剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
很期待见到你
So looking forward to it.
-搞定了 -是吗
- Nailed it. - Yeah?
好消息
Good news!
医生接受了我们的邀请
The Doctor has accepted our invitation.
坏消息是 我们需要
The bad news is we're going to need
订下总统套房♥
the presidential suite.
-靠 -没错
- Shit. - Yeah.
没事 马克斯刚到布法罗
Okay, all right. Uh, Max just landed in Buffalo.
-没错 -他可以先去酒店看看
- Right. - He could lay some track at the hotel,
四处花些钱
throw some money around,
给人们留下个印象
you know, make an impression.
你打算怎么做
What are you thinking?
当人们想订一个顶级套间时
When someone needs a fancy room,
他们得搞个事情 还要其他人的支持
they make a scene, and somebody vouches for them.
我不懂
I don't understand.
曼蒂 亲爱的 你真是名♥师♥出高徒
Maddie, my dear, we taught you well,
但是谁去做呢
but who's gonna do it?
茱尔斯可以
Jules has the bearing for it.
而且她会西班牙语
And the language skills.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
-我们还是得指导她一下 -还得打扮下
- She'll still need coaching. - And clothes.
疯子们
Hey, crazies!
茱尔斯到底要干吗
What exactly is Jules doing?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
请谅解
You'll have to forgive me,
但是我们不能把别的客人
but we can't just bump a guest
从总统套房♥赶出来
from the presidential suite.
希望贡德萨可以理解
We hope the Condesa understands.
贡德萨想要立刻
Um, the Condesa would like to speak
和酒店的最高管理者谈一下
with the highest ranking officer of the hotel immediately.
她认为你只是 如她所说
She realizes that you are only, as she puts it,
雇员
un sirviente.
雇员 我不
Sirviente? I don't...
一个仆人
A servant.
这里有什么问题吗
Is there some confusion here?
我不确定 那位女士声称是西班牙皇室
Uh, I'm not sure-the woman is Spanish royalty,
他们想订总统套房♥
and they would like us to open the presidential suite.
不不 好吧 我来解决
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Okay, let me.
我是巴里·克兰兹
Hi, I'm Barry Krantz,
高级客户关系经理
Senior Customer Relations Manager.
我很抱歉 你有什么问题吗
I'm sorry if there's been confusion--
贡德萨吗 贡德萨
Condesa? Condesa!
终于见到你了 你看起来很棒
I see you. No, you look terrific.
我们一会一起吃晚饭 到时候再聊
We'll have dinner later. We'll talk.
亲爱的
Mi amor.
你好啊 你看起来容光焕发
How are you? You look radiant.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我知道了
I see. I see.
听着 我们得解决这个事
Look, guys, we got to work this out.
她不仅是西班牙皇室成员
Not only is she Spanish royalty,
她还是我宝贝女儿
but she's my darling daughter's
在欧洲最好的闺蜜
closest friend on the continent, okay?
抱歉 卡林顿先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Carrington,
但是有一位贵宾已经订了总统套房♥
but we do have a VIP already booked in the presidential suite.
知道了 好吧
I see, fine.
那我现在就要退房♥
Then I'd like to check out immediately.
亲爱的 住我的套间吧
Darling, take my suite.
虽然不是总统套房♥
It's not the presidential,
但是你找到其他住处前 可以将就一下
but it will do until you can find some other accommodations.
一定要这样吗 卡林顿先生
Is that quite necessary, Mr. Carrington?
你们逼我的 所以是的
Well, you're making it so, yes.
而且我要找个其他地方
And I'm going to have to find another venue
举办我女儿斯蒂芬妮的婚礼
for my daughter Stephanie's upcoming wedding.
我相信贡德萨和我的家人
And I'm sure the Condesa and my family
和我的300位客人可以找个更好的地方
and my 300 guests can find something much better.
让我来吧
Let me.
我相信我们能解决这件事
I believe we can work something out.
快去
Just do it.
那个摇滚歌♥手必须离开
The rockabilly star must go.
-但是 -就这么做
- But - Do it.
阶级就是阶级
Class is class.
做得好
Good man.
都处理好了
It's all taken care of.
-医生 -叫我巴里
- Doctor. - Barry.
这位是亚历山德拉
This is Alessandra.
她是今年我们协商会的实习生
She's our conference intern this year.
她将负责贵宾事务
She'll be handling VIP relations.
-请尽全力协助她 -没问题
- So anything she needs. - Of course.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
跟我来
Follow me.
所以这个弗雷斯克曼医生
So this Dr. Fleischman,
他有几天来这看病人
how many days was he here seeing patients?
就那一天
Uh, just that one day.
所以他就来一天
So he was here for one day,
只看一个病人
and he saw one patient?
有点奇怪 不是吗
That's got to be kind of unusual, no?
-这 -好吧 听着
- Well. - All right, listen.
你不会惹上什么麻烦
Okay, you're not in any trouble.
我只是来这弄清楚一些事情
I promise I'm just here to try to figure something out.
没错 是很奇怪 几乎闻所未闻
Yeah, it's unusual. Like unheard of.
所以他是个好人还是
So was he... a nice guy or...
其实不 不是
Not really, no.
我有他的电♥话♥ 要是你
Look, I got his number here, if you--
不 不 不 没关系
No, no, no. That's okay.
想帮我个忙吗
You want to do me a favor though?
可以啊
Well, maybe.
你打给弗雷斯克曼医生怎么样
Okay, how about you give Dr. Fleischman a call,
让他知道联调局来过
let him know the FBI stopped by.
没问题
I suppose.
还有 要是护士的工作
And hey, listen, if this nursing thing
不太适合你
doesn't work out for you,
可以来局里工作
you can always join the Bureau.
谢谢
Thank you.
是 我是弗雷斯克曼医生
Yes, this is Dr. Fleischman.
他说了什么
What did he say exactly?
好 他留了电♥话♥号♥码或者
All right. Did he leave a number or--
我知道了 非常感谢
I understand. Thank you very much.
棉球 棉签 剃须膏
Okay, cotton balls, swabs, shaving cream.
我找下面的 你拿上面的
I'll take the bottom, you take the top.
还有记住 拿70%浓度的异丙醇
And, remember, get that 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol.
-不是绿色那种 -绿色 我知道
- Not the green-- - Green one, I know.
马克斯 这话都说了多少遍了
Max, how many times have we had this conversation?
这很重要 绿色的对皮肤不好
It's just important. The green is bad for the skin.
-我知道 会起斑 -没错
- I know, it leaves blotches. - Well, it does.
喂
Hello?
联调局在打听我
The FBI has been poking around.
什么原因不清楚
It's unclear why,
但是时候启动应急计划了
but it's time to set the contingency plan in motion.
-明白 -你拿到戒指了吗
- I understand. - Do you have the ring?
-快到手了 -很好
- It's within reach. - Good.
一切准备就绪后通知我
Let me know when everything's in place.
没问题 医生
I will, Doctor.
马克斯起疑了吗
And Max... does he suspect?
不 没有
No, not at all.
他完全没有怀疑
He doesn't suspect a thing.
他们都没有起疑
None of them do.
-你太棒了 -我们都很棒
- You were incredible. - We all were.
也许在完成任务之前
Maybe we should save the party
我们还是别高兴得太早
until we actually get the job done.
你真扫兴
You are a u202dpoquito de bummer.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表