剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
把你跟我说的告诉警♥察♥
and told them what you told me?
你能不能
Could you--
他可比警♥察♥精明
He is smarter than the police.
而且他会杀了我
And he'd kill me.
好吧 真可怕
Oh, okay. That's frightening.
我不想再这样生活
I don't want to do this anymore,
但我不知道下一步如何是好
but I have no idea what the next step is.
你曾用那么长时间训练自己
You've spent a long time training yourself
弄清周围人想要什么
to figure out what everyone around you needs.
是时候弄清自己想要什么了
It's now time to figure out what you need, what you want.
这就是下一步
That's what's next.
那么
So,
首先 别骗人了
first, stop lying, conning,
-不管你怎么说 -我现在没骗你
- whatever you want to call it-- - I'm not lying.
现在没有
Well, no, not now.
不过你的本能反应就是
But it's your first instinct to analyze
分♥析♥眼前然后操纵对方
what's in front of you and then manipulate it,
恕我直言 别这么做了
so, not to be flip, just cut it out.
说着容易
That easy, huh?
给
Here.
戴在手腕上
Put this on your wrist,
想说谎就弹它
and if you're gonna lie, snap it.
大谎小谎都算在内
Big lie, little lie, it really doesn't matter.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
听着挺傻的
Well, it may seem silly,
但这样会让你意识到
but it'll make you conscious
你之前长久以来意识不到的一切
of what has been unconscious for you for a very long time.
试试无害
Just-just try it.
好吧
Okay.
蛇头叫什么
And the coyote's name?
米格尔 你
Miguel, and you'll be there by--
四点半到 我们五点走
4:30. We leave at 5:00.
你肯帮我是为了和我在一起
And you're doing this 'cause you want to be with me
还是为了那10%
or for your 10% of...
你说呢
You tell me.
去它的吧 我不在乎了
Oh, shit, I honestly don't even care anymore.
你家人不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine with your family.
你会知道的
You will see.
记得随身带钱包
Make sure you have your wallet with you.
我钱包一直...
I always have my wallet--
吻你的时候总是容易到手
So easy to take when I'm kissing you,
小狗眼
Baby Dog Eyes.
你真坏 我喜欢
You're the devil. I love it.
你快走吧 抓紧
You better go. Hurry.
-走了 -不过你没拿钥匙
- I'm going. - But you don't have your keys.
赫尔曼 开门
有没有什么要交代的 有没有
这仨人来买♥♥护照
我们每天都和各种人打交道
但是这几位
超级可疑
闭嘴 赫尔曼
Stop talking, Herman.
他们走时欠你多少钱
怎么选
Which is it?
我到底闭不闭嘴
Talk? No talk? What?
你想不想收到钱
好吧
Okay, uh...
五千美金
合同 我有合同好吗
Contracts. My contacts, you know?
他们有点麻烦
They're a little on the gray side,
不过我帮助他们
you know, but I'm here to help you.
-赫尔曼 -怎么了
- Hey, Herman. - What?
看看 这三人被联调局通缉
Look at this. Wanted by the FBI, all three.
-不会吧 -做得好
- No shit? - Nice job.
谢谢了
Well, gracias.
才给我四百块啊
Hey, there's only, like, 400 bucks here!
我说
Come on!
煎蛋的秘诀是什么 玛莎
What's the secret to these eggs, Marsha?
黄油 大量黄油
Butter. Lots of butter.
-搞笑呢吧 -乔希
- You fucking kidding me? - Josh.
乔希华 别这样
Joshua, please.
你们去度假了
I understand you took a vacation.
提前回来了
We cut it short.
-你会杀我们吗 -你吃烤面包吗
- Are you gonna kill us? - You gonna eat that toast?
你会杀以斯拉吗
Are you gonna kill Ezra?
-乔希 求你别说了 -天啊 不要
- Josh, please, shut up. - Oh, my God! Don't!
你们生活都挺好的
Jesus, I mean, it's a nice life you guys got,
可你是变♥态♥ 你们都是变♥态♥
and you're sick. You're both really sick.
我去拿东西
I'll-I'll get something--
坐下
Sit down.
收拾干净
Clean it up!
-不 -收拾
- No. - Yes.
-乔希 收拾吧 -拜托了 乔希
- Joshy, just do it. - God damn it, Josh.
收拾干净
Clean it up!
快点 儿子
Come on, son.
亚瑟你之前喝威士忌啊
Arthur, you used to be a whiskey man.
-现在还喝吗 -我喜欢威士忌 还喝
- Still true? - I like whiskey, yes.
-我看看你的藏酒 -我不知道是否该
- Show me where you keep 'em. - I don't think that I should--
没商量余地
I'm not asking.
淡定 小莎
Slow and steady, Sal, huh?
-我儿子有危险吗 -是的
- Is my son in danger? - Yeah, he is.
整件事都失控了
This whole thing has gone sideways,
还有其他人想先我们一步
and now there are some people who want to find Ezra
找到以斯拉 可能是联调局
before we do, the FBI maybe,
还有其他更危险的人
and some other, more dangerous people,
眼下我们是他最好的选择了
but we're really his best option at this point.
我喜欢以斯拉
Look, I like Ezra.
他是个聪明的好人
He's a good, smart guy,
我见识过承受重压之下的他
and I've seen him under pressure.
值得你骄傲 真的
You'd be proud. That's the truth.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我觉得现在我们
I think our best play here
最好改变下现状 好吗
is a change of scenery, all right?
把乔希和莎莉分开
Let's get Josh and Sally away from each other.
你我和莎莉去酒店
Me, you, and Sally, we'll go to a hotel.
亚瑟 我需要你和我们一起
Arthur, I need you to be on board.
-莫莉的拿铁 -嗯 我的
- Latte for Molly? - Hey, yeah, that's me.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这里真美 -谢谢 警探
- It's a beautiful place. - Thank you, Detective.
今天是来办案吗 米勒警探
Is it just police business today, Detective Miller,
还是抽空做个按♥摩♥
or can you sneak in a massage?
我想是来办案的
All police business, I'm afraid.
这边走
Right through here.
我想找一下我的兄弟 谢利·科恩
I'm calling about my brother, Shelly Cohen.
我想着说不定他住院了
I was wondering if maybe he was admitted at Cedarville.
我是米勒警探 你是科恩先生的姐妹吗
This is Detective Miller. You're Mr. Cohen's sister?
好的 两位警探 请坐
All right, Detectives, have a seat.
一会儿会有人接你们
Someone will be with you shortly.
-好吧 谢谢 -谢谢
- Okay. Thank you. - Thanks.
我很高兴你改变心意
I'm so glad you changed your mind.
我会想办法还你钱的好吗
Look, I'm gonna figure out a way to pay you back, okay?
快别说了
Oh, don't-- stop it.
别傻了 我乐意的
Don't be ridiculous. It's my pleasure.
我只想你留在这
I just want you to stay here
充分利用这里
and get the most out of this place.
-你这就要走了 -不 是告别
- So this is good-bye? - No. It's farewell.
我很开心你做了尝试
I'm glad you gave it a chance.
谢谢你所做的一切
Hey, thank you for everything.
你不知道你帮我多少
You have no idea how helpful you've been.
她的房♥间就在这
Her room is right over here.
请进
Oh, please, come in.
两位今天为什么来这里
So, what brings you here today?
我觉得这段关系中都是在靠我
I just feel like I'm doing all the work in the relationship.
给工作搭档做心理咨♥询♥会不会很奇怪
Is it weird to do couples therapy for work partners?
我做过更奇怪的
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表