剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
a little more power in power brokering.
嗯 当然
Right, of course.
那你觉得我还得多久
So how long do you think it will realistically take
才能真正当上议员
until I'm in the actual Senate senate?
说不好
Oh, I don't know.
理查德 聊两句好吗
Uh, Richard, can I talk to you?
理查德
Richard?
-什么事 -挺重要的
- What? - It's important, okay.
尽管我老妹看了多年心理医生
Despite my sister's years of therapy,
她还是习惯性小题大做
she still has a tendency to make mountains out of molehills.
我老姐太趾高气扬了
My sister's nose is so high in the air,
珠穆朗玛主峰于她来说都是小山丘
that Mount Everest looks like a molehill.
姑娘们 淡定
Whoa, hey, ladies, come on.
我说茱尔斯 你是嫉妒吗
I'm sorry, Jules, are you jealous?
理查德 拜托了 我现在需要你
Richard, please, I need you right now.
你确定
Wait, are you?
-逗我呢 理查德 -看到没
- Are you kidding? Richard! - See?
-小题大做 -又是因为戒指吗
- Mountains, molehills. - Is this about the ring again?
茱尔斯 我觉得丢了戒指
Hey, Jules, look, I think it's fine
不是什么大事
that we lost the ring.
-如果我们... -天啊
- Okay, if we get-- - Jesus Christ!
你们两位之中有谁想过
Have either of you thought for one second
为什么以斯拉没有消息
why we haven't heard from Ezra, who's been
他想去营救
trying to rescue his family
被挟为人♥质♥的家人
who have been held hostage?
-以斯拉没事吧 -不 他有事
- Is Ezra okay? - No, he is not okay.
他老爸死了
Okay? His father died.
-可怜的以斯拉 -天啊
- Poor Ezra. - Oh shit.
以斯拉说死因是心脏病
Ezra said it was a heart attack,
但我不信
but I don't really believe him,
我想掌握更多情况 不过他挂了电♥话♥
and I tried to find out more information, and he hung up.
好吧 真的挺难过的
Okay, that's really sad, but
不过你都不认识他老爸 所以
it's not like you even knew his dad, so.
看了没 我就想说这个
See, this is exactly my point.
凡是和她无关的 就无所谓
If it has nothing to do with her, nothing matters.
无关的就是没什么所谓
It's not so much the point as it is a point,
也不是说真无所谓
which is not to say it's without a point.
想来点什么
What can I get you?
啤酒 随你推荐
Beer, your choice.
这样可不好
I wouldn't advise that.
为什么
Why not?
生活中太多事不受我们控制
So many things in life are out of our hands.
如果你有所选择 那么就选择
If you can make a choice, then make one.
我来杯精酿啤酒 谢谢
Actually, I'd like a Moody Ale, please.
好的
Got it.
烈性而坚定
Strong. Definitive.
感觉好多了吧
Felt better, didn't it?
我觉得是
I suppose it did.
-谢谢 -干杯
- Thanks. - Saluti.
我是家里排行最小 六个孩子里唯一的女孩
I was the runt of the family. Only girl, six kids.
我得寻求尊敬
I had to claim respect.
对于排行最小 你算高的了
You're awfully tall for a runt.
寻求尊敬 是什么意思
Claim respect? What does that mean?
众多实例中的一个
One example of many.
公园里有个人
In the park, there was one of those mimes
装雕塑 用帽子乞讨
that stands as a statue and collect money in a hat.
我的兄弟老是逗他
My brothers used to get up in his face,
想让他动
trying to make him flinch.
但他很厉害 坚如磐石
But he was good, stiff as a cliff.
然后我跟他们每人赌一年零花钱说我可以
So I bet them each a year's allowance that I could do it,
而且碰都不碰他
but without touching him.
是吗
Did you?
怎么做到的
How?
-我拿了帽子 -你拿了帽子
- I... took the hat. - You took the hat.
我在家也最小
I'm the youngest, too.
不过没人把我当回事
I have yet to claim any respect.
不急 你家附近有人装雕塑吗
It's never too late. Any mimes in your neighborhood?
没有
Definitely not.
好吧 简单粗暴
Well, swift, brutal violence
有时很有效
can be effective, sometimes.
-现在怎么做 -等着
- Okay, what now? - Just wait.
来 来啊
Come on. Come on.
给
Here you go.
她绑♥架♥了只狗
She's kidnapping a dog?
好吧 跟她找不到医生
Alright, she's not leading us to the Doctor.
她脑子不正常了
She's lost her goddamn mind.
我这就去逮捕她
I'm just going to arrest her.
搞笑呢
Seriously?
我了解你的顾虑 不过我们要医生
I understand your concerns, but we want the Doctor,
专心点吧
so focus up.
好吧 你看着不像来度假的
Okay, you're not like the vacationers.
你也不像本地人
And you're definitely not a townie.
你来这干吗
Why are you here?
有意思
That's funny.
一般是我这么问别人
I'm usually the one who asks that question.
别人不尽职的时候 我就来了
I show up when people aren't doing their jobs.
听着像顾问
Sort of like a consultant.
有点笼统
The word of a thousand meanings.
你到底做什么
What do you do?
别人不履约时 我来挽救
I correct people who are in breach of contract.
你怎么在这
Why are you here?
我在逃跑
I'm on the run.
有趣
Oh, interesting.
你在逃 我在追
So, you're a runner, and I'm a chaser.
天差地别 但咱俩还能坐下聊天
Fundamental differences, yet here we sit.
我相信畅所欲言和共同理解
I believe in open dialogue and mutual understanding.
小老鼠并不怕大坏猫
Little mouse isn't afraid of the big, bad, cat?
杰瑞总能逃掉
Jerry always gets away,
给汤姆留下满嘴炸♥药♥
and leaves Tom with a mouthful of dynamite.
说得好
Well said.
我是索菲娅 请留言
我不知道你是没有收到我的留言
I don't know if you've been getting my messages
还是在生气不理我
or if you're just pissed off and ignoring them, but, um,
我父亲死了
my father died, and, um,
我打给朋友了 但我一直在想你
and I called my friends, but I keep thinking of you,
我想找你聊聊 也必须找你聊聊
how you're the one I want to talk to, need to talk to.
奇葩吗 我也不知道
Is that weird? I don't know.
现在很多事都挺奇葩的
Many things are weird, right now.
总之你
Anyway, just put--ah, can you--
收到了就给我回个电♥话♥吧
just let me know if you get this.
我真的很想听你的声音
I'd really like to hear your voice.
就这样
That's all.
对了 我是以斯拉
It's Ezra, by the way.
再见
Okay, bye.
班德墓园
对不起 小以
I'm so sorry, Ez.
他没能看到你
Sorry he didn't get to see you become
成为男子汉的样子
the man you are becoming.
没能看到你再婚 有孩子
Didn't get to see you marry again, have children.
他们肯定会很喜欢他
They would have adored him.
这些都没了
None of that will happen now,
全都因为你
because of you.
不 小以
No, Ez.
这都怪你
This one's all on you.
去死吧
Drop dead.
以斯拉
Ezra?
怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
告诉我
Tell me what happened, man.
我不能说
I can't, um, I can't really talk about it.
你在逗我吗
Are you serious?
老爸死了
Dad's dead,
你只给我们留了个语♥音♥
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表