剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我很遗憾地通知您
I'm sorry to inform you,
她现在因为涉嫌合伙诈骗
she is wanted currently by the FBI for her role
被联调局通缉
in a number of conspiracies to commit fraud.
琼森太太 你的女儿是职业诈骗犯
Mrs. Jonson, your daughter is a professional con artist,
除非我们找到她 不然她非常危险
and unless we find her, her life is most definitely in danger.
巴塞罗那根本就没有联♥合♥国♥儿童基金办公室
There is no UNICEF office in Barcelona.
她在那给我发了个明信片说过她的工作
She sent me a postcard from there about her job.
我一直怀疑
I've always suspected
曼蒂没对她的生活说实话
that Maddie was lying about her life.
你从没问过她吗
And you never confronted her about it?
如果我女儿想和我说实话
If my daughter wanted to talk to me honestly,
我会听
I would be here to listen.
也许她需要你去
Well, maybe she needed you to step--
琼森太太 我们的目标都是一样的
Mrs. Jonson, please know that we all have the same goal:
保证你女儿的安全
to keep your daughter safe.
你知道有什么曼蒂的朋友我们可以聊聊吗
Can you think of any of Maddie's friends we might talk to?
她从不跟这里的人联♥系♥
She never really kept in touch
反正我是没听过
with anyone from here that I know of.
她走很久了
She's been gone a long time.
她有提过结了婚吗
She ever mention any marriages?
当然没有 她从没结过婚
No, of course not. She's never been married.
这可不一定
Wouldn't be so sure about that.
男朋友呢
What about boyfriends?
女朋友
Girlfriends?
在这或者别的地方有没有比较亲密的人
Any intimate relationships from here or anywhere else?
-我真的说不出来 -说不出来 还是不想说
- I really couldn't say. - You couldn't, or you won't?
我说不出来 因为她没提过
I couldn't because she didn't mention it,
就算她说过 我也不一定会告诉你
and if she had, I'm not sure that I would tell you.
-为什么 -你太不礼貌了
- Why is that? - You're rude.
好吧
All right.
我只是想知道
I'm just simply trying to find--
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有 两个孩子 谢谢
Yes, I do, two little ones. Thank you.
你知道他们所有的想法和感受吗
And do you know their every thought and feeling?
不 女士 我不能
No, ma'am, I don't.
但是我觉得
However, I'd like to think
如果他们变成罪犯
that I'd have some sort of inkling
我还是能看出迹象的
if they turned into professional criminals--
探员 请给我们俩一点时间
Agent, would you give us a few moments to talk, please,
进行母亲之间的谈话
mother to mother?
好 请便
Sure. Knock yourselves out.
抱歉 我们开了长途
Sorry about that. We've had a long drive.
他太自大了
And he's arrogant.
他是很自大
And he's arrogant.
-喂 -你好吗 马克斯
- Yeah? - How you doing, Maxy?
-还活着 -我也是
- I'm alive. - Me too.
看来你没得选了
I guess you're out of options, huh?
-怎么会 -为什么打给我
- How's that? - Why are you calling me?
我不能找老师♥父♥吗
Can't I reach out to my old mentor?
别扯淡了 孩子
Don't shit a shitter, kid.
谢利·科恩来找过我
Got a little visit from Mr. Shelly Cohen.
他真的跟兰妮结过婚
Was he really married to Lenny?
这说明萝卜白菜 各有所爱
Goes to show you that there's someone for everyone.
医生想怎么样
What does the doctor want?
他有多生气
How angry is he?
不如问问我有多生气
How about how angry am I?
你和那一帮混♥蛋♥将我害惨了
You hung me out to dry with a bag of pricks,
忘恩负义的东西
you ingrate,
在我教了你那么多之后 你居然有勇气
and after all I taught you, you had the balls--
你出♥卖♥♥♥了莎莉
You sold out Sally.
你能不能别来教我什么叫忠诚
How about you don't lecture me about loyalty?
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right,
但我后悔了 每天都后悔
but I regret it... every day.
这是事实
That's the truth.
-马克斯 -怎么了 孩子
- Max... - Yeah, kid?
状况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
你有跟他谈过吗
Did you talk to him?
有 我跟他谈了
Yeah, I talked to him.
他只是在寻找一些信息
He's just looking for some information.
还有 他已经决定
And also, he's decided to
拓宽存放压力的空间
broaden the places where he's putting pressure.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我现在正坐在亚瑟·布鲁姆旁边
That means I'm sitting next to Arthur Bloom.
-你正在什么 -不 他很安全
- You're doing what? - Oh, no, no. Look, he's safe.
你的家人很安全
Your family is safe,
但你是时候过来见见医生了
but it's time for you to come in and see the doctor.
我见了 而且我还活着
Well, I did it, and I'm still breathing.
我们可以一起去见他
We can reach out to him together
如果这会让你觉得好过点
if that makes you feel better,
你在哪打的电♥话♥
so where're you calling from?
喂
Hello?
猜猜是谁打的电♥话♥
Guess who that was?
你之前有做过吗
You ever done this before?
我没怎么练习过
Let's just say I don't have much practice.
那来吧 别抽筋就行
So go ahead. You don't want to jerk.
放松 慢慢扣动扳机
You want to squeeze nice and easy,
然后瞄准
and as you line up--
还不赖嘛
That wasn't terrible.
枪我要了
I'll take it.
有很多坏人在找你女儿
There are some very bad people after your daughter.
我可以保护她
Now, I can protect her.
但首先得找到她
First, I gotta find her.
我也想提供更多信息 但没了
I wish I had more to tell. I don't.
谢谢你抽出时间协助我们
We appreciate your time.
这一切对你来说肯定不容易
I'm sure this couldn't have been easy.
是的
It's not.
再想起任何事情
Anything you can think of,
不管是什么 请联♥系♥我们
anything at all, please call.
我想在她受伤之前找到她 玛格丽特
I want to find her before she gets hurt, Margaret.
我就直说了 你一点都没逼她吗
So let me get this straight. You didn't press her at all?
我没有欺负她 如果你是想问这个
I didn't bully her if that's what you mean.
库克探员 她明显对我们有所隐瞒
Agent Cook, she was clearly holding out on us.
算了 这不重要
I mean-- you know, it doesn't matter.
我得发挥点创造性
I'm just gonna get creative.
我去申请逮捕令 把她抓起来
I'll get a warrant. I'll drag her in.
够了 你不能这么做
Okay. You will do no such thing.
你是办案的时候总是这么过
Are you always this overzealous in the field,
还是这件事涉及到私人感情
or is this because this is personal for you?
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
不知道 求开导
No, please, enlighten me.
你有没有看过电影《法国贩毒网》
Did you ever see "The French Connection"?
你得向波派尔·道尔学学
You need to be a little bit more like Popeye Doyle.
因为我没戴馅饼平顶帽吗
My problem is a lack of a pork pie hat?
真正的警♥察♥工作在于等待
Real police work is in the waiting.
要的是耐心
It's about patience.
所以我们现在就是波派尔·道尔
So now we're Popeye Doyle,
喝着咖啡 在寒风中等待
waiting in the cold, drinking coffee.
好吧
Yeah.
你知道电影的结局吧
You know at the end of that movie,
那个坏人跑了
the bad guy got away, right?
就你聪明 你这个自大的妈宝男
Don't you smart-talk me, you cocky mama's boy.
你还想不想要我帮忙了
You want my help or not? Hmm?
要 我想要 我需要你的帮助
Yes, I want-- I need your help.
很好
Good.
所以我们等着看琼森夫人会不会联♥系♥我们
So we wait to see if Mrs. Jonson reaches out.
与此同时
In the meantime,
开启下一项任务
move down to the next thing on our list.
布鲁姆
以斯拉·布鲁姆
Ezra Bloom.
索菲娅会在1小时32分后到这里
Okay, Sofia gets here in an hour and 32 minutes.
跟你想象中的不一样吗
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表