剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
不会的 她是爱曼蒂的
She wouldn't. She loves Maddie.
拉上窗帘 景色不怎么样
Hey, close the curtains. The view isn't right.
嗯 我们都爱曼蒂
Yeah, we all love Maddie.
各位
Guys...
我有件事要坦白
I have a confession to make.
这事要把我逼疯了
It's been driving me crazy.
我彻彻底底坏了规矩
I broke the code in the worst way.
我和她睡了 我和曼蒂睡了
I slept with her. I slept with Maddie.
-天啊 -好棒 好棒
- Oh, man. - Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
-简直了 -好棒 好棒
- God damn it! - Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Ah!
你们怎么不生气
You don't seem mad.
-我赢了一百块呢 -你们打赌了
- I'm $100 not mad. - You made a bet?
在朗默小屋 老兄
At Langmore Cabin, dude.
我打赌不出一周之内
I said you guys would be humping it out
你们就得上♥床♥
within a week's time.
差点超时啊 小以
Just under the wire, Ez.
我的天啊 我都要紧张死了
Oh, my God, I've totally been freaking out.
不必 我彻底放下她了
Nah, I'm totally over her.
对 彻底 我也是
Yeah, totally. Me too.
嗯 你们俩撒谎功力不行
Uh, yeah, you're both terrible liars.
-差不多 -99%放下她了
- Mostly kind of... - 99% over her.
-差不多放下茜茜了 -好吧
- Sort of over Cece. - Right.
我们之中必有一人会在某个时候和她上♥床♥
I mean, one of us was bound to sleep with her at some point.
谢谢你的体谅
Thanks, I appreciate your understanding.
所以呢
So?
-什么 -天啊 老兄
- What? - Well, Jesus, dude.
-滚床单爽吗 -什么
- How was the sex? - What?
至少这个能说吧 怎么样
It's the least you can do. How was it?
搞笑呢 我才不说
You're shitting me. I'm--no, I'm not--
肯定很奇怪
Must have been weird.
毕竟床上挺多人的
That's a lot of people in bed together.
-什么意思 -可不
- What do you mean? - Yeah.
老情人 鞋商以斯拉
Old cutie-pie, shoe salesman Ezra,
老道的骗子高手以斯拉 伊娃 萨弗蓉 曼蒂
hardened con artist Ezra, Ava, Saffron, Maddie.
真是一帮人同时滚床单
That's a lot of people having sex.
嗯 蛮刺♥激♥的
Yeah, it's kind of hot.
-或者也许 -一点都不
- Or possibly... - Not hot at all.
还是让你彻底困惑
Like, totally confusing.
那么多女人
So many boobs.
嗯
Yeah.
我也这么觉得 不好玩
That's what I thought. Not fun.
-索菲娅知道吗 -对啊 老兄
- Does Sofia know? - Yeah, man.
她才是你该发♥生♥关♥系♥的人
That's who you should be having sex with.
说来复杂
It's, uh, complicated.
拜托 振作啊 小以 向前走
Come on. Get it together, Ez. Always forward.
可不 曼蒂显然往前了
Yeah, Maddie's clearly moving on
以她疯狂的方式
in her own demented way.
-曼蒂怎么了 -没事
- Maddie what now? - Nothing.
-没事 -没事
- Nothing. - Nothing.
真是相当可信
That's very convincing.
走吧 时间到了
Let's get going. It's showtime.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
我们有餐盘
So we have the food platters,
还有酒水盘
we have the drink platters,
我们得进进出出
we have the doors to go in and the doors to go out,
第一件需要记住的事 女士们
and that is the number one thing to remember, ladies.
不能从出口进 也不能从入口出
Do not go in the out-door and do not go out the in-door,
但是要及时续满托盘
but let's keep all the full trays going out
撤掉空盘
and the empty trays coming in,
记住 不动的玛丽莲
and remember, a stationary Marilyn
是不称职的 懂吗
is a not-doing-her-job Marilyn, right?
好了 美女们 行动起来
All right, my beauties. Chop, chop.
好 他来了
Okay, there he is.
打扰
Excuse me.
那个光头是杰弗里·赫尔吗
Is that bald guy over there Jeffery Hull?
-对 -你是对的
- That's him. - Ah, you were right.
我听说他要赢伊根奖
I heard he's winning the Egan.
错 据我所知希拉•伯曼赢定了
No, I happen to know Sheila Berman has it locked up.
哈里·普莱斯克不是这么说的
That's not what Harry Price said.
不仅如此 我认识一个在国家委员会的人
See, not only that, a woman I know on the national board
跟我说 他们看好赫尔取代肯纳
tells me they're eyeing Hull to step in for Kenner.
-不是吧 迪娜 -什么事
- You're kidding me. Dina? - Yeah?
他们跟我说赫尔会抱走伊根奖
These guys are saying that Hull is getting the Egan Award,
而且还会取代肯纳
and he's replacing Kenner.
他要取代肯纳 真的吗
He's replacing Kenner? Is that true?
卡洛琳 赫尔会赢伊根奖
Carolyn, Hull's gonna win the Egan.
他会取代肯纳
He's replacing Kenner.
我听说赫尔会
I hear Hull is...
我觉得应该过去打个招呼
I think we should go say hello.
感觉他们对于获奖者保密方面
It seems they've done a very good job
-做得很好 -是
- of keeping this award a secret. - Yes.
杰弗里 你好
Jeffery. Hello there.
哈里 很高兴见到你
Harry, yes. Good to see you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是你握手术刀的手 怎么回事
Is that your scalpel hand? What happened?
我遇袭了
I was attacked.
不是吧 太惨了
Oh, no. How awful.
嗯 不过难免的 杰弗里
Yeah, well, stuff happens, Jeffery,
早晚谁都逃不了
sooner or later to all of us.
你选好地方摆伊根奖了吗
Hey, have you picked out a spot to display your Egan?
打扰了 赫尔医生
Excuse us, Dr. Hull.
我只是想介绍下自己和同僚
I just wanted to introduce myself and my colleague.
我是苏基斯·约翰 这位是迪娜·坦
I'm Sugith John. This is Dina Tham.
我们很喜欢你关于移除植入物的理论
We are such fans of your theories on implant removal.
你们在这挺有意思的
It's interesting you should be here right now,
因为半年前普莱斯医生
because Dr. Price, about six months ago,
搞了一个很有意思的研讨会
ran a very interesting seminar
会上大多人只能看到表象
where most people see only the surface of things,
而实质嘛
the bones that...
-目前正常 -好了 各位
- So far, so good. - All right, player.
该行动了
Time to do your thing.
一进一出 小事一桩
In and out. No biggie.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
女士 能不能看着点
lady, could you please watch
你往哪
where you're--whoa!
女士 这真是挺不合适的
Lady, that is highly inappropriate beh--
茱尔斯 天啊
Jules, God damn it.
屁♥股♥不错啊
Nice ass.
我只是想确认下我能不被认出来
I just wanted to make sure I could get away with it.
别被那个谁认出我 你懂的
Don't want you-know-who to recognize me.
希拉·伯曼医生 真正的伊根奖得主在六点钟方向
Dr. Sheila Berman, actual Egan winner, 6:00.
六点钟 你身后
6:00. Behind you.
-别回头 -别转过去啊
- Don't turn. Don't turn. - Don't turn around.
对不起 我有点紧张
Sorry, sorry. I'm a little nervous.
论伪装这方面 我不如你
I'm not quite as strong as you in the disguise department.
你可以的
You'll do great.
走吧
Let's go.
-天啊 不好意思 -对不起
- Oh, my God. I am so sorry. - I'm sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me!
我今天就像瓷器店里的蛮牛
Like a bull in a china shop today.
-对不起 没事吧 -笨手笨脚的
- I'm sorry. Are you okay? - Two left feet.
-天啊 -没事
- Oh, my God. - That's okay.
-太傻了 -怎么回事
- Klutz. - What was that?
-稍等 -怎么回事
- One moment. - What was that?
给您新倒的香槟
Here is some fresh champagne for you.
-谢谢 没事 -真对不起
- Thank you. No harm done. - I'm so sorry.
职责所在
It is our job...
-干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice work. - Thanks.
索菲娅和哈里·普莱斯调情了吗
Hey, did I see Sofia flirting with Harry Price?
别闹
Seriously?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表