剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你是
And who might you be?
-亚历山德拉 -谢利·科恩
- Alessandra. - Shelly Cohen.
-很高兴认识你 -是吗
- Nice to meet you. - Is it?
你有点紧张啊
You seem a little tense.
没有
No, no.
-我只是 -你只是
- I was just-- - You were just...
走吧
Shall we?
亚历山德拉是会议工作人员 这是谢利·科恩
Alessandra from the conference, Shelly Cohen.
-才华四溢 -是我
- A man of many talents. - That's me.
休息室在这边
The Green Room is just this way.
他们会通知我们
They will let us know when they are ready
什么时候可以去后台领奖
to take you backstage for the award presentation.
雪纺绸有点多 但还行
A tad chiffon for my taste, but it'll do.
我去大厅
I'm gonna go to the ballroom
确保一切就绪
and make sure everything feels just right.
爸
Hello, Dad.
现在我不方便说话
Um, I'm afraid now is not a good time to talk--
联调局来过了
The FBI was here. I've been--
什么时候
When?
早上
...all morning.
他们要干什么
What were they looking for?
他们留了 好的 好的
Did they leave a-- okay, okay.
什么都别做 听到了吗 我来处理
Don't do anything, you hear me? I'll take care of it.
喂
Hello?
-萨莉 -在 医生
- Sally? - Yes, Doctor.
我们之前说过 我想休个假
I've decided to take that vacation we discussed.
现在给银行打个电♥话♥
I want you to call the bank right away.
-没错 -密♥码♥一样
- Yes, that's right. - Same password?
玉黍螺 他们知道怎么做
Periwinkle. They'll know what to do.
好的 我马上办
Of course. Right away.
我想喝杯茶
I'd like a cup of tea.
不是安排沏茶了吗
I thought we arranged to have some goddamn tea ready.
我安排了 不知道怎么回事
I did. I don't know what happened.
抱歉 我马上去催
Sorry. Right away.
我们的工作对社会的影响越来越大
The consequences of our deeds are amplified,
不论如何
for better or for worse,
在这样的典礼上
when acknowledged in front of our colleagues
面对同事和朋友
and our friends with such ceremony,
我非常荣幸地宣布
which is why it gives me such great pleasure
今年伊根奖的获选人
to announce the winner of this year's Egan Award,
希拉·伯曼医生
Dr. Sheila Berman.
恭喜 希拉
Congratulations, Sheila.
你也获奖了吗
Did you win an award too?
操
Shit.
都在这啦
Well, the gang's all here.
戒指在医生那 他在休息室
The Doctor has the ring, and he's in the Green Room.
了结这一切吧
Let's end this thing.
进
Come in.
茶来了 先生
I have tea for you, sir.
那个女孩呢
Where's the girl?
她在核查你演讲的时间
She checking on the time for your speaking.
我给你准备了特别的碟子 给
I make special plate for you. Here you go.
好了
There you go.
你曾经说过时间能回答所有问题
You once told me time has a way of answering all questions.
你马上就没时间了
You're about out of time.
有答案了吗
Do you have any answers?
应该没有
I didn't think so.
过会我就把你嘴上的胶带拿掉
In a moment, I'm going to take the tape off your mouth,
然后就走了
and then I'm going to leave.
你数到100
I want you to count to 100,
然后随便叫
then you can scream for help all you want.
我说了是这边 你们都不听
I told you it was this way. You guys never listen to me.
开始数吧
Start counting.
赫尔医生
Dr. Hull?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
为什么曼蒂没拿这个
I wonder why Maddie didn't take this.
她不在乎戒指了吧
Yeah, I don't think she cared about the ring anymore.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Is anybody there?
是索菲娅
That's Sofia.
莎莉
幸好我给你打电♥话♥了 任务完成
你太会当诱饵了
感觉好疼呀
That looked like it hurt.
别别别 我来帮你
No, no, no. I'll help you.
拜托
Ah, come on.
我不知道为什么要这么做 你快走
I don't know why the hell I'm doing this, but go!
-茱尔斯 -曼蒂 快走
- Jules-- - Maddie, go! Run!
快跑
Run!
不用谢
And you're welcome!
我知道为什么觉得认识你了
I know where I know you from.
你让我想起了我的前妻
You remind me of my ex-wife.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
有什么可以帮您吗 先生
How can I help you, sir?
我想打开我的保险箱
Yes, I'd like to open my safety deposit box.
是时候把国库券变现去阿♥拉♥斯加巡游了
Time to cash that treasury bond and go on that Alaska cruise
我之前一直念叨来着
I keep talking about.
好的 赫尔医生
Of course, Dr. Hull.
能说一下您的密♥码♥吗
And your password, if you don't mind?
-玉黍螺 -好的
- Periwinkle. - Excellent.
我们几分钟前收到一通电♥话♥
We got the call a few minutes ago.
应该就绪了
It should be ready.
这边请
Right this way.
到了 先生 一切都已就绪
Here we are, sir. Everything should be all set for you.
不得不爱现代社会啊
You got to love the modern world.
我们不会把每个想要变成玛丽莲·梦露的女人
We don't background-check each and every woman
都做个背景调查 好吗
who wants to be Marilyn Monroe, okay?
把美国矫形外科会议的玛丽莲名单给我就行
I just need to see a list of the OSA Marilyns.
谢谢
Thank you.
梅根·琼斯
Megan Jones.
请确认头顶所有行李舱已关闭
Please make sure that all overhead bins are closed,
以及为了乘客的考虑
and remember that in consideration of your fellow passengers,
禁止使用手♥机♥
cell phone use is prohibited.
第一站将抵达罗切斯特
Rochester will be our first stop.
来尼亚加拉瀑布城玩吗
A little side trip to Niagara Falls?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
不过是公事
For work, though.
不是旅游
Not for fun.
-怎么样了 -还好 还好
- How'd it go? - Good, good.
尽管我以为已经逮到他了
Although I thought I had this one guy cornered,
结果
and then boom,
我还没给他戴上手铐
he has a massive coronary and dies
他就冠心病发作死了
before I can put cuffs on him.
真可惜
Oh, shame.
我从来没觉得你能杀人
You know, I never saw you as a murderer.
-没有吗 -没有
- No? - No.
都不打算反驳吗
Not even gonna deny it?
你还觉得你已经看透我了吗
You still think you have me all figured out.
也许我确实看透你了
Well, maybe I do.
你曾经说我永远都抓不住你
I mean, at one point you told me I would never catch you,
但现在我不就抓到你了
and yet here we are.
是的 你抓到我了 但医生不是我杀的
Yes, here we are, except I didn't kill the Doctor.
戒指也不是我偷的
I didn't steal the ring,
所以我肯定不会坐牢
and I'm sure as hell not going to prison.
说完了吗
You finished?
暂时说完了
For now.
好
Good.
有些话我一直都想对你说
Because there's something that I've always wanted to say to you.
什么
What's that?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say can and will be used against you
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表