剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
那个可怜的女士还要回来拿呢
That poor lady's coming back for this.
快滚
Get out of here.
-什么 -快滚
- What? - No, get out!
我就是开个玩笑 哥们
All right, I was only kidding, buddy.
嗯
Yeah.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Gracias.
不客气
De nada.
给 非常感谢
其实吧
我想买♥♥个这样的小提琴给我孙女
你愿意卖♥♥给我吗
我上学要用呢
我付你两倍价钱
怎么样
Yeah?
那个白♥痴♥给了我两万比索
That idiot gave me 20,000 pesos
我们买♥♥那破琴才花了五千
for a stupid violin we bought for 5,000.
太棒了
Yes!
太酷了
That was fantastic!
我们俩合作
I mean, the two of us working together,
简直完美
we were so ingrainly.
我叫罗莎
My name is Rosa.
开个房♥间
最好的房♥间
Your best room.
没错
Your very best room.
到了
Got it!
好了 开了
Okay. Okay, got it.
你好点了吗
You doing better?
我还有点担心呢
I was kind of worried there.
我没事了
No, I'm good.
在适应呢
Settling in, you know?
我还没涅槃呢 如果你是问这个
Haven't reached nirvana yet, if that's what you're asking.
你才刚开始
Well, you're just getting started.
那是我的男人沃尔特
That's my man Walt.
今早他也在摊位
You saw him at the booth this morning.
让他来也花了好一阵功夫呢
It took him a while to get into the groove too.
你的男人是说老铁
You mean your man like "Main man"
还是情侣
or...your man?
都是吧
I guess both.
我幸运吧
Lucky me, right?
真的吗
Really?
不是吧
Oh, no.
你伤心了
Are you heartbroken?
你对我有意思
Were you holding a torch for me?
拜托
Please.
我就是有点惊讶而已
I was just surprised, that's all.
天啊
No, no--oh, my--
你以为我让你来
You thought I wanted you to come here
是为了撩你
so I could seduce you.
我才没这么说
That's not at all what I was saying.
天啊 你就是这意思
Oh, my God, you did.
我靠 感谢夸奖
Damn, I am flattered,
除非你觉得所有人都想撩你
unless, of course, you think everyone wants to seduce you.
我不是这意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我觉得我看人还挺准的
I'm saying I am usually a little more perceptive.
那医生赶紧治治自己吧
Well, then, physician, heal thyself.
好好看看自己
You know, maybe turn that perceptiveness inwards.
迈克尔
Michael.
琳达
Linda.
你小子躲哪去了
I was wondering where you've been hiding.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这是莫莉
This is Molly.
今天是她第一天
It's her first day.
我嫉妒了
Oh, I'm so jealous.
第一次总是很特别
The first time is always so special.
琳达·兰格 来自芝加哥
Linda Langer, I'm from Chicago.
是吗
Really?
不知道为啥
I don't know why I'm always compelled
我每次后面总是要加上这一句
to add that little tidbit of info, but I do.
不管怎样 很高兴认识你 莫莉
Anyway, it is good to meet you, Molly.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
我知道这里真正的鸡尾酒
You know, I happen to know where they hide
藏在哪里
the real cocktails in this joint.
跟我一起吗
Would you care to join me?
你真是太好了
God bless you.
回头见
We'll catch you later.
-再见 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye, doll.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得咱俩挺合适
I think maybe we fit.
感谢上帝 给我送来一位艺术家
Thank you, gods above, for sending me an artist,
不只是一个小偷
and not just a thief.
罗莎
Rosa?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
回到犯罪现场可不是很明智啊
Not really smart to go back to the scene of a crime.
但你似乎很喜欢被抓啊
Then again, you do seem to like getting caught.
一开始的计划是什么
Was that the plan from the beginning?
跟我♥干♥一炮 拿走我所有的钱吗
Screw me then take all my money?
干得漂亮
Well done.
这是干吗
What's this?
从今天早上
Since this morning,
我赚了从你那拿走两倍的钱
I doubled the money I took from you.
我用了你教我的收据骗术
I tried the trick you told me about the store receipt.
你从旅馆退房♥了吗
Did you check out of the hotel yet?
还没 我留到
Actually, no, I have the hotel for another--
小子
Oye, muchachos.
你好 美人
Hola, Guapa.
杰夫·卡茨 布兰登·菲利浦 尤妮斯·蔡斯
Jeff Katz, Brendan Philips, and Eunice Chase.
都到齐了
Here we are.
谁
Who?
该为咱们的新护照拍照了
Gonna take our new passport pictures.
你在喝酒吗
You're drinking?
我们谈过这事的
I thought we talked about this.
-只是啤酒而已 -你认真的吗
- Oh, it's just beer. - Seriously?
行了 你们想当谁
Okay, who do you want to be?
布兰登 还是杰夫
Brendan? Jeff?
我喜欢尤妮斯 但无所谓
I prefer Eunice, but I can be flexible.
杰夫
Jeff.
布兰登
Brendan.
好
All right.
杰夫 布兰登 挑身行头吧
Jeff, Brendan, let's see what you got.
不行
No.
丑拒
A no.
你好
Oh, hello.
这身挺好 人模狗样的
That's a person; that could work.
不错嘛
Hmm, not bad.
多谢
Thank you.
看起来你开始才思泉涌了
Looks like you broke through that writer's block.
我找到了灵感
I figured out a story,
现在只用信笔游缰
and now I'm just following to see where it takes me.
我都要身临其境了
It's almost like I'm living it.
什么故事
So what's the story?
你真想听
You really interested?
好吧
Okay.
故事原型是我表兄 考利·舒曼
So it's based on my cousin, Callie Shuman.
简称考尔文
It was short for Calvin.
他厌倦了印第安纳波利斯的日子
He was sick of living in Indianapolis,
然后他拿了个地球仪转起来
so he took a globe of the world, spun it around,
决定指到哪里
stuck his finger on it,
他就去哪里
and decided to go wherever it stopped.
某种程度上是对后现代美国男青年的
It's kind of exploring themes of reinvention
心理再构建这一主题的探索
in the postmodern psyche of the young American male.
还有好多热辣的性♥爱♥场面
And there's lots of awesome, mind-blowing sex.
等等 你又没啥实战经验
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表