剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我赞同莎莉
I'm with Sally.
我们一起合作
We work together.
想办法找到医生
We find a way to get to the Doctor.
你知道你的建议有多么不靠谱
Do you realize the impossibility of what you're suggesting?
他已经怀疑联调局在接近他了
He's already paranoid that the feds have gotten too close,
如果我们跟他说
and if we spook him in any way at all--
你说过你愿意做任何事 马克斯
You said anything, Maxie.
-你愿意做任何事 -是的 我会
- You'd do anything. - And I will.
你想要执行自杀式任务 我参加
You want a suicide mission, I'm in.
但别出差错
But make no mistake, all right.
就这样吧
That's what this is.
西蒙斯探员 有人找你去了
Agent Simons, there's someone on his way to you.
是谁 谁要来这儿见我
Who? Who's here to see me?
走 走 快走
Go, go. Go right.
曼哥夫 快蹲下
Mangrove, get down.
怎么回事 伙计
What the hell, man?
我一听到你的消息 就跳上了直升机
I hopped in the chopper as soon as I heard you call this in.
那伙人都在这儿 对吧
Gang's all here, huh?
这不是私事 但我们有恩怨
It's nothing personal, but it's kind of very personal.
我们不信任你们
We don't trust you.
暂不论你们是小偷和反♥社♥会♥骗子
Aside from being thieving, lying sociopaths
你们还绑♥架♥了以斯拉的家人
in the first place, you kidnapped Ezra's family.
他爸死了
His dad is dead.
我们也决不会信任她
We sure as shit don't trust her.
我也不信任她
I don't trust her either.
我也不信任你们三个背后捅刀的小人
And I don't trust you three backstabbers.
但我信任莎莉
But I do trust Sally.
更重要的是 医生信任莎莉
More importantly, the Doctor trusts Sal.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that.
-怎么利用 -和对手对弈
- How? - Play the man.
和对手对弈
Play the man.
想对手所想
Get inside his head.
迫使他犯错
Force him to make a mistake.
到那时 我们不仅是把他交给联调局
And when he does, we don't just deliver him to the FBI.
还要让他付出代价
We make him pay.
他们应该在策划下一个任务
Probably planning the next job.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
干得好
Nice work.
现在由我接手了
I should probably take it from here.
你说什么
Excuse me?
西蒙斯 你跟所有人说了你在度假
Simons, you told everyone you're on vacation.
是吧
I mean, really.
我很感激你的关心
Look, I appreciate your concern,
但你必须让我完成我的工作
but you gotta let me work this.
这很棘手
This is a delicate situation.
我明白
I know.
"让他付出代价"是什么意思
What does that mean, "Make him pay"?
看看我们大家
Well, look at us.
医生根本不了解他所建造的团队
I mean, the Doctor doesn't even realize the team he's created.
我们将利用我们所学到的一切
We're gonna put together everything we've ever learned.
找到他 毁掉他的人生
We're gonna hunt him down, turn his life inside out,
就像他对我们一样
like he's done to us.
我们还要查出他的真面目和他的动机
We're gonna find out who he is and what makes him tick.
在把他交给联调局之前
And before we deliver him to the FBI,
我们要夺走他的一切
we'll take him for everything he's got.
我是曼哥夫特别探员
This is Special Agent Mangrove.
所有人准备好
Everyone stand by.
我们要进去了
We're going in.
不行 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
我们得耐心点
We need to exercise patience.
我们还没有侦查这周围
We haven't scouted the perimeter.
等我的指令
On my signal.
我们该从哪里下手
So where do we even start?
除了他是一个十足的混♥蛋♥
We don't know anything about this guy
我们一点都不了解这个人
other than he's a world-class dick.
我们知道他真的是一个医生
We know he's a real doctor.
他住在布法罗
Lives in Buffalo.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
赛·罗伯茨说的
Cy Roberts.
这比我想象的更顺利
Well, this is working out better than I thought.
各位 各位
Um, guys. Guys?
-注意你的六点钟方向 -收到
- Watch your six. - Copy that.
-联邦调查局 -封锁所有出口
- FBI! - Hit all the exits.
-控制走廊 -他们在这里
- Get the hallway. - They're here.
-安全 -我们抓到了一个
- All clear. - We got one.
别动 举起你的双手
Don't move! Show me your hands!
举起双手 混♥蛋♥ 快举起双手
Get your hands up, asshole! Get your hands up!
-站起来 -立刻站起来 马上
- Get out of the chair! - Do it now, now!
干得好
Well done.
快走
Okay, come on.
上哪一辆车 哪一辆
Which one? Which one?
-我们要去哪里 -这里
- Where we going? - In here.
相信我 这很有帮助
Trust me; this'll help.
鬼 他们是一群鬼
Ghosts. They're friggin' ghosts.
www.西蒙斯探员.com
点击此处
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
布鲁姆
Bloom.
你一定感到非常困惑
You must be feeling really confused.
"这些家伙怎么一直从我手中溜走"
"How do these guys keep slipping through my fingers?"
你肯定很想找到我们 惩罚我们
Bet you want to find us, punish us.
别让自己那么难受
Don't put yourself through that.
让我们做自己的事 我向你保证
Just let us do our thing, and I'll make you this promise.
我们会给你想要的一切
We will give you everything--
包括戒指 束手就擒的医生和赎罪
the ring, the Doctor on a silver platter, redemption.
我们会保持联♥系♥ 敬请期待
We'll be in touch. Stay tuned.
你还好吗
You gonna be okay?
我可不会袖手旁观的 孩子
I'm not sitting this one out, kid.
游戏里见
See you in the game.
游戏里见
In the game.
我们绝不能相信他们 对吧
So there is no way we trust them, right?
-绝不 -你疯了吗
- Hell, no. - You crazy?
从现在开始 我们得按自己的计划行事
From now on, we do this on our terms.
我们真的要这样做吗
But we are doing this?
当然比卖♥♥鞋要好
Sure beats selling shoes.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表