剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
他得指望的上啊
We got to be able to count on him.
我们一直指望他 他是以斯拉
We always count on him; he's Ezra.
跟我去趟地下室
Hey, come with me to the basement.
还得加强安全预防措施
More security precautions.
遵命长官
Yes, ma'am.
一般我不给搭便车
I don't usually pick up hitchhikers,
但我不能让她和一帮怪物
but I couldn't let her get into a truck
上一辆车
with one of those other weirdos.
查理·罗也在 天啊
Charlie Roo was in there, for God sakes.
-天啊 -我懂 凯特
- Jesus. - I understand, Kate.
她说自己叫什么
Hey, what name was she going by?
没问
Didn't ask.
她有麻烦吗
Is she in trouble?
我总说 每个故事都有三个版本
'Cause there's always three sides to every story, I always say,
通常都是女性版本
and it's often the woman's side
被淹没在喧嚣之中
that gets lost in all the noise.
不 我挺她 信我
Oh, no. I'm on her side. Believe me.
你在哪让她下车的 记得吗
Uh, where'd you drop her? Do you know?
她要求在乔治湖下车
She asked to be let out at Lake George.
阿迪朗达克山脉
Adirondacks.
嗯 我有位姑婆
Yeah, I had a great-aunt
在那有间小屋
with a little cabin up there.
朗默地♥产♥
她在丈夫去世后就独自住在那
Live alone after her husband died--
-凯特 -嗯
- Kate? - Yeah?
乔治湖是富人区吗
Is Lake George one of those rich folks' places?
有很多老式的
Lot of old-timey--
嗯 我听说
Oh, yeah, yeah, I heard once
洛克菲勒家和罗斯柴尔德家都在那买♥♥♥房♥♥
that a Rockefeller and a Rothschild bought a place--
好 凯特 非常感谢
Okay, Kate. Thank you very much.
有事我会再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch with anything else.
好了 摄像头和运动检测器开了
Okay, cameras and motion detectors are on.
这有什么
Whoa, what's in here?
这是朗默地牢吗
Is this the Langmore dungeon?
这是条秘密隧♥道♥
It's a secret tunnel.
我以前在这里把波比吓尿
I used to scare the shit out of Poppy down here.
跟她说这里有鬼
Convinced her it was haunted.
鬼都是骗人的
Well, ghosts are make-believe.
相信神鬼的人都
Anyone who believes in them is--
-黑豹 -天啊
- Panther! - God!
一点都不好玩
It's not funny.
真的 我差点把你脑袋砍了
Seriously, I almost cut your head off.
你还不如波比
Oh, my God, you're worse than Poppy.
这条隧♥道♥通往旧防空洞
No, this is just the tunnel to the old bomb shelter.
鬼是存在的
Ghosts are real.
我觉得波比对你而言就是爱丽丝的鬼魂
You know, I think Poppy was the ghost of Alice for you.
只不过她俩都是活人 茱尔斯
Except they're both alive, Jules.
而且我和她俩都上过床
And I made love to both of them.
不好意思又提了
Sorry I brought it up.
而且即便爱丽丝不存在
And even though Alice wasn't real,
曼蒂也存在 所以
Maddie is, so--
-糟了 -怎么了
- Holy shit. - What?
车 车 车
Car, car, car, car, car.
这是终结者的车
Oh, that's a terminator car.
你喊辣妹来让我分神
You call a hot chick to take my mind off of things?
闭嘴吧 她是我朋友
No, shut up. She's a friend...
应该吧 来吧
I think. Come on.
-你好 -你好
- Well, hi, there. - Howdy.
我是忘了咱俩有约还是怎样
Did I forget that we made plans or something?
不知道 有吗
I don't know. Did you?
我叫兰妮
I'm Lenny.
理查德 你好吗
Richard. How you doing?
很好
Awesome.
去厨房♥
Onward to the kitchen.
高大上啊
Nice digs.
谢谢 在左边
Thanks. Up to the left.
我们准备几个人的晚餐
How many are we for dinner?
就我们几个 我姐妹走了
Oh, it's just us. My sister left.
很好
Perfect.
我非常想了解你放轻松
I was dying to get to know you better, en famille.
理查德 以斯拉
Richard, Ezra,
我听说很多关于你们的事
I've heard so much about you.
没什么负面消息吧
Nothing bad, I hope.
轮不到我来评判
Who am I to judge?
我到了 小以
你和谁在一起
兰妮 你是本地人吗
So, Lenny, you're a local?
不
No.
她是高端管理顾问
She's a high-end, like, compliance consultant.
-那你是给公♥司♥做事还是 -不
- Oh, are you with a firm or... - No, no, no.
我独来独往
I work alone, always.
找到能共事的人挺不容易的
Finding people you work well with is, uh, very rare,
不过我喜欢你们之间的感觉
though I like what you guys have going.
特殊的感觉吧 很默契
A certain vibe, huh? It works.
不 我们不在一起共事
Oh, no, we don't work together.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我理解错了
I got that part wrong?
不 我没这么说
Yeah, no, I didn't say that.
我曾经和别人合作过
I used to work with someone for a time.
我们是死党 同胞也是爱人
We were besties, compatriots, lovers.
我甚至嫁给他 栓牢了
I even married him, the whole deal.
我不建议你们和同伴结婚
Yeah, I do not recommend that you marry one another.
-不会的 -完全不用担心这个
- No, no. - Don't worry about it.
-不可能 -永远不可能
- Not gonna happen. - In, like, a million years.
好 因为工作生活混为一谈
Good, because mixing business and pleasure,
那生活就永远是被牺牲的那个
it seems like pleasure always loses in the end,
对吗
doesn't it?
幸运的是 在我俩
Luckily, he and I parted ways
有人送命或是负重伤之前
before someone ended up dead
我们就离婚了
or grievously injured.
嗯
Yeah.
虽然他们俩很烦人
No, as much as these two annoy me,
不过我倒是不想干掉他们
I can't imagine myself killing them.
暂时
Yet.
那么兰妮 哪里会需要用到你的专业
So, Lenny, who exactly needs your kind of expertee-ing department?
显然酒吧会需要
Apparently, bars are a good place to--
你们三人
You three are--
什么情况
What was that?
朗默家族的鬼魂
Ghost of Langmore's past.
嗯 不过世上没有鬼
Yeah, except ghosts don't exist.
你还好意思说
Says you, bub.
我信有鬼
I believe in ghosts.
认真的
Are you serious?
记忆 悔恨
Memory, regret,
失去的爱人与过往会追随我们
lost loved ones, lost things that follow us,
挥之不去
haunt us.
简直是诗人
My, my, a poet.
我就不信有鬼
I don't believe in any kind of ghosts,
不管是在屋外制♥造♥噪音的鬼
not "Make noise outside the house" ghosts
还是心里的鬼
or thought ghosts.
心中的鬼
"Thought ghosts."
不错
That's awesome.
我有几个
I have a few of those.
这会儿谁是诗人了 莎士比亚大♥师♥
Yeah, who's the poet now, Mr. Shakespeare?
理查德·毕加索
Richard Picasso.
他说得对
He was right, you know?
你们三人真的默契
You three do belong together,
可能是心存同样的鬼
maybe because you share the same ghost.
什么意思 是谁
What do you mean? Who's "he"?
主菜好了 孩子们
Main course time, kiddies.
入座
Take a seat.
茱尔斯 你...
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表