剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Yes. Yes, but why?
拥有自己的网络服务运行商
Owning his own service provider
可以隐藏他不可告人的网络活动
would let him dark web with impunity.
他能够操控记录
He could manipulate records.
不管司法要求什么
No matter what the law asked for,
他都可以更改甚至摧毁删除信息
he could change or destroy information.
如果要经营一个犯罪帝国
I suppose if you're managing a criminal empire
这还挺好使的
that might come in handy.
是这样
I suppose so.
而且施工许可证和网络服务运行商
And the construction permit and the ISP
都要求他的家庭住址
both requested to his home address.
是在这个房♥子里
It's in the house.
在地下室
In the basement, yeah.
-干得漂亮 -太棒了
- Nice work. - Yes!
-太棒了 宝贝 -没错
- Hell yeah, baby! - That's right.
我们需要一些真正的情报了
We're gonna need some real intel.
你们对布法罗有多少了解
How well do you know Buffalo?
-意大利干酪 -鸡翅
- Mozzarella? - Wings?
-这里谁负责 -需要我帮忙吗
- Hi. Who's in charge here? - Can I help you?
詹妮弗·康沃尔 卫♥生♥部♥的
Jennifer Cornwall, Department of Health.
我来这里做个临时检查
I'm here to make a snap inspection.
我现在有点忙
I'm just kind of slammed right now.
为什么这瓶萘普生的盖子不见了
What is this bottle of Naproxen doing with the cap off?
这家医院有
Does this hospital make a habit
让医药级抗炎药
of leaving pharmaceutical-grade anti-inflammatories
不盖盖子的习惯吗
lying around with the cap off?
我们遵守了所有的国家规章制度
Look, we're in compliance with all state regulations.
我希望如此
I hope so.
去你的药房♥看一下吧
Let's head to your pharmacy.
我很快回来
Guess I'll be a minute.
所有的鸦♥片♥制剂都在安非他明旁边
You have all the opiates right next to the amphetamines.
我们获批可以把它们按照字母顺序储存
Come on, we've had permission to store them alphabetically.
有批准并不代表这种做法不愚蠢
Just because you have permission doesn't mean it's not stupid.
还好是我来检查
You're damn lucky it's me.
你穿上高跟鞋了
Hey, you got your heels on.
嗯 但目前为止并没能熟能生巧
Yes, but so far practice doesn't make perfect.
你呢
You?
我需要一些新鲜空气
I needed some fresh air,
出去散了一会步
went for a little walk around the resort.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
还不错
Doing great.
那就好
Great.
纽约 布法罗
太奇怪了 完毕
So weird, over.
怎么奇怪 完毕
What's weird? Over.
对于像医生那样的人来说
Seems like a weird place
这看起来是一个奇怪的居住地
for a guy like the Doctor to live.
你以为会有《007》里面的反派建筑吗
You were expecting a Bond villain lair?
我认为重点是要融入环境
I think the point is to blend in.
我没有说"完毕"
I didn't say "Over."
-完毕 -什么
- Over. - What?
你必须要等我说"完毕"
You have to wait for me to say "Over."
完毕
Over.
我不会这样做的
I'm not doing that.
你说完了吗 我分不大清 完毕
I'm sorry, you done talking? I can't tell. Over.
这不是时候 理查德 完毕
Not in the mood, Richard. Over.
是吗 试着在骑着栅栏时候说吧
Yeah, well, try doing this while humping a fence.
我在这像个偷♥窥♥狂
Okay, I'm up here like a peeping tom.
我应该去竞选议员的 完毕
I should be running for Senate. Over.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
议员 你对于胚胎干细胞研究
Hey, Senator, what's your position
是怎样的立场 完毕
on embryonic stem cell research, over?
支持 不要像个混♥蛋♥ 完毕
Pro. Don't be a dick. Over.
我怎么就混♥蛋♥了
How am I being a dick?
你有规划吗 完毕
Do you have a platform? Over.
我不知道 茱尔斯
I don't know, Jules.
你上艺校的时候有规划吗
Did you have a platform when you went to art school?
还是你
Or did you just like...
知道你想成为一名艺术家 完毕
know that you wanted to be an artist, over?
你认为成为一个政♥治♥家意味着什么
What do you think being a politician means exactly?
这世界一团糟 茱尔斯
The world's a messed up place, Jules.
人们需要英雄
And people need heroes.
其他的都是些细枝末节
All the rest is just details.
完毕
Over.
快看 完毕
Look, look, look. Over.
他从哪来的 完毕
Where's he coming from, over?
大概是地下室 完毕
Looks like the basement, over.
他锁上了 完毕
He locked it, over.
两个锁 完毕
Two locks, over.
左上口袋 完毕
Top left pocket, over.
我要走近点看看
I'm gonna get a better look.
以斯拉
Ezra.
我扶好了
I got--I got you.
看起来他旁边有个病人 完毕
Looks like he has a patient in there, over.
-这很重要 你每天都得做 -知道
- It's important you do them every day. - All right.
我觉得那是他父亲 完毕
I think it's his father. Over.
谁会打来电♥话♥呢 完毕
Oh, wonder who could be calling, over.
一定很重要 完毕
Must be important, over.
完毕
Over.
喂
Yes?
杰弗里 我是哈里·普莱斯 你好吗
Jeffrey, this is Harry Price. How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
有什么事 哈里
What can I do for you, Harry?
我今天的时间很宝贵
My time is at a premium today.
你也知道
Well, as you know,
我是美国矫形外科医生学会的成员
I'm on the OSA Conference Committee,
我要告诉你的是
and I have to tell you
我们上次会议一直在讨论你的论文
that our most recent meeting was dominated by your essay,
机体永久性的谬论
The Absolute Fallacy of Hardware Permanence:
髓内防脱是如何
How Anti-Removal of Intramedullary Nails in--
那篇文章是两年半前发表的
That essay was published two and a half years ago.
没错 正是因为你
Yes, well, that just goes to show you
超前的研究
how ahead of the pack you were--are.
是这样的 下次会议在两周后
Listen, the next conference is in two weeks
在尼亚加拉瀑布城的塞内卡大酒店
at the Seneca Grand Hotel in Niagara Falls.
我不会参加
I will not be attending.
杰弗里 请听我说
Please, Jeffrey, just listen for a moment.
我知道上次的会议你不是很开心
I know the last one wasn't exactly to your liking,
但是委员会已经决定
but the committee has decided to...
为了奖赏你对这个问题的预见性理论
reward your prophetic understanding of the issue
授予你今年的伊根奖
with this year's Egan Award.
-中计了 -蠢货
- Gotcha. - Sucker.
悲催的男人 真悲催
Sad, man. It's just sad.
完毕
Over.
伊根奖
Egan Award?
现在联♥系♥获胜者太晚了 对吧
Rather late to be contacting the winner, isn't it?
这是个复杂的决定
There's been a lot of drama behind the scenes.
一些人很自负什么的
You know, egos and such.
自负又平庸的思维
Egos and mediocre minds--
-要命的组合 -没错
- a deadly combination. - Yes, it is.
我看到塞内卡有一间总统套房♥
I see the Seneca has a presidential suite.
是的 有一个总统套房♥
Yes, there is... a presidential suite,
但是 遗憾的是 我们订不到
but, sadly, I-I don't think it's in the cards.
那我们就先等等吧
Then perhaps we should wait
直到有合适的住处
until appropriate accommodations become available.
我们可以 比如 六个月后再来
We could visit this again in, say, six months?
不 不
No, oh no. No.
总统套房♥是你的
It's all yours.
我们会订到的
We'll figure it out.
这样的话 我很荣幸
In that case, I'd be delighted.
太棒了
Wonderful.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表