剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, it doesn't look like you're having any luck
能找到医生或者曼蒂
finding the Doctor or Maddie.
你们都在忙什么
What are you guys doing?
你还在找那枚戒指吧
You still looking for that ring, bud?
找找沙发垫后面
Check behind the couch cushions.
我老婆总有东西落在那里
That's where my wife is always losing shit.
谢谢 曼哥夫
Thanks, Mangrove.
你给我很大启发
You're a inspiration.
好了 各位新成员
Okay, for you new guys,
找到医生的关键
our key to finding the Doctor
就是萨弗蓉·凯斯 也是曼蒂·琼森
is Saffron Keyes, AKA Maddie Jonson.
在以斯拉·布鲁姆协助唆使下
Stole a $1.4 million diamond ring,
偷了枚价值140万的戒指
aided and abetted by one Ezra Bloom...
就是这个人
That's the guy?
好了 不要开玩笑
Oh, come on, don't make fun.
卢克经历过不幸遭遇
Luke's had a bit of a bad streak,
但他已经竭尽所能了
but he's doing the best he can.
你说专业人士
You said "Professionals."
他曾是我替补四分卫
He was my backup QB.
高中时代 我们曾一起
We went through some serious shit together
共渡难关
in high school.
弗卢克
Yo, Fluke!
埃文斯
Evans! Yeah!
舞后 快过来 老兄
Yeah, dancing queen! Get in here, brother!
老兄
My man!
见到你真高兴 兄弟
Good to see you, man.
老兄
Dude!
你变单薄了
Oh, you got small.
才没有 我这是保持紧致
Oh, come on! I'm keeping it tight.
姑娘们可没说我单薄
The ladies aren't complaining.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我觉得你死灰复燃了
I guess you're back on the market, huh,
在经历所有...
after all the, uh...
破事之后
Ugly shit.
嗯
Yeah.
我就一直不喜欢那个小婊♥子♥
You know, I never liked that little bitch.
不许那么说她
Don't call her that.
不许那么说她
Hey, don't call her that.
G夫人可不想见一群傻子
Mrs. G wasn't expecting a nerd party.
我知道 他们...
Yeah, I know. They're--
他们有点紧张 不过没事
they're uptight, but they're okay, man.
他们是我顾问班子里的律师
They're, uh, my council-lawyeries.
那叫法律顾问
Consiglieri.
我们是他的律师
We're his lawyers.
这件事里
Yeah, we'll be speaking
我们将代表埃文斯先生的利益
for Mr. Evans' interests in this matter.
律师啊
Oh. Lawyer, huh?
你们有名片什么的吗
You got a card or something?
你有吗
Do you?
他们和你一起
They in this with you?
对 老兄 没问题的
Yeah, man, yeah. It's all good.
好吧
All right.
到后面来吧 但是提醒下
Come on back, but fair warning--
我们这里只有鳄梨吐司
we don't serve no avocado toast back here.
来吧 老兄 别这样
Come on, man, don't do that.
-什么这样 -什么
- What the? - What?
这件事听我指挥 好吗
Just follow my lead on this, okay?
我的镇子 我的人 我指挥
My town, my people, my lead.
G夫人
Mrs. G!
再次见到你真高兴 G夫人
Good to see you again, Mrs. G.
完事后告诉我
Let me know when it's done.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
过来
Come here.
再次见到您真高兴
Good to see you again.
我认识你吗
I'm supposed to know you?
理查德·埃文斯 夫人
Richard Evans, ma'am.
他们是我的什么顾问
These are my counsel--uh,
我的代表吧
my representation.
这两位
These two.
他帮您赢过一场
He helped you out with a little, uh,
橄榄球比赛 G夫人
football game situation, Mrs. G.
大概十年前
About ten years ago.
您赢得不少的 我记得
You made out pretty good, if I remember.
当时有个三点传球...
It was a three-point spread--
知道了
Yap, yap, yap.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢兄弟
Thanks, man.
而且我也连续三年都是斯科茨代尔
Also, I was the number one car dealer in Scottsdale,
头号♥汽车经销商
three years running.
嗯 有印象
Yeah, I remember.
你就是被那个金发碧眼妞儿
You're the one that got taken to the cleaners
搞得倾家荡产的那位
by that little blond filly.
上城女孩
Uptown girl.
吃一堑长一智吧
You live and you learn.
那今天是什么买♥♥卖♥♥
So, what kind of business we doing today?
G夫人 有一样东西她没偷走
Well, Mrs. G, she didn't take everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 意下如何
Yeah, how about that?
坐下 孩子 我又不会吃了你
Pull up a chair, son. I won't bite.
我给你三十万
I'll give you 300 grand for it.
恕我直言 G夫人
With all due respect, Mrs. G,
这价值至少一百万
it's worth at least a mil.
给我75万吧 便宜你了
Now, I'll take 750, and that's a steal.
这么贵的东西要脱手是有代价的
There are costs to moving something this big,
而且我觉得这玩意很烫手
and, I'm assuming, this hot.
如果我给你
I won't make anything
超过五十万 我就是瞎折腾
if I give you anything over... five.
一百万的戒指出价五十万
500 grand for a $1 million ring?
G夫人 我
Mrs. G, I...
卖♥♥了
Deal.
我需要一天时间筹钱
I'll need a day to raise the cash.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
斯科茨代尔之王 亲们
King of Scottsdale, baby!
-王者归来了好吗 -好好
- I'm back, huh? - Yeah, okay, okay.
好了 这些人很奸诈的 理查德
All right, but those guys are sketchy, Richard.
我不了解他们
I-I don't know about them.
不妨说 谢谢理查德
How about "Thank you, Richie?"
-我只是说 -说你太牛逼了 小理理
- I'm just saying-- - "You rock, Richie!"
-怎么样 -好 你太牛逼了 小理理
- How about that? - Okay, you rock, Richie.
好了
Okay, okay.
斯科茨代尔都能做点什么
So--so what's there to do
等着也是等着
in Scottsdale while we wait?
做我已经做了24年的事
Same thing I did for 24 years.
去我妈家玩
Hang out at my mom's house.
好了 小伙伴们
All right, my friends,
欢迎来到埃文斯之家
welcome to Casa Chez Evans.
你是房♥东啊 理查德
Wow, you're a landowner, Richard.
算不上
Eh, not so much.
我妈申请了很多抵押贷款
Mom had to take out a bunch of mortgages.
生病真是烧钱
Turns out getting sick is expensive.
你妈家有酒柜吗
And did your mom keep a liquor cabinet?
有 自便
Yeah, go for it.
-让你怀旧了吗 -可不
- You, uh, getting nostalgic? - Totally.
就是这个门厅 大四复活节周末
This hallway, Easter weekend, senior year,
我把狄克逊姐妹双双扑倒
I banged both Dixon sisters on the floor.
别说了
Okay, dude.
也没多爽
Eh, wasn't that cool.
前后隔了一小时呢
It was, like, an hour apart.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-不是吧 -娃娃脸
- No way! - Baby-face!
-这是你吗 -天啊
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表