剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Call Alice.
呼叫爱丽丝
Call Alice!
对不起
We're sorry.
您所拨♥打♥的用户无法接通
You have reached a number that has been disconnected...
-老板 -什么事
- Hey, boss? - What?
不知道什么情况
I have no idea how this could've happened,
但显然我们昨晚打烊后
but apparently, after we closed last night,
共销♥售♥30辆车 价值200多万美元
we sold 30 cars for over $2 million,
现在全不翼而飞了
which I cannot find anywhere.
这不可能
That's not possible.
找到它们 必须找回来
Find them. Find them!
你好 小理
Hello, Richie.
你一定挺吃惊的吧
This must be quite a shock.
所有的钱 信♥用♥卡♥
All that money and credit cards,
还有车
all those cars,
全没了
all gone.
开口并非易事
There's really no easy way to say this,
但事实如此
so here it is.
后会无期
You will never see me again.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 我在车行那耽搁了会儿
Yeah, sorry, I stopped by the dealership.
来了场怀旧之旅
Doing the full nostalgia tour.
真是恍若隔世啊
Feels like a lifetime ago.
是吗
Really?
我感觉像一眨眼就过了十年
I feel like I blinked and ten years went by.
带着戒指
Meet us with the ring in the alley
旧帽厂后的胡同见
behind the old hat factory.
-没问题吧 -没问题
- Cool? - Cool.
我♥干♥了混账事
It was a dick thing I did.
什么事
What was?
所有的事
All of it, man.
待你刻薄
Treating you like shit.
总向你耀武扬威 秀优越
Waving my awesome life in your face.
是我自视清高 对不起
I was stuck up my own ass, and I'm sorry.
靠
Shit.
离开斯科茨代尔吧 小理
Get the hell out of Scottsdale, Richie.
-什么 -你能在别处找到更好的交易
- What? - You can find a better deal somewhere else.
五十万我挺满意啊
I'm pretty happy with the 500 grand...
听我说 兄弟
You're not listening to me, man.
也许G夫人会接受交易
Maybe Mrs. G will honor the deal.
也许她会给你蛋蛋来一脚
Maybe she'll kick you in the nuts.
你能确定吗
Do you know?
我肯定不能
'Cause I sure as hell don't.
生活
The universe--
就他妈是个谜
it's a freaking mystery.
你是不是有什么我不知道的事
Are you aware of something that I should be aware of?
看好你的蛋蛋
Protect your nuts.
就这样
That's all.
还有 我什么都没和你说过
And you didn't hear it from me.
你今天能加入我们真好 布洛克
Huh, nice of you to join us today, Bullock.
痛苦的一晚吧
Rough night?
可"痛苦"了
Oh, pretty rough.
之后就很轻柔
Then nice and slow,
然后又"痛苦"
then rough again.
谁这么荣幸啊
Who's the lucky guy?
你就别问啦
Cone of silence.
好吧
Okay.
天
Shit.
菲尼克斯联调局
Phoenix FBI.
联调局通缉
以斯拉·布鲁姆
我有关于以斯拉·布鲁姆的消息
Hi, I have information about an Ezra Bloom.
谢谢等待 您想找谁
Thank you for holding. How may I direct your call?
我有关于
I have some information
以斯拉·布鲁姆的信息
about one of your cases, Ezra Bloom.
想和你们掌握该案详情的人细谈
Was just hoping to parlay with someone about the specifics.
请稍等
Please hold.
由于当前线路繁忙 您的等待时间
Due to high call volume, your waiting time
联邦调查局
约为10分钟
will be approximately ten minutes.
-感谢致电联调局 -靠
- Thank you for calling the FBI. - Crap.
大家专业点
Let's be professional, please.
知道了 教练
Aye, aye, coach.
小心点
Heads up.
如果遇到什么麻烦
So, look, if there's any trouble--
不会有麻烦的
There won't be any trouble.
我的天 什么鬼
Oh, my God, what?
-你疯了吗 -放轻松
- Are you crazy? - Relax.
这是我送给我妈的圣诞节礼物
I gave it to my mom for Christmas.
没上过膛
It's never been loaded.
这圣诞礼物真糟糕
That's a terrible Christmas present.
家里的枪能杀害更多
Guns in the home kill more--
答应我你不会掏出枪
just promise me you won't pull it out.
路由他们选
All options are on the table.
什么
What?
别接电♥话♥ 别接
Don't answer that, man. Don't answer it!
说不定很重要
It might be someone important.
-喂 -小理
- Hello? - Richie, listen.
我得告诉你一些你朋友的事情
I have to tell you something about your friend.
昨晚真开心 正忙着呢
Oh, hey, super fun night. Can't talk.
靠
Shit.
还需等待7分钟
Seven minutes.
-感谢拨♥打♥联调局 -323呼叫总部
- Thank you for calling the FBI. - 3-2-3 to base.
请讲
Go for dispatch.
黛比 帮我迅速查一下
Listen, Debbie. I need a quick GPS trace
上一个接我电♥话♥的人的位置
from my cell to the last call I made.
我们来了
So here we are.
-戒指呢 -钱呢
- Where's the ring? - Where's the cash?
五十万 戒指拿出来看看
500 large. Show me the ring.
钱拿出来看看
Show me the cash.
-轮到你了 -全倒出来
- Your turn. - Dump it out.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - I'm sure.
我见过这个把戏
I've seen this trick before!
瞧见这家伙了
You seen this trick?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
弗卢克 去拿戒指
Fluke, take the ring off him.
-啥 -弗卢克
- What? - Fluke!
冷静点
Okay, okay, it's cool, man.
真的很抱歉 兄弟
I'm really sorry about this, man.
这事不怪你 兄弟 不怪你
No, we're cool, bro, we're cool.
那个拿着放大镜的
That dude with the magnifying glass
不是真的鉴定师吧
wasn't even a real appraiser, was he?
你什么都不知道
You don't even know what you don't know.
你就是个笑话 埃文斯 全城都知道
You're a joke, Evans. The whole town knows it.
别听他瞎说 你是个爷们 我顶你
Don't listen to him. You're the man. I'm your backup.
-兄弟 别 -快跑
- Don't, bro. Don't. - Run!
把戒指给我
Give me the ring.
-戒指给他 理查德 -给他戒指
- Give him the ring, Richard. - Give him the ring!
-淡定 -快给我戒指
- Calm down, all right? - Give me the goddamn ring!
-冷静点 -操
- Just calm down. - Oh, shit.
快撤
We got to go, son.
-天啊 小金 多亏了你 -你才知道
- Oh, my God, Kim. I owe you so bad. - No kidding.
以斯拉·布鲁姆 你被捕了
Ezra Bloom, you're under arrest.
-小金你这是干什么 -小理 让开
- Whoa, whoa, Kim, what are you doing? - Richie, get away.
你的竞选顾问是联调局的通缉犯
Your campaign guy is wanted by the FBI.
-他是逃犯 -我才不是
- He's a criminal. - I am not a criminal!
我也不知道她是谁
And I don't know about her either.
-我 -小金 我不知道你听说了什么
- Me? - Kim, I don't know what you heard,
但事实不是这样的
but it's not what it looks like, okay?
老实说 理查德
Frankly, Richard,
我不知道这是什么情况 但我在救你
I have no idea what this looks like, but I'm saving you.
-让开 -不不不 听我说 小金
- Move. - No, no, no, no. No, no, listen to me, Kim.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表