剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你别跟他们走
I don't like you leaving with them.
快结束了
This is almost over.
我要保护我们的儿子 两个儿子
I'm gonna protect our son. Both our sons.
你干吗 老爸
What the hell are you doing, Dad?
你别走
I don't want you going anywhere.
别做傻事
Don't do anything,
一切都会好起来的
and this is all gonna be just fine.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
太扯了吧
Unreal, man.
把钥匙给我 让我打开
Give me the key so I can unhook myself, please.
别说话了 乔希华
Stop talking, Joshua.
不 我去不了机场接你
No, I cannot pick you up at the airport
我车坏了
because my car broke down.
你不听我说话吗
Are you not listening to me?
有多惨
How bad is it?
你这少了一整个管子
You're missing a whole hose here.
-这怎么可能 -我也不知道
- Well, how does that even happen? - I'm not so sure.
好吧 妈妈 我再打给你
Okay, Mom. I-I gotta call you back.
部件加人工
Parts and labor,
至少得一千块呢
you're looking at at least a thousand dollars.
没事
Okay, yeah, that's fine.
我可以付你现金 可以吧
I can pay you in cash if that's okay.
好吗 太好了
Yeah? Great. All right.
多久可以修好
How soon do you think it can be ready?
我这没有混合部件
Well, I haven't got the hybrid parts here,
如果我加急订购 大概要48小时吧
but if I order them on rush, they'll be here in 48 hours.
48 什么
Forty-eight... what?
48小时 不不不
Forty-eight hours? No. No, no, no.
我明早要赶上我爸的手术
I have to be there for my dad's surgery by tomorrow morning.
我知道
I know.
我怎么去芝加哥啊
How am I gonna get to Chicago?
你这有租车吗 或者优步
Do you have, like, a rental car or, like, an Uber?
-谁 -天啊
- Who? - God.
好吧 我想想办法
Fine, I'll-I'll figure something out.
-我也想帮你 -我
- I wish there was something... - I just--
我真的得赶到
I just really need to get there.
-我很喜欢这辆皮卡 -我也喜欢我的车
- You know, I love this truck. - Yeah, and I love my car.
还有我的钱
And I love my money.
你觉得我会把钱和车都给你
You think I would give you my money and my car
就为了这个破烂吗
for this piece of junk?
抱歉 别见怪
I'm sorry, I-- no offense.
你真是个王子 知道吗
You're a prince, you know that?
我明天就回来
I will be back tomorrow.
探求者追寻着他们心中的圣歌♥
The seekers followed the song of their hearts.
在沙漠的夜空下相遇
Now they met under the desert night sky
阿耳特弥斯与他们同行
with the blessed goddess, Artemis,
朝他们眨眼
winking down on their naked--
行了 停停停 抱歉
Okay, no, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry.
你什么时候这么假正经了
When did you turn into a prude?
假正经 我只是不喜欢听黄文
A prude? Maybe I'm just not comfortable listening to porn with--
这不是黄文 这叫浪漫
It is not porn. It's romance.
-我外婆的浪漫史 -外婆
- With my grandmother. - Grandmother?
我要是现在调头
Yeah, you know, if I turn around now,
应该可以让你赶上玩宾果
I can probably get you back in time for bingo.
小子 如果我是你外婆
Son, if I were your grandmother,
我几年前就会问你
I would've schooled you about this ridiculous
为什么买♥♥这鸡♥巴♥车了
penis truck years ago.
这是非常棒的家庭车 谢谢
This is a very sensible family vehicle, thank you.
随便吧 帕特里克
Whatever, Patrick.
12年
12 years.
我喜欢艾丽卡 也喜欢你俩在一起
I like Erica, and I like the two of you together.
就没办法啊
Just stopped working.
她的职业生涯起步了
Her career took off,
又是个特别棒的女人
and she's an impressive woman,
非常好的妈妈
incredible mother.
完美
She does it all.
但我们 我不知道
But we... I don't know.
我知道
I do.
她是个女强人 但你想做一家之主
She's a hot shot, but you wanted to be king of the castle.
好了 我不用再接受业余的心理治疗了
All right, I think I'm good on the amateur psychiatry hour.
让你觉得特别
You know making you feel special
就是曼蒂·琼森骗你的一部分吧
was part of Maddie Jonson's con, right?
我和曼蒂的感情和我
My relationship with Maddie didn't have anything to do
还有艾丽卡无关
with me and Erika.
这在很早之前
That happened way before--
你和曼蒂的感情
Your relationship with Maddie,
你觉得是真的
you actually thought it was real.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你当初蠢到会相信
If you were stupid enough to think that then,
现在不会再这么蠢了吧
please tell me you're not stupid enough to think it now.
帕特里克 你警告过你这个任务
Patrick, I warned you when you began this detail that--
不是吧
Oh, really?
就这样
It's like that?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm-I'm sorry, what?
你能跟我说说那个我吗
So, what can you tell me about me,
我们结婚以后的事
since we were married and all?
你对某人笑
You smile at someone,
他就觉得能做任何事
they feel like they can do anything.
至少我当初是这样
At least that's how it was with me.
真好
That's nice.
你可别觉得我太主动啊
I hope you don't think I'm being too forward,
我们在床上怎么样
but, um, how were we in bed?
干吗
What?
真好
Lovely.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
你想不想听听你是怎么计划
Do you want to hear about your plans
让我当议员的
to make me a senator?
想听呀
Why, yes, I do.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你家人没事的 马克斯不会
Your family's gonna be okay. Max would never...
抱歉 我没说索菲娅的事
I'm sorry I was, uh, secretive about Sofia.
我觉得有点自己的事
I think it felt good to have something
感觉还挺好的
that was, uh, just mine, you know?
我明白
I get it.
我也找到了自己的事
I found something that feels like it's just mine too.
墨西哥的一切 太奇怪了
Mexico. All of it. It's odd, you know?
我感觉这里真适合我 感觉自己来了一个
I feel like I'm myself here, like I've come home to a place
早就熟悉的地方
I've always known.
你留下吧
I think you should stay.
你家人都安全了 我可以再回来
After your family's safe, I can come back.
但并不会回来 对吧
Except it never works that way, does it?
生活一直拽着你前行
I mean, life, it keeps taking you forward.
你留下吧
You should stay.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
你让我知道自己爱的人很安全
It helps me to know that at least
就算是帮了我的忙了
some of the people I love are safe.
还很开心
And happy.
很好 就这么定了
Good. It's settled.
我们都陷入爱河了
I guess we both fell in love.
别跟波比说 她计划给完我们钱
Don't tell Poppy, though. The plan is that she gives us
就带我回格林威治了
the money and drags me back to Greenwich, okay?
-不关我事 -我爱你 哥们
- None of my business. - I love you, man.
我也爱你
Yeah. Yeah, you too.
曼蒂·琼森没你想的那么简单
Maddie Jonson is not who you think she is.
已经有段时间了
Hasn't been for quite some time.
我知道你很难接受
I know this is probably difficult for you to hear.
她从未在联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会工作过
She has not now or ever worked for UNICEF
也没在休斯敦生活过
or lived in the Houston area as far as we know.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表