剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我就是这么做的
That's how you do what I do.
你得非常小心 以斯拉
You should be very careful, Ezra.
有些人真的很难过去
Some people are really hard to get over.
这是什么镜头
What kind of lens is this?
抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
你能放下吗
Can you please put that down?
克伦马尔先生 不用弄得这么复杂
Mr. Klugemar, this doesn't have to be so complicated.
我不能把我的作品
I can't just give my work over
就这么交给警方吧 除非
to the police, not without--
我很喜欢玩图享网
I'm really getting into Instagram.
-你知道图享网吗 -警官 拜托
- You know Instagram? - Sir, please.
-这镜头很贵 -是嘛 多少钱
- It's very expensive equipment. - No shit. How much?
我的生计
My livelihood.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们拿了搜查令再回来吧
All right, let's come back with a warrant.
回来我们只拿照片吧
When we come back, we just need the photographs, right?
不用把他的设备都拿走
I mean, we don't need to take all his equipment.
有搜查令了想拿什么都行
We get a warrant, we can take whatever we goddamn please.
这是他的生计
It's his livelihood.
闪存盘可以吗
Thumb drive okay?
-喂 -夏洛特
- Hello? - Hi, Charlotte.
我是克莱夫
It's Clive.
你好
Hello.
我想给你打电♥话♥
I just wanted to call.
那天让你不开心了 我一直在纠结
I couldn't bear the thought that I'd offended you somehow.
我可能
I'm afraid I--
最近都不是很在状态
I haven't quite been myself these last few days.
我一直想打起精神 但
I've been keeping my head up, but...
失去亲人还是很难受
the loss is--is taking a toll.
你父亲吗
Your--your father?
是的
Yes, my father.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
喂
Hello?
克莱夫
Clive?
我在
Yeah, I'm here. Um...
午饭的事是我不对
Sorry if I was off at lunch.
其实
The truth is...
其实我觉得我和你很像 夏洛特
The truth is, I feel connected to you, Charlotte.
我不知道该怎么解释
I--I don't know quite how to explain it,
但我感觉很强烈
but I feel it very strongly.
除非可能我疯了
And unless I'm crazy,
这也不是不可能
which is entirely possible,
我觉得你也能感觉到吧
I think you feel it too.
你觉得兰妮·科恩疯了吗
Do you think Lenny Cohen is insane?
我不是心理医生
I mean, I'm not a mental health professional,
但应该吧
but, like, yeah.
你觉得疯子有时也会对吗
Do you think insane people can still be right sometimes?
这个世界就很疯狂
Well, the world is insane,
所以疯子可能也有些见解呢
so they probably have some insight.
你们回来了
You're back in.
给他点时间
Give him a minute.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
No.
-来 -怎么了
- Hello. - What?
看这个
Look at this.
是啊 我♥操♥
That's him. Holy shit.
-嗯 -找到了
- Yep. - There he is.
是时候去拜访一下格雷迪和斯宾内利医生了
Guess it's time we pay a visit to Drs. Grady and Spinnelli.
格雷迪医生
Dr. Grady?
有事吗
Can I help you?
卡尔·马瑟斯 美国医学协会的
Carl Mathers, American Medical Association.
能占用你一点时间吗
Can I have just a moment of your time?
你能告诉我这位男士的名字吗
Can you confirm the name of this gentleman for me?
-你是说杰弗里 -杰弗里
- You mean Jeffrey? - Jeffrey.
没错 杰弗里·赫尔
Yeah, Jeffrey Hull.
他的真名是杰弗里·赫尔
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
坎蒂·毕晓普
Candy Bishop.
我电♥话♥预约了斯宾内利医生
I called earlier for Dr. Spinnelli.
我不是很喜欢P9
I don't like the P9 so much.
感觉把手有点黏
I find the grip a little sticky.
你知道之前谁也说过这话吗
You know who said the same thing the other day?
杰弗里·赫尔医生 你认识他吗
Dr. Jeffrey Hull? Do you know him?
他是个混♥蛋♥
A prick.
无所不知
Knows everything about everything.
他自称理论家
He thinks he's a theorist.
他把我们其他人当成修理工
Treats the rest of us like we're just mechanics doing tune-ups.
但我没跟他合作过
But I never worked with him.
他经常出差
He travels all over.
据我所知 他没有诊所
As far as I know, he doesn't have a physical practice.
我得走了
Oh, I got to go.
你知道谁有杰弗里的料吗
You know who's got a crazy story about Jeffrey?
你知道应该找谁问吗
You know who you should talk to?
我们得去找亨利·普莱斯医生
We need to see Dr. Henry Price.
那去找亨利·普莱斯吧
Henry Price it is.
你家真漂亮
You--you have a beautiful home.
谢谢
Thank you.
我房♥间挺乱的
I have trouble keeping it tidy,
也许我自己住吧 我也不知道
maybe because I live by myself; I don't know.
总之我请了清洁工
Anyway, I've hired one of those professional organizer people.
她明天过来 帮我打理
She's coming back tomorrow. Declutters for you.
是啊 我也听说过
Yes! I've heard of that, yes.
天啊 我最近也挺乱的
Gosh, I suppose I've been a bit cluttered lately.
我也需要一个
I think I could use a declutterer.
丧父之痛真的很难熬
Grief can be very destabilizing.
很突然吗
Was it sudden?
他走的
His passing?
是的
It was, yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在想
I can't help but think
如果我当时在
that if I'd just been there at that moment,
可能就可以阻止这一切了
that I could have done something to stop it, you know?
总之开这个酒吧
Anyway, opening this pub
是为了纪念他
is my attempt to honor him, in a way.
虽然听上去很蠢
And as silly as it sounds,
但托比杯也算
the Toby jugs are part of that--
为了弥补吧
getting it right.
我不觉得蠢啊
I don't think that's silly at all.
这就是你表达爱的方式吧
Maybe that's how you show your love.
你想参观一下我的收藏吗
Would you like to see my collection?
当然了
Very much.
-楼梯有点陡 -嗯
- They're kind of steep, so... - Yes.
-进来吧 -好嘞
- Come in. - My pleasure.
我 的天
Holy...sugar lumps!
你肯定猜不出来哪个是我第一个买♥♥的
I bet you'll never guess which one was my first.
嗯 我肯定猜不出
No, I don't think I will.
别弄了
Hey, can you stop?
抱歉
Sorry.
我很担心我们的朋友
I'm concerned about our friend, man.
你觉得他会搞砸
You think he's gonna screw it up?
不是
It's not that.
以斯拉是个好人
Ezra's a good dude, you know?
我们原来还有准则
We used to have a code,
现在开始撩佛蒙特的寂寞妹子了
and now we're seducing lonely Vermont chicks.
我们怎么堕落到这个地步了
How did we get here?
我不担心他搞砸
I'm not worried about him messing it up.
我担心他如果成功了会怎样
I'm worried about what happens to him if he does it right.
你懂吧
You know?
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
你这么悉心照料
You've taken such care.
你肯定投入了很多心思
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表