剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, I've been, um, just figuring it out.
你肯定觉得很奇怪
I'm sure that sounds flaky to you,
就像我做的其他事一样
just like everything else I've done.
我不觉得联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会上班很奇怪
I never thought working for UNICEF sounded flaky.
你还有什么事要跟我说吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me?
对不起 我之前没有说实话
Just that I'm sorry for not being honest.
嗯
Yes.
谢谢你能说出来
Thanks for saying so.
老爸在他房♥间
Dad in his room?
老样子 还睡着呢
Asleep, as usual.
等他醒来打个招呼吧
But please wait until he's up to say hi.
你过夜吗
You staying the night?
-可以吗 -当然
- Is that okay? - Of course.
好
Okay.
我膀胱要炸了
Oh, I got to piss so bad.
我腿麻了
My leg's asleep.
哥们 小心点 慢点
Oh, boy. Look out. Look out. Look out.
-尿尿 -憋不住了
- Oh, pee, pee, pee... - So bad.
-尿尿 -憋不住了
- Pee, pee. - So bad.
什么 我们在那尿
What? We have to pee there?
跟野营一样
It's just like camp!
我讨厌野营
I hated camp!
过去点 哥们
Yo, yo, back up, dude.
你离我太近了
You're, like, right next to me.
靠
Ah, shit.
拜托
Oh, come on.
那人跟我们说西班牙语
The fricking guy's, like, yelling at us in Spanish.
对啊 就像在棺材里一样
I know; it was like being in a tomb.
对吧 就跟困在散兵坑了一样
Right? It's like we were stuck in a foxhole.
我一定要火葬
I'm definitely getting cremated.
我感觉还不错啊
I thought we had some nice moments, actually.
各位
Guys.
我们现在要搞定两件事
There are two things we have to accomplish.
第一 我要从马克斯手里救出我的家人
First, I have to rescue my family from Max.
等等
No, wait, wait.
你不能自己去
You're not doing this by yourself.
这是我的家人
It's my family.
如果我带了别人
If I show up with anybody else,
会节外生枝的
it could everything up.
对吧
Agreed?
靠 也是
Well, shit, man, I guess.
很好 所以我们还有第二个任务
Good. Which brings me to goal number two.
你们去斯科茨代尔拿戒指
You guys have to go to Scottsdale and get the ring.
我们可能需要筹码
We may need the leverage,
肯定也要钱
and we definitely need the money.
你们搞定后 我和马克斯也谈妥了
When you're done and assuming I made peace with Max,
就找个隐蔽的地方碰头
we meet up someplace discreet.
现在得找个地方
We just have to figure out where.
最近小屋有人吗
Hey, what's going on at the cabin these days?
老妈让所有的兄弟姐妹劳动节的时候都得去
Ugh, Mom is insisting that all the cousins come up for Labor Day.
所有人
And I mean all of them.
我是说现在
I mean right now.
没人
Oh, nothing.
你们不如用来藏身吧
Why don't you guys use it as a hideout?
好主意
Gee, good idea.
在纽约北部 深林里面
It's in way upstate New York, like in the woods woods.
好 那就这么办了
Good, then we have a plan.
理查德 我还需要一个东西
Richard, I need one thing first.
你穿什么内衣
Hey, what kind of bra are you wearing?
"密探" 罗娜系列裸色
Agent Provocateur, Lorna cut, nude.
你胸围34B
And you're, what, 34B?
是的
Yes, sir.
很好 脱了吧
Cool. Take it off.
如果有人离我们40到50英尺就跟我说
Just let me know if anyone comes within 40 to 50 feet.
别拘束
Look casual.
一秒钟 两秒钟
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
三秒钟
three Mississ--
好嘞 手艺还在
Ah, yeah! Still got it.
是啊
You certainly do.
联♥系♥到索菲娅了吗
Did you reach Sophia?
没有 我打了五个电♥话♥
No, I called, like, five times.
不知道是转到语♥音♥信箱
I can't tell if it's going to voicemail
还是无服务
or it's not in service.
她可能气我们没带上她吧
She's probably pissed we left without her.
嗯 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I said.
-谢了 -你会找到她的
- Thank you. - You'll find her.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, okay?
好的 老妈
Yes, Mom.
路上我会报平安的
I promise to check in along the way.
别超速
Hey, don't speed.
没错 别超速
Yeah, don't speed.
你应该偷一辆小货车的
Maybe you should have hotwired a minivan.
-恶心 -拜托
- Gross. - Please.
向前走
Always forward.
嗯
Yeah.
我想跟老妈说
I cannot wait to tell Mom...
给
Here.
别杀人
Try not to, you know, kill anybody
也别死
or--or die.
好建议
Excellent advice.
终于见到曼蒂·琼森了
Maddie Jonson at long last.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure to finally meet you.
我也是
You too.
谢谢你考虑我
Thank you for the consideration.
马克斯跟我说你很有天赋
Max tells me you're a natural.
说你是个人才
A phenom, he said.
我很努力
I do what I can.
你有种很世故的感觉
You have a worldly way about you.
你觉得自己算是佛系吗
Would you call yourself an old soul?
我没想过
I never really thought about it.
应该可以吧
I suppose I could be.
局外人和观察者
Ah, an outsider and an observer?
嗯 我一直这么觉得
Yes, I have always felt that way.
马克斯 莎莉加上你和我
Max, Sally, you and me,
我们是搜寻者
we're seekers.
搜寻者
Seekers?
我们想凭着自己的规矩生活
We want to live life by our own rules
探索控制的极限
and explore the limits of control.
你提醒她别乱说话了吗
Did you remind her not to say more than she has to?
嗯 她没问题的
Yes, she's going to do fine.
你说医生很善于发掘天才的
Like, you said, the Doctor has an eye for talent.
我知道
I know. I know.
但医生也会过度歧视人
But the Doctor can be overly discriminating.
你知道最伟大的骗局是什么吗
Do you know what the greatest con of all is?
爱情
Love.
爱情
Love?
你有独特的能力
You have a unique ability.
你能靠直觉捕捉到
You instinctually grasp what lies
他人的欲望和渴求
behind a person's desires and longing.
非常少见
Very rare.
这种天赋可以让我们发掘
That talent will allow us to explore
有趣的新机遇
some interesting opportunities.
你第一个机遇
Your first opportunity.
你要知道的东西都在里面
Everything you need to know is inside.
挺帅
Cute.
我要
I'm supposed to...
了解他 研究他
Learn about him, study him,
然后在合适的时机邂逅他
and then maybe run into him somewhere appropriate.
看会发生什么
See where it leads.
马克斯和莎莉会支援你
Max and Sally will be with you,
用他们各自的方式进入他的生活
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表