back your place,
你现在要请假
and asking for time off?
可不明智哦
Probably not the smartest thing.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道 但我
Yeah, I know, but I--
我很需要
I really need to reconnect
和我的妻儿相处
with my wife, my kids.
不然我可能就失去他们了
Or I'm probably gonna lose them.
你对队伍也不是特别重要
Well, you're not exactly critical to the team.
给你两周
I'll give you two weeks.
无薪假期
Unpaid.
我能坐吗
Can--can I sit down?
你赢了 你最会说谎
You win. You are the best liar.
我没说谎
I didn't lie about anything.
除我名字以外
Except my name.
你还有很多谎话都没说呢
There is the lie of the things you don't say.
那个男的是谁
Who was that man?
我一个朋友
One of my friends.
我的搭档
One of my...partners.
说来话长
It's, uh-- it's a long story.
可不
It always is.
请听我说
Please listen.
我家人有危险
My family is in danger.
我得赶紧回国
I have to get back to the States as soon as I can.
你在征求我的同意吗
Are you asking my permission?
我同意了
You have it.
但如果你要机票钱
But if you need money for a plane ticket,
我帮不了你
I can't help.
我不能坐飞机
I can't take a plane.
我得
I need...
我得偷偷回国
I need to sneak across the border.
-你能帮我吗 -为什么
- Can you help me with that? - Why should I?
因为我没别人能找了
'Cause I have nowhere else to turn
也没人能相信
and no one else I can trust.
还因为我们很合
And... because we fit.
把整个故事告诉我
I need to hear this story.
你家人的事 还有你为什么在这
Of your family and why you're here.
之后
And then...
也许吧
maybe.
你们三个都娶了她
So all three of you were married to her,
然后她把一切都卷走了
and she took everything?
-嗯 -这个戒指
- Yeah. - And this ring, which is--
-在亚利桑那 -值多少钱
- In Arizona. - How much is it worth?
至少一百万
At least a million dollars.
你把它给了坏人
And if you give it to the bad guys,
他们就放了你家人吗
then your family is free?
不 我不知道他们想要什么
No, I don't know what they want, okay?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表