剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Let's go.
你带手铐了吧
You have handcuffs?
当然
Uh-huh. I do.
我也知道怎么用
I know how to use them too.
晚安 亲们
Good night, guys!
我们去透透气吧
Shall we take the air?
荣幸之至
With pleasure.
美洲金翅雀
American goldfinch.
仓鸮
Barn owl.
哀鸠
Mourning dove.
文须雀
Bearded tit.
蓝头黑鹂
Brewer's blackbird.
潜鸟
Common loon.
双冠鸬鹚
Double-crested cormorant.
橙黄色 一颗橙黄色钻石
Saffron. A saffron diamond.
不 没有证书
No, there's no certificate.
这是个烫手山芋 所以我才找你
It's hot. That's why I'm calling you.
好
Okay, great.
-我的金汤力呢 -马上
- Where's my G and T? - Coming right up.
恰克说这么大的橙黄色钻石
Chuck says a saffron diamond that size
能值一百五十万呢
could be worth a million five.
这让你不禁思考
Makes you think.
如果有必要
If we needed,
你能搞定埃文斯吗
can you handle Evans?
这还用说吗
I won't dignify that with an answer.
你要见我吗 G夫人
You wanted to see me, Mrs. G?
跟你朋友说我们明天交易
Tell your friend we're on for tomorrow,
你也去
and I want you at the meet.
让他心安点
Put him at ease.
都没问题吧
Everything cool?
我没问题 弗卢克
I'm cool, Fluke.
你朋友没问题吧
Is your friend cool?
应该是
Uh, I think so.
那就没问题了
Then I guess everything is cool.
没问题
Cool.
感恩 他们肯定睡了
Thank God. I think they must be asleep.
没睡
Ah, they're not asleep.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
让他们快活吧
I--just let them have their fun.
我不想让他们太清醒
I don't want them to be self-conscious.
我
I, uh...
我好久没做♥爱♥了
I haven't had sex in so long.
太久了
Like, so long.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
太扯了
I'm surprised.
别想太多啊
I mean, like, don't get a big head or anything,
但我觉得你很抢手啊
but, like, I think you're kind of a catch, man.
天啊 别说了
Oh, my God, shut up.
我又没让你夸我
I wasn't fishing for compliments.
我就是一说
I'm just saying.
再说了 这六个月
Also, like, when exactly in the last six months
我哪有时间和机会做♥爱♥啊
would I have had time or opportunity to get laid?
是吧
I mean...
理查德就有啊
Richard managed to get it done.
还不止一次
More than once.
嗯
Yeah, well,
美洲豹无法改变它的裤子
a leopard can't change his pants.
真的是
True.
我也有啊
Well, I also happened to get it done.
对啊
Right.
那可能
Yeah, maybe...
我应该勾引一个联调局探员
Maybe I should've just seduced an FBI agent
然后说不定会害我朋友去监狱
and, you know, risked sending my friends to prison.
该出手时就出手啊
Hey, hey, do what you got to do, baby.
我真是废物
I'm such a loser.
你才不是
You are not a loser.
你
You...
就像个梦想家
are like a dreamer
等着别人来追逐梦想
just waiting for someone to dream about.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这可能也算是废物的定义吧
Which, I guess, is just another definition of a loser.
-你怎么回事 -太不礼貌了
- What is your problem? - So rude!
我现在好脆弱的
I'm feeling so vulnerable right now!
-对不起 -就像
- Oh, I'm sorry! - Like--
-你太操蛋了 -闭嘴
- Oh, that was terrible. - Shut up!
我们在这干正事呢
We're doing some serious work in here!
抱歉
Sorry!
今天不顺
Rough day?
今年就不顺
Rough year.
纯威士忌
Whiskey, neat,
把瓶子放旁边吧
and, uh, keep the bottle handy.
我放弃她了
I gave her up.
我
Me.
是我的错
It's my bad,
我跟你说
and I'll tell you something.
我们是垃圾
We're garbage people.
我们都是垃圾
We're all garbage people.
等等
Hold up.
你的卡被拒了
Your card's been declined.
是吗
Oh, really?
今天都能用啊
It was working all day.
再试一次
Try it again.
不如用现金吧
Why don't we try cash?
现金才是王道
Cash is king.
你能找开一百块吗
Can you break $100?
给
Oh, here,
这些你拿着吧
no, just keep this for yourself.
拜托 这什么鬼
Come on, man. What the hell?
靠 是我喝多了
Oh, shit, that was sloppy.
我去取下钱
I'm gonna hit the ATM.
老哥
Oh, man.
这可是严重的火灾隐患
This is a serious fire hazard.
你就这么点能耐吗
That's all you got?
这才像话
That's more like it.
萨尔科奇汽车公♥司♥
理查德·埃文斯汽车公♥司♥
今晚8点 在德安杰洛共进晚餐
D'Angelo's for dinner, 8:00.
那里的伙计们会盛情招呼我们的
The Gullivers could be great supporters down the line.
那我岂能错过
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
好啦
Good.
去吧 美洲豹
Now go get 'em, panther.
失陪一下
Uh, excuse me for one second.
正要给那傻子最后一击呢
Just about to close on this chump.
但我看来 你快把他哄睡着了
It kind of looks like you're about to put him to sleep, man.
不 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
等等 别呀 让我搞定他吧
Wait a second. No, let me have this one, man.
我好几周都没拿到提成了
I haven't scored a commission in weeks.
你也知道啊
Tell me about it.
我觉得是时候认真思考一下
Now, I think it's time we had a real think about
你到底是不是能在我这儿工作的料了
whether you're actually Evans Motors material, huh?
老板
Oh, hey, boss.
我们周五开的薪工支票
There seems to be a problem
好像出了点问题
with the payroll checks we issued Friday.
-怎么了 -它们全被拒付了
- What's the problem? - They bounced. All of them.
什么
What?
拜托
Come on!
别闹
Come on.
不 不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
到底什么鬼
What the fuck?
发生什么事啊
What's going on?
呼叫爱丽丝
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表