剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
很高兴见到你
I'm so glad to see you.
-我还担心你会迷路 -我也是
- I was worried you'd get lost. - Me too.
-这里真漂亮 -嗯
- It's so beautiful here. - Yes.
我拍完照片了
I have the pictures.
-很好 进屋吗 -好啊
- Great. Want to come inside? - Yeah.
这都是什么
What is all this?
人们称之为艺术公社
People call it an arts commune,
但我们称之为邻里
but we just call it the Neighborhood.
真是个有魔力的地方
What a magical place.
不 这不是魔力
No, it's not magic.
这非常真实
It's very human, you know?
给你
Here.
去见我们的向导吧
Let's go meet our guide.
谁啊
中情局
洛杉矶来的
罗纳德·里根的鬼魂
机灵鬼 进来
Smartass. Come in.
谢尔曼 这是吉尔
Herman, meet Jill.
吉尔 这是谢尔曼
Jill, meet Herman.
你好
Hey there.
真迷人
彼此彼此
Igualmente.
我去摘西红柿
I'm gonna pick my tomatoes.
没事的
You'll be fine.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
那么吉尔
So, Jill,
你准备好护照的照片了吗
have you got some pictures for me for the el pasaporte?
嗯 准备了
Uh, yep, I got 'em.
我这有水 红酒 苏打
I got water, wine, soda.
不用了 谢谢
Um, I'm good. Thanks.
不好意思 我鸡鸡让你别扭了吗
I'm sorry, is my penis bothering you?
保持距离就没事
Not if it keeps its distance.
现在我开始别扭了
Well, now it's bothering me, so...
我总忘不是所有人
I keep forgetting that not everybody's used to
都适应邻里的生活
this Neighborhood living.
好了 给我看看
All right, let's see 'em.
很好
Oh, nice. Good.
不错 没反差
Yeah, nice. Flat.
不错
Yeah, well done.
-这些照片能用 -太好了
- I can work with this. - Okay, great, yeah.
我和我朋友
Um, my friends and I--
我不知道埃斯梅是否跟你说了 我们被抢了
I don't know if Esme told you, but we got robbed.
特别吓人 我们去了领♥事♥馆♥
It was super scary. We went to the consulate--
打住
No, no, no, no, no.
你别问我问题
You don't ask me questions.
我不问你问题
I don't ask you questions.
只是交易
We just do business.
那最好了
It's all wonderfully wonderful.
-好 太好了 -是很好
- Okay, great. - It is great.
因为你下周
'Cause you are gonna bring me
要把尾款给我拿来
the rest of the money next week,
我给你准备好这几本护照
and I'll have these passports ready for you, huh?
生活多美好
Ain't life grand?
有时的确美好
Sometimes it sure is.
不好意思 我迷路了
你知道我该去哪找土狼吗
不好意思 你能放慢语速再说一次吗
美♥国♥佬♥啊 我以为你是墨西哥的
你知道土狼中心在哪吗
知道 很近了
舒曼街
舒曼街[考利·舒曼] 开什么玩笑
Callie Schuman? Are you kidding me?
什么
不好意思 两个街区之后左转
两个
谢谢
不客气
以斯拉
Ezra?
以斯拉
Ezra!
他一直在骗我们
So he's been lying to us the whole time?
嗯 没有故事 就没考利·舒曼这个人
Yeah, there's no story. There's no Callie Schuman.
只有个清单列了自从我们到这
It's just a list of all the money he's made
他赚的每一笔钱 每个骗局
since we've been here, every con,
以及如何更上一层楼
and notes on how to improve them,
更大骗局的想法
ideas of even bigger cons,
还有提到很多次
and like, lots of mentions of someone
他合作的人叫R
he's been working with named R.
我觉得跟踪以斯拉很不好
Look, I feel weird following Ezra around
好像我们不信任他
like we don't trust him.
没错 我不信任他
Yeah, well, I don't trust him.
你觉得那是R
You think that's R?
不知道啊
I don't know, dude.
咱别猜了
Can we just not?
R代表性感吧
If R stands for "Hot."
真行
Damn.
-难以置信 -好了
- I don't believe this! - Oh, come on.
你应该为他高兴 他可算泡上妹子了
You should be happy for him. He's finally getting laid.
不 这是彻底背叛前妻准则好吗
No, this is a total betrayal of the ex code, okay?
我们是共犯
And we're the sidekicks,
你还是个烂醉的共犯
and you're the drunk sidekick.
滚吧 我不玩了
Screw this. I'm done.
你什么意思
Yo, what the hell does that mean?
你们爱怎样就怎么样吧
No, you guys want to do whatever you want?
我也有自己想做的事
There's stuff that I want to do too.
我也有想吃的西红柿
Tomatoes I want to eat.
什么西红柿啊
What tomatoes?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - De nada.
感觉我就像不存在
And it was always like I didn't exist.
他的生活比我的更重要
His life was more important than mine.
和我相比 我觉得我爸更爱他
I felt that my father just loved him more than me.
一段时间以后 你就
And after a while, you just--
开始觉得自己是隐形人
you start to feel like you're hidden in plain sight.
隐藏着就好
Just stay hidden.
莫莉 你有什么见解吗
Molly, did you have a comment?
抱歉 我不想插嘴
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
-我 -没关系
- I, uh... - That's okay.
我没听清你说什么
I didn't hear what you said.
她说 隐藏着就好
Um, she said "just stay hidden"?
嗯 我只是想说我能明白
Yeah, well, I-I just meant, I understand
被无视是什么感觉
what it feels like to be invisible.
你也有兄弟吗
Do you have a brother too?
有姐妹
A sister.
我总觉得在她身边自己是隐形的
And I always felt, uh, a bit invisible around her.
莫莉 我们让琳达说完
Molly, we'll finish with Linda,
你可以下一个分享
and you can share next.
不用了
Yeah, no, that's okay.
我还是
You know, I think I just, uh--
透透气吧
I just need to get some air.
这里好棒
This is amazing.
这是什么活动
What's the occasion?
-今天是周四 -什么
- It's Thursday. - What?
你来得正是时候
什么时候
我告诉你 来
我们要踏上一段短暂之旅
这茶会让你重返过去 再去未来 你会看到
多远
取决于你的潜意识
回到过去 悬而未决的糟心事
不好说 你有什么悬而未决的糟心事吗
也许有些
你不会为此受伤 你扛过来了 只是回去看看
干杯
Salucita.
滚 波比
Go away, Poppy.
我说了滚
I said go away.
开门 茱尔斯
Open the damn door, Jules.
你来晚了 波比
You're too late, Poppy.
我已经自杀了
I already killed myself.
老妈在找你
Well, Mother's looking for you.
那还真是第一次
There's a first for everything.
你至少该在你的派对上露个面
The least you could do is show up to your own party.
我没要求办派对
I didn't ask for a party.
嗯 你干了件更笨的事
No, you did something far more gauche.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表