剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
将成为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权聘请辩护律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你付不起律师费
If you can't afford one,
法庭会给你指派一位
the court will appoint one for you.
对于坑蒙拐骗的一天来说还不赖吧
That's not bad for a dishonest day's work, huh?
这可不少钱
This is a lot of money.
-很多钱 -非常多
- A lot a lot. - A super-duper lot.
硬盘已经清空了 医生也死了
The drives are wiped. The Doctor is no longer.
你从地下室拿了多少临时电♥话♥
How many burner phones did you take from the basement?
大概20个
About 20.
行 确保它们永远消失
Yeah, make sure they all go away for good.
我不希望任何我们中的任何人被抓到
I don't want any of the crews to get burned.
莎莉的那份钱怎么办
What about Sally's cut?
等我找到她 我会给她的
When I find her, I'll give it to her.
我们能相信你吗
Should we trust you?
你想从我这儿抢走吗
You want to try to take it from me?
不
Nah.
我尊敬长辈
I respect my elders.
你要好好的
Be good.
我尽量
I'll try,
但那听上去太无聊了
but that sounds awfully boring.
别哭
No crying.
是因为分别
No crying that we're splitting up
还是因为前妻可能杀了人
or that our ex-wife is a possibly murderer?
随便哪个
Either.
我打赌是人是莎莉杀的 不是曼蒂
I'd bet good money that it was Sally, not Maddie.
你刚赚了钱
Yeah, well, you just got rich.
别乱花
Don't be stupid with your money.
你觉得是曼蒂吗
Do you think it was Maddie?
不做评价
No comment.
我能告诉你们一件很扯的事吗
Can I tell you something ridiculous?
即使经过西雅图那件事
Even after Seattle,
即使我觉得我已经不在乎她了
even when I thought I was over her,
曼蒂仍然在影响着我
Maddie still defined me, you know?
没有她我都不知道我能做什么
Like, I had no idea who I could be without her,
但结果
and that turned out to be--
让人怀疑人生的巨大谎言吗
An enormous, life-shattering lie?
对
Right,
然后现在
and now it's like,
如果没有你们的话 我就不知道
I don't know who I'm gonna be without...
我能做什么了
you guys.
确实很扯
Yeah, ridiculous.
好了 不管怎么样 半年后
Okay, no matter what, six months from today,
我们在布鲁克林我的旧公♥寓♥
we meet in Brooklyn at the coffee shop
楼下的咖啡馆见面
below my old apartment.
-好的 -我会去的
- Yeah, I like that. - I'm in.
我爱你们两个笨蛋
I love you stupid idiots.
我们也爱你 傻瓜
We love you too, dummy.
不是不哭么
I thought we weren't gonna cry.
印第安纳波利斯
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问您是小狗眼先生吗
Are you Mr.Baby Dog Eyes?
我是 我是的
Oh, uh, yeah, I am. I think.
这是给您的
This is for you.
新月旅馆
你知道第一个
Did you know the first person
坐在桶里穿过尼亚加拉瀑布的人
to go over the Niagara Falls in a barrel
是位63岁的老太太吗
was a 63-year-old lady?
我还真知道
I did, actually,
而且她也成功了
and she made it too.
我收到了你的便条
I, uh--I got your note.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
对 还有别的东西
Yeah, and something else too.
是什么呢
And what would that be?
过来 我告诉你
Come here. I'll tell you all about it.
-喂 -你好 医生吗
- Hello? - Hello, Doctor?
我是恩尼
It's Ernie.
辛辛那提有新消息
I have an update on Cincinnati.
喂
Hello?
你在吗 医生
Hello, Doctor?
恩尼 你接着说
Go ahead, Ernie.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表