剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
of course they're leaving, and they'll send the cops!
淡定
Just take it easy.
他们一走我们就离开这里
We're leaving as soon as they're out of here.
我不会对骗子坐视不管
I'm not sitting back for crooks!
放手
Get your hands off me.
-冷静点 -让我出去
- Calm down. - Let me out!
-冷静点 -放我出去
- Calm down! - Let me out!
亚瑟 住手
Arthur, stop!
-我的天 -天啊
- Oh, my God. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
感觉整个玩意儿都插♥进♥去了
It's like the whole goddamn thing is in there.
-好了 别动 -好
- All right, don't move. - Okay.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
让我看看
Let me see it.
天 需要处理一下伤口
Oh, God, we need to clean this.
先用香皂吧
We'll use hand soap for now.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
亚瑟 你在里面冷静点了吗
Arthur, are you calm in there?
我需要香皂和毛巾
I need soap and a towel
别再给我搞事了
and no more bullshit.
快点 笨蛋 回答我
Come on, schmuck. Answer me.
不然就让莎莉收拾你了
Or I'll let Sally have her way with you.
什么鬼
What the?
我靠
Well, shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 该死
Son of a bitch. God damn it.
事情不应该这样发展的
This was not supposed to happen.
没有人会死的
People were not supposed to die.
这是他自作自受
He did it to himself.
不 不 这整件事情
No, no, this whole thing,
整件事情都失去了控制
this whole goddamn thing is out of control.
我们是骗子 不是杀手
We're grifters; we're not killers.
你给我振作起来 该死的
Hey, get your shit together, God damn it.
冷静点
Calm down.
可能你该问问海勒我们是不是杀手
Maybe you should ask Heller if we're killers.
当你把我送进兰妮·科恩的车时
And I don't recall you getting down on your knees
我怎么不记得你这样跪下来
when you put me in that car with Lenny Cohen.
游戏有规则 马克斯
Rules of the game, Max.
事情就是这样
That's how it goes.
振作起来
So pull yourself together,
专业一点
and act like a friggin' professional.
你回来了
Ah, there's that face.
是曼蒂 爸
Maddie, Dad.
曼蒂
Maddie.
见到你真是太高兴了
It's so good to see you.
我姑娘最近怎么样了
How's my girl?
我挺好的 爸 你好吗
I'm good, Dad. How are you?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
有点闷
Little cabin fever.
很高兴还能看着钟表一圈一圈转过
Happy to still be watching the wheels go round and round.
我知道的 爸
I get it, Dad.
有什么新鲜事吗 芬兰怎么样
So what's new, hmm? How's Finland?
不 是格陵兰
Uh, Greenland?
你看起来有些累 亲爱的
You look a little tired, sweetie.
一般般吧
Well, things haven't been so great.
是吗 来吧 告诉我吧
Oh, no? Come on; tell me.
来我的 我的办公室
Come into my--my office here.
是这样的
It's, um...
爸 我最近在为一个非常坏的人做事
Dad, I've been working for a very bad person.
做了些非常坏的事情
I've done some pretty bad things.
骗人
Tricked people,
拿走他们的钱 伤害他们
taken their money, hurt them.
我想要停止
I want to stop.
我想要摆脱这场噩梦
I want to be free of it.
你一直都很坚定
You've always been so determined.
你 你一旦下定决心做什么事情
You know, you--you--you put your mind into something,
小心点
watch out.
谢谢你这么说 爸
Thanks for saying that, Dad.
我能告诉你一些事情吗
Hey, can I tell you something?
这是个秘密 你不能告诉任何人
It's a secret. You can't tell anyone.
好的
Okay.
我的老板
You know this man I work for,
那个医生
the Doctor?
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
只有这样我才能逃出来
It's the only way for me to get out,
才能自♥由♥
be free.
就是这个表情
Hi, there's that face.
爸
Hi, Dad.
我下楼看看晚餐 好吗
I'm gonna go downstairs and check on dinner, okay?
好的
Okay, great.
马克斯
Max.
等会 等会 抱歉
Hold on. Hold on. I'm sorry.
我不知道这是个什么地方
I didn't know what I was walking into.
别担心 没事
Ah, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
我们有个问题
Look, we had a problem here.
我非常抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不应该这样的
It wasn't supposed to go down this way.
你们对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
-孩子 -你们对他做了什么
- Kid. - What did you do to him?
好了 孩子
All right, kid.
该走了
It's time to go.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
以斯拉
Hey, Ezra.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
好的 来吧
Okay, come.
太阳照屁♥股♥啦 小妞 我们到了
Rise and shine, Jujube. We made it.
这可不是什么小屋
This is no cabin.
这可是一座城♥堡♥
This is a friggin' starter castle.
来 我带你转转
Come on. I want to show you around.
别担心 大家 包在我这
Don't worry, guys. I got the bags.
目标出现
Coffee in the cold.
目标出现
Coffee in the cold.
MJ 手♥机♥别关机
到时候打电♥话♥给你 X
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表