剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Jules, what the--
都和她说过什么
what have you told her?
-什么都没说 -明显说了
- I didn't tell her anything. - Clearly, you have.
别说悄悄话
No whispering!
埃文斯 布鲁姆 朗默
Evans, Bloom, Langmore.
坐下
Take a seat.
好吧 你到底是谁
Okay, who the hell are you?
真奇怪你们会这么问
I'm surprised you have to ask.
我以为你们在等我来
Hey, I thought you were expecting me.
医生让你来的
The Doctor sent you...
有任务
with our assignment.
-对了 -天啊
- Bingo. - Oh, my God.
简直不敢相信 我不知情
I don't believe it. I had no idea.
茱尔斯 我不是吸血鬼
Jules, I am not a vampire.
反正不管你请不请我
I would have come in anyway,
我都会来的
whether you invited me or not.
那干吗神神秘秘的
So why all the secret squirrel shit, then?
光明正大来啊
Why not just come in and cut to the chase?
我想了解一下新加入大家庭的孩子们
I wanted to meet the new kids in the family
不想让心中的鬼碍事
without all this thought ghost stuff getting in the way.
别跟我们扯什么家庭
Don't talk to us about family.
-你不配 -当诗人去吧
- You have no right, after-- - Stick to poetry.
自以为是的样子才不可爱哟
This self-righteous stuff, it's not cute.
也许我该和医生说你们想走
Maybe I should tell the Doctor that you want out,
不成交
no deal, hmm?
好选择
Good choice.
一项小工作就能换自♥由♥
One little job for your freedom.
让家人安全
Make your families safe.
你们几个
So here you are,
从断肠心碎的印第安纳波利斯
from down-and-out heartbreak in Indianapolis
到斯科茨代尔 纽约
to Scottsdale, New York City,
再聚到这里
to this moment.
友谊
Friendship.
同伴
Partners.
也算是家人了
Yes, a sort of family.
医生很珍惜家人
The Doctor places value in family.
马克斯 曼蒂 莎莉
I mean, look, Max, Maddie, Sally--
本来有个家庭按部就班地工作
now, there was a family that ran clickety-clockety-clockwork
直到 我们都知道你们干的好事
until--yes, we all know what role you played in that sordid tale.
但医生对这个新的小家庭有更高的期许
But the Doctor has high hopes for this new little family,
哪怕这个家庭可能不会维持多久
regardless of how temporary it may be.
所以
So...
她是谁
Who's this?
这是夏洛特·格罗夫纳
This is Charlotte Grosvenor.
格罗夫纳小姐住在佛蒙特的伯灵顿
Miss Grosvenor lives in Burlington, Vermont,
她是最著名的收藏家之一
and is one of the foremost collectors of--
厉害的来了 她收藏托比壶
now, this is the good part-- Toby jugs.
格罗夫纳小姐在亚利桑那的斯科茨代尔
It seems that Miss Grosvenor swooped up
买♥♥了些托比壶
a certain Toby jug in Scottsdale, Arizona,
还有里面所有的宝藏
and, within it, all the treasures it holds.
天啊
Holy shit.
没错 现在你们知道她和戒指的位置
Indeed, so now you know where she is, where it is,
你们可以行动了
and you can go get it.
怎么做
How?
看看吧
Take a look.
这上面着我叫卡苏米·拉法耶特
This says I'm supposed to be Kasumi Lafayette?
这不是日本名吗
Isn't that Japanese?
克莱夫·如马盖
Clive Rhumagai?
这是我听过最蠢的名字了
That is the douchiest name I have ever--
罗伯特·赛普
Robert Sipe?
太难听了
Ugh, that's lame.
医生要戒指
The Doctor wants the ring.
-就这样 -就这样
- That's it? - That's it.
拿到橙黄色钻石戒指
Just get the saffron diamond ring,
交给医生
deliver it to the Doctor,
你们就随意了
and then you can go your bumbling little way.
简单吧
Easy-peasy.
马克斯和莎莉
Now, Max and Sally
在伯灵顿等着你们
will be waiting for you in Burlington
来给你们提供需要的支援和监督
to give you necessary support and keep you on task.
很不幸 我不能和你们一起
Unfortunately, I cannot stay with you
来享受我的劳动成果
to enjoy the fruits of my labor,
先吃饭吧
but do dig in.
磨刀不误砍柴工
You can't plan a caper on an empty stomach.
希望你们不会再看到我
I do hope you never have to see me again.
再开瓶酒吗
Do you want open another bottle of wine?
我居然跟她一起喝醉了
I can't believe I got drunk with her
跟她说了我的故事 还让她进我家了
and told her my life story and let her into my house.
她很火♥辣♥啊
Hey, she's hot.
我也会的
I totally would have.
我又被欺骗感情了
Hey, I just got emotionally conned again.
好恶心呀
I feel gross.
拉倒吧
Well, shrug it off.
关注眼前
Focus on what's in front of us right now.
想不想了解这一切啦
You want to be done with all this or no?
我想回墨西哥
I want to go back to Mexico.
那把我妈的托比壶从这个夏洛特小姐手上骗来
Okay, so let's scam this Charlotte lady for my mom's Toby jug.
拿到戒指 交给医生
We get the ring, we give it to the Doctor,
就搞定了
and we're done.
我漏了什么吗
Or am I missing something?
我根本不信
Yeah, I don't buy any of it.
肯定不止这一个活
It's not gonna be just this one job.
医生不会让我们走的
The Doctor will never let us be done.
这只是开始
This is just the start.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
你看过电影吗
Have you literally never seen a single movie?
我都看过
Yes, I have literally seen a single movie!
傲慢的的以斯拉到了 女士们先生们
Condescending Ezra has arrived, ladies and gentlemen.
你俩别抱怨了
Both of you, stop being so negative.
天啊
Jesus.
我们都是高手
We're good at our shit.
好好想想
Let's just think for a minute.
好吧 我在想
Fine. I'm thinking.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
也许
Maybe--
我还在想
Thinking.
好好想想
Just think.
如果我们派
What if we sent--
我还在想
Still thinking.
马上就要想出好主意了
I have something big coming.
理查德 我真没心情
Richard, I'm really not in the mood for--
哥们 就快想到了
Dude, I was so close.
我去找个能思考的地方
I'm going somewhere I can actually think.
你有什么好主意
So what was this big thing you were thinking?
没有
No, I had nothing.
我只是不想让你俩吵了
Just trying to inspire you guys to quit bickering
振作起来
and get your best stuff.
天啊
Oh, my God!
好像有人受伤了
I think someone was hurt!
你往我屁♥股♥上打的是什么
What are you shoving into my ass?
别闹
Don't get frisky.
就是药
It's strictly medicinal.
我手臂还有救吗 医生
Can you save the arm, Doc?
情况不秒啊 小墩墩
Oh, it's not looking good, Stumpy.
你还记得"利爪"卡尔吗
Do you remember Karl the Claw?
我跟他谈过恋爱
I dated Karl the Claw.
是吗
Really?
在基·韦斯特之前
Before Key West.
我听说妹子喜欢他
I heard the girls liked him
是因为他可以用风动
because he was able to place his hooks
控制钩子
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表