剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
库克探员 我需要你的帮助
Agent Cook, I need your help.
我知道你心里很烦
Okay, I know it galls you.
我也是
Just as much as it galls me.
我真正烦的是你让我做的事
What galls me is, I let you talk me into something
我早就知道会出岔子
I knew was going pear-shaped.
科琳 这个午餐肉没过期吧
Colleen! Is this lunch meat still good?
闻闻看 杰里 有味就别吃了
Smell it, Jerry. If it smells bad, don't eat it.
我们一直不知道曼蒂是哪里人
Listen, we never knew where Maddie was really from.
但我觉得是在宾州的波茨维尔
But I think it's Pottsville, Pennsylvania.
跟我一起
Come with me.
我真的需要你的帮助
I would really like your help.
如果我帮你
If I do this--
如果啊
if I do this,
有个条件
I have one condition.
说吧
Name it.
找到曼蒂·琼森后 医生也要抓
After we find Maddie Jonson, we take down the Doctor too.
正合我意
Now that I like.
-成交 -成交
- Deal. - Deal.
我就不明白了 怎么回事
I don't understand. What happened?
没事啊 我住不了这里
Nothing. I can't take this place.
我受不了 也付不起
I can't deal with it, I can't afford it,
我得走了
and I just-- I got to go.
但莫莉 你昨天特别棒啊
But, Molly, you were doing so great yesterday.
你跟小组分享了你的姐妹
Your share in group about your sister--
-我特别感动 -琳达 我说谎了
- I was really moved by that. - Linda, I lied to you.
好吗 我都没有姐妹
Okay? I don't even have a sister.
我这么说只是想让你喜欢我
I just said that stuff so you'd like me.
多操蛋啊
How messed up is that?
这可是个突破呢
You know what? That's a breakthrough.
瞧 你不能走
See? No, you can't leave.
你才刚有起色
You're just getting started.
说实话 我也不信这一套
Look, truth be told, I don't really believe in all this,
人命天注定 扯淡
you know, "The universe has a plan for you" B.S..
但我相信眼前的事
But I do believe in what's right in front of you,
你此刻在这是有原因的
and you are here right now for a reason.
琳达 在我眼前
Linda, what's right in front of me
是我付不起的账单 好吗
is a bill I can't afford, okay?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I got to go.
如果你有朋友来帮你付账单呢
What if you had a friend that could help you with that bill?
保重 好吗
Take care of yourself, okay?
我跟你在这说的话
What I tell you in here...
法律上来讲 你要上报哪些
By law, what are you required to report?
如果我觉得你对自己或他人有危险
Well, if I believe you're a danger to yourself or others,
如果你在策划犯罪
if you plan on committing a crime in the future,
或者涉及孩子
or if there are children involved.
我会上报
Those I report.
其它的只有咱俩知道
Anything else is between us.
我想预约
I'd like to make an appointment.
我准备好坦白一切了
I'm ready to tell you the truth... about everything.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表