剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
You know what's the best insurance
不受伤或者被杀 最保险的方式是什么吗
not getting maimed or killed going against someone like the Doctor?
-想点别的 -别搞砸
- Come up with a different-- - Don't fuck it up.
懂没
Got it?
这有个东北什么玩意
Okay, there's this Northeast what-do-you-call-it
一年两次的矫形外科医生会议
Biannual Conference of Orthopedic Surgeons
两周后在尼亚加拉瀑布城召开
in two weeks, Niagara Falls.
这就是我们的跳板
That's our piggyback.
如果医生参加不了怎么办
Okay, what if the Doctor can't attend?
如果他不想去呢
Or if he doesn't want to?
那会颁发一个很有声望的奖项
There's a very prestigious award being given away
叫伊根奖
called the Egan Award.
除了获奖人 没人知道谁能得奖
No one knows who's getting it, except the recipient.
如果医生认为他会得到这个奖
If the Doctor thinks he's winning...
他会去的
He'll be there.
关键是利用虚荣心
His vanity--that's the key,
这是他的致命弱点
the Achilles heel that we have to exploit.
我们进去迎合他的自尊 掌握他的一举一动
We'll get in there, stroke his ego, handle his every move--
与此同时我们渗透他的总部
and meanwhile we'll infiltrate his headquarters,
删除我们的信息 偷走钱
wipe our info, steal the money,
然后我们把戒指栽赃给他
and then we'll plant the ring on him,
把他送给联调局 小菜一碟
deliver him to the Feds easy-peasy.
有什么问题么
Any questions?
很好 都没问题
No questions, great.
我们来分下工
Okay, here's how we're gonna split this up.
这倒是一种办法
That's one way of doing it.
那你有什么办法
And what would you propose?
就凭你的废话可打不开这扇门
Because your bullshit alone won't open this door.
那这样呢
Then how about this?
我的天
Dios mio.
你为什么这么生我的气
Why are you so angry with me?
-你在开玩笑吧 -我等不了你
- You must be kidding. - I couldn't wait for you.
我给你留了便条 我
I left you a note. I--
我想在卡车上给你发短♥信♥
I tried to text you from the truck.
别说了
Stop talking.
谎言的恶臭都要让我窒息了
I'm gonna suffocate on the stench of lies.
我家人被当作人♥质♥
My family was being held hostage, okay.
我必须离开
I had to leave.
真能编故事
What a story.
你肯定是个作家
You must be a writer.
我去救他们
I went to help them and...
我父亲去世了
and my father died.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
是啊
Yeah.
除非这也是个谎言
Unless that is also a lie,
那样的话就是你很糟糕
and then you are awful.
满口喷粪的蛆
A worm with a soul of shit.
这不是谎言
It's not a lie.
如果我可以给你戒指中你的部分呢
What if I could give you your share of the ring?
这能证明什么吗
Would that prove anything?
-就是这个吗 -对
- Is that it? - Yeah.
都白干了吗
All this for nothing?
等一下 你这里好像有什么东西
Oh, hey, wait, you got something just, uh--
这算白干吗
Oh. Is that nothing?
知道吗 别担心
You know what? Don't worry about it.
显然我说服不了你
There's clearly no way I could convince you.
你好
Buenos dias.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet ya.
这个戒指的50%应该属于我
Fifty percent of that ring belongs to me.
应该是我的10%属于你
I think you mean 10%, of my share.
不 现在我想要你的50%
No, now I'll take 50% of your share.
是吗 你是怎么得到这个数字的
Oh, really? How'd you get that number?
补偿
Compensation.
补偿我的麻烦和受到的伤害
For my difficulties, for my pain.
你哪里受伤了 是为了戒指受的伤
Pain from what? From the ring or...
还是因为小眼狗
from the baby dog eyes?
是我
It's just me.
我忘了拿我的手♥机♥
I forgot my phone.
-我需要你给我打个电♥话♥ -藏起来
- I need you to call it for me. - Shit, hide.
他吻了我
He kissed me.
夏洛特
Uh, Charlotte,
事情不是你看到的那样
it's--it's not what it seems.
我不明白
I don't understand.
-克莱夫 -我
- Clive? - I, uh--
夏洛特小姐 他是性瘾者
He's a sex addict, Miss Charlotte.
我的天 他强迫你了吗
Oh, my God. Did he force himself?
-不 不 -不
- No. No, no. - No.
他没有 因为
He did not because...
我也是性瘾者
I'm a sex addict too.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
克莱夫 这是真的吗
Clive, is--is that true?
是的
Uh, yeah.
恐怕是真的
Yeah, afraid so.
但是你不想和我睡
But you wouldn't sleep with me?
不 因为我现在好一些了 我只是
No, I'm getting better. You know, I just...
我认为你不是一个性瘾者
Yeah, I don't think that you're a sex addict.
我认为你就是一个骗子
I think you're just a liar.
-夏洛特 -算了吧
- Charlotte. - Just stop.
你说我们很合拍
You told me we were connected.
你给了我安全感
And you made me feel safe.
然后你
And then you just...
你对别人做的事
The things that you do to people
会影响到他们的未来的人生
affect them for-for the rest of their lives.
你不知道吗
Don't you-don't you know that?
我不是有意的
I'm--it was never my intention--
求你 不论你现在说什么
Please, whatever you say right now,
求你不要再撒谎了
just... just please don't lie.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我不知道为什么我会这么惊讶
I don't know why I'm surprised,
但你确实深深地伤害了那个女人
but you hurt that woman deeply.
我知道我也伤害到你了 我很抱歉
And I hurt you, I know. I'm--I'm sorry.
-抱歉 -不用为此道歉了
- I'm sorry. - Don't worry about it.
我为所有事情道歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
我只是想拿回我的钱
I just want my money.
我保证你会拿回你的钱的
You'll get your money, I promise.
-什么时候 -我要和我的搭档谈一下
- When? - I need to talk to my partners.
你先在这里等一会 我先去
If you can just wait down here, I'll go--
想得美 我要和你一起去
No way, I'm coming with you.
不 不 不
Uh, no, no. No, no, no.
你留在这里事情会好解释一点
It's gonna be easier for me to explain if--
求你让我一个人上去吧
it's--please, just let me go up alone.
现在的情况很微妙
It's--it's delicate.
为什么 你在上面金屋藏娇了吗
Why? Because you have a girlfriend up there?
不 不算是
N-Not exactly.
我会马上回来的 相信我
Look, I'm gonna come right back, trust me.
你听到你说的话了吗 "相信我"
Did you hear your words? "Trust me"?
不 我不会再相信你了
No, I don't think I will.
以斯拉 我不会再相信你说的话了
Nothing you say has meaning, Ezra.
你简直是谎言之父
You are the father of lies.
这些离婚文件里写得太惨了
These divorce documents are brutal.
这位医生听上去是个"好人"
The Doctor sounds like a peach.
"会因为小事而大发雷霆"
"Perceived slights leading to volcanic outburst."
"用残忍♥ 压抑自我意识的方式来管教孩子"
"Disciplining children with cruel, ego-disabling insults."
他可怜的孩子
Oof, pity his kids.
小莎 我这有凡士林 外用酒精
Hey, Sal, I got petroleum jelly, rubbing alcohol,
指纹提取器 黑白的
fingerprint lift and stick, white and black--
-马克斯 -怎么了
- Maxie. - Yeah?
我刚和塞内卡大酒店通完电♥话♥
I just got off with the Seneca Grand.
会议期间他们的房♥间都被订满了
They're booked solid during the conference.
只剩下标准套房♥和豪华套房♥了
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表