剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
但我得去找他们
I just--I just have to get to them.
好
Okay.
嗯
Yeah?
我有关系
I know people who know people.
这事很危险
These are dangerous things,
但我会帮你
but I'll help you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
但我有两件事要说
But I have two things to say.
随便说
Okay, anything.
一
One,
我不叫罗莎
my name is not Rosa.
我叫索菲娅
It's Sofia.
二 你拿回戒指以后
And two, when you get it back,
我要分10%
I get 10% of the ring.
好
Okay.
成交
Deal.
好
Good.
时间到了
Well, that's time.
莫莉 你既然不说话
Molly, what's the point of you sitting here with me
为什么要和我坐在这
if you won't talk?
沉默不比说谎好吗
Isn't silence better than lying?
是好
It is,
但有其他很多地方
but there are a lot of other places
可以让你练习沉默
where you can practice silence.
但你却跟我在这坐着
Instead you choose to sit here with me.
为什么 我觉得答案很简单
Why? I think it's pretty simple.
因为你想跟我说实话
I think it's because you want to tell me the truth.
如果你准备好了
So when you're ready to do that,
就跟我说
let me know.
在此之前 我们的课程结束了
Until then, our sessions are over.
等等 你要把我踢出治疗吗
Wait, you're kicking me out of therapy?
莫莉 你没有被治疗
Molly, you're not in therapy.
你一直心都不在这
You haven't been here this whole time.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不明白了
I don't understand.
索菲娅是谁
Who's Sofia?
你在酒店见过 那个
You met her at the hotel. The one--
他没跟我们说的那个
Yeah, the one he didn't tell us about.
他的秘密情人
His secret lover.
那你之前为什么叫她罗莎
Okay, then why were you calling her Rosa?
就是个昵称
That was a nickname.
他都不知道她的真名
He doesn't even know her real name.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
她叫索菲娅 她认识个蛇头
It's Sofia, and she has connections to a coyote.
这是重点 我们先到国界
That's the point. We get ourselves to the border.
-蛇头带我们过境 -不行
- The coyote smuggles us across. - Absolutely not.
我才不塞白粉到屁♥眼♥里
I'm not shoving a bag of coke up my ass.
不会为你 不会为任何人
Not for you, not for anyone.
那是骡子 理查德 不是蛇头
That's a mule, Richard, not a coyote.
抱歉 蛇头
I'm sorry, a "Coyote."
不行
No. Not happening.
-烂主意 -你有更好的办法吗
- Wack plan. - You got a better idea?
你空余时间偷偷和她干炮
This girl who you've been secretly banging on the side,
她真名你都不一定知道
whose real name you may or may not know
突然就愿意帮我们回国了
suddenly wants to just bail us out?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
That doesn't seem a little sketch to you?
你可能还没注意到 理查德
Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, Richard,
我们没什么选择
we don't have a lot of options right now.
帮我说个话呗
Could you chime in here, please?
-我赞同理查德 -天啊
- I agree with Richard. - Hoo! Hot damn.
快把这个写进你的小本子里
Yo, write that down in your little book.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
不管她叫什么 我们怎么才能相信她呢
How do we know we can trust her, whatever her name is?
对啊 你什么时候开始做决定了
Yeah, man, since when do you get to make all the decisions?
你家人成人♥质♥的时候
Yeah, how about when your family's taken hostage,
你也可以
you can be in charge.
你们想自己想办法
You want to figure out your own way?
我才不管 但我就这么干了
I don't give a shit. This is what I'm doing.
你们干不干
You in or out?
这个蛇头要多少钱
How much does this coyote cost?
再加一万
An extra ten grand.
明天付清
By tomorrow.
那我们完了 哥们
Well, then, we're screwed, man.
这对盗圣你来说都不可能
That's impossible, all right, even for you, Mr. Sticky Fingers.
也不是不可能
It's not impossible.
-我发送请求了 -是吗
- Well, I sent the request. - Yeah?
明天就会转一万块过来
$10,000 to be wired here tomorrow.
你确定会转吗
You sure it'll come through?
我家人还是挺喜欢救我的
Let's just say my family takes a certain delight in rescuing me.
好
All right.
你知道我这么做
You understand the only reason I'm doing this
只是因为人命关天吧
is because it's an emergency and lives are at stake?
还因为是你
And because it's you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你真的相信她吗
You sure you trust her?
小心点 小以
Be careful, Ez.
会的
I will.
-你好 -好啊 帅哥
- Hola. - Hola, guapo.
希望大家喜欢吃金枪鱼 家里只剩这个了
I hope everybody likes tuna fish. It's all I had.
很好
Tuna's great.
-饿吗 小莎 -你先吃
- Hungry, Sal? - You eat first.
什么声音
What the hell is that?
-车♥库♥ -糟了
- The garage. - Oh, shit.
我跟乔希说他可以借除草机
I told Josh he could borrow the Weedwacker.
-你们好啊 -宝贝
- Hi, guys. - Hi, sweetie.
你找到除草机了
I see you got the Weedwacker.
嗯 我就是想看看老爸还有没有多的油
Yeah, I just wanted to see if Dad had extra gas for this--
没事吧
everything okay?
没事 儿子
We're fine, son.
有事
We're not fine.
我们在吵架
We're, um, fighting.
天啊 你们在吵架
Oh, God, you're fighting?
-管好你自己的事 -有点口角而已
- Mind your own business. - Just a little dispute.
但你们不会离婚吧
Okay, but like, you're not getting divorced, right?
-乔希 走吧 -别扯了
- Josh, get out. - Don't be ridiculous.
-好吧 -除草机想用多久就用多久
- Fine. - And keep the Weedwacker for as long as you need.
好吧
Okay.
我下周送回来
I'll bring it back next week.
再见
Bye.
把车♥库♥门关上 宝贝
Close the garage door, sweetie.
乔希
Josh!
-靠 -住手
- Shit! - Stop!
看来咱们有个小团圆啊
Looks like we got ourselves a little reunion.
你好 库克探员
Hello, Agent Cook.
你在逗我吧
You got to be shitting me.
退休生活怎么样
How's retirement treating you?
愉快吗
Having fun?
波林 谁来了
Pauline! Who's at the door?
不关你事 杰里
None of your damn business, Jerry.
我看起来很愉快吗
Does it look like I'm having fun?
聊聊吧
Let's talk.
如果你是来道歉的
If you came here to apologize,
希望你不是只带了葬礼鲜花来
I hope you brought me more than funeral flowers.
我有比道歉更好的东西
I think I got something better than an apology for you.
我知道怎么找到曼蒂·琼森了
I think I have a way to find Maddie Jonson.
我需要一个搭档
And I need a partner.
所以你就来这了
That's why you came here?
帕特里克 都结束了
Patrick, it's over.
我们被耍了 我都被流放了
We got played. I got put out to pasture.
认栽吧
Go eat your humble pie.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表