剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Your dad sounds like he was a really smart man.
嗯嗯 谢了
Yeah, yeah, thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
茱尔斯!
Jules!
茱尔斯!
Jules!
以斯拉有好主意了
Ezra's making some really good points!
快出来
Come on out!
小以
Hi, Ez.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
茱尔斯
Jules?
这不好玩
It's not funny.
以斯拉 别闹
Ezra, seriously.
只有你和我 埃文斯
Just you and me, Evans.
对抗黑暗
Us against the darkness.
出来
Show yourself!
靠 茱尔斯
Damn it, Jules!
你在等无敌舰队吗
Were you expecting the Spanish Armada?
我差点又把你杀了
Dude, I almost killed you again.
你去哪了
Where were you?
你肯定不信
Well, you're not gonna believe this,
但我跟你说了
but I told you so.
真的有鬼
Ghosts are real.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你就是这么欢迎我的
That's a warm welcome.
你以为我看到你会高兴吗
You thought I'd be happy to see you?
我以为
I thought maybe--
你给我发短♥信♥ 我
Because of the texts, I--
短♥信♥不是我发的
If you got any texts, they weren't from me.
这就尴尬了
That's embarrassing.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your father.
真的
Really.
你来这真的是因为
Did you really come here
你以为我给你发短♥信♥了
'cause you thought I sent you some texts?
不重要了 你们有更大的麻烦
Doesn't matter. You have bigger problems.
我们都是
We both do.
医生
The Doctor?
没错
Yup.
他说干一票就放了我们
He said one job, and we're out.
不可能只干一票的
It's not gonna be just one job.
不可能
It never is.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said.
但我们得赶紧想办法
But we have to figure something out fast.
马克斯和莎莉在佛蒙特等我们
Max and Sally are expecting us in Vermont.
你是说马克斯一个人吧
You mean Max.
只有马克斯
Just Max, right?
不 他俩啊
No, both of them.
他们开车送我来的
They drove me here.
什么
What?
抱歉 怎么回事
Sorry, what just happened?
我知道
I--I think I know
是谁给我发短♥信♥了
who's been sending me those texts.
我到朗默小屋了
你没死真的太好了
好了 马克斯
All right, Maxie.
是时候了
It's time.
我要死了
I'm dying.
是时候行动了
Time to make our move.
医生
The Doctor.
医生怎么了
What about the Doctor?
在他背后捅一刀子 马克斯
We're gonna stab him in the back, Maxie,
然后前面
and then in the front
最后前后一起捅
and then maybe on both sides.
相信我 这比叉子疼多了
And trust me; it'll hurt a shit-ton more than a dinner fork.
你是说你没给医生做事
You mean you're not working for the Doctor?
没错 马克斯
That's right, Maxie.
我没有
I'm not.
所以我们要做朋友吗 还是别的
So what, are we supposed to be friends now or something?
别的
Or something.
敌人的敌人
Enemy of my enemy.
除非她又在耍我们
Unless she's playing us... again.
我遇到爱丽丝的原型了
I met the real Alice, you know.
听说了
I heard.
我更喜欢你这版
I like your version of her better.
不是说我更喜欢你啊
Doesn't mean I like you better.
出来
好戏开场了
Well, now it's a party.
你们出来一下吧
I think you guys might want to come outside for a minute.
好戏来了
Now it's a party.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我知道
I know.
理查德 去车里给马克斯搭把手
Richard, help Max inside.
你好啊
Hello, man.
天啊 你像垃圾似的
Jesus, you look like recycled shit.
见到你很高兴啊 小子
It's good to see you too, kid.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
有意思
This'll be interesting.
我也觉得 马克斯
Right back at you, Maxie.
现在是怎么回事 小莎
So how does this work now, Sal?
你 马克斯和医生
You, Max, and the Doctor?
我们有很多要谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
喝了这个 你需要补充电解质
Drink this. You need the electrolytes.
-谢谢 孩子 -不用谢
- Yeah, thanks, kid. - Yeah.
为了把我们聚集在这里
So how much of all of this did you orchestrate, Sal?
你策划了什么 小莎
Getting us all here?
给医生提了一两个建议
A suggestion or two in the Doctor's ear.
还发了些短♥信♥
A few texts.
为什么要这样
But why?
为了自♥由♥
Freedom.
以斯拉是对的
Ezra's right;
医生根本不想要那枚戒指
the Doctor doesn't even want the ring.
据我们所知 戒指可能已经不见了
The ring might already be gone, for all we know.
医生想要的是你们
The Doctor wants you.
为什么
What for?
马克斯和我已经是残次品了
Max and I are damaged goods.
对他而言 曼蒂不见踪影
As far as he knows, Maddie's in the wind.
他需要一个新的团队 正是你们
He needs a new crew, and you are it.
我以为他到处都有人手
I thought he had crews all over.
的确 但我们是他的最佳人选
Yeah, but we were his A-team.
-所以我们该怎么做 -我们要互相帮助
- So what do we do? - We help each other.
我们都想脱离他的控制
We all want out from under his thumb.
但如果背叛了他 他就会找我们算账
But if we cross him, he'll come for us
包括我们的家人
and our families.
所有我们爱过的人
And anyone we ever loved.
如果我们想要自♥由♥ 真正的 永久的自♥由♥
If we want freedom-- real, lasting freedom--
我们能做的只有一件事
there's only one thing we can do.
杀了他
Kill him.
什么
What?
我们不能杀人
We're not doing murder.
她是说把他交给联调局
She means hand him to the feds,
但这次是来真的
but for real this time.
对吧
Right?
快快快
Move, move, move.
我们不能杀掉医生
We can't kill the Doctor.
他是我们仅有的谈判筹码
He's the only bargaining chip we have.
所以我们应该这么做
So here's what we do.
我们为了同一个目标齐心协力
We work together for one goal:
用医生与联邦调查局交易
trade the Doctor to the FBI
洗清我们的案底
and wipe our slates clean.
天哪 小莎
Jesus, Sal.
我以为你是直接复仇
I thought you were talking flat-out revenge.
但这就是你救我的目的吗
But this, this is what you saved me for?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表