剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
好
Okay.
-理查德 理查德 -我痉挛了
- Richard. Richard. - Oh, I'm cramping!
-我痉挛了 -理查德
- I'm cramping. I'm-- - Richard!
你能往那边靠靠吗
Can you just lean the other way?
你进来也不用从背后抱着我
When you got in, you didn't have to spoon me--
那要69式吗 不 谢谢
So that we're 69ing each other? No, thank you.
把你胳膊从我肋下拿开
Just please move your arm out from under my ribs.
我好痛
I'm in pain.
-好了 -不是那 天啊
- Yeah, here we go. - Not there! Jesus!
不好意思 是碰到你...
Sorry, was that your--
对 没错
Yes! Yes, it was.
天啊
Wow, man.
我惊艳到了
I'm impressed.
真没想到
I had no idea.
我只要做了糗事
And nothing makes you happier
你就开心了
than being scandalized by everything that I do.
开心
Happy?
我帮你搞定的一万块
You needed my help to the tune of $10,000.
我知道 感激不尽
Yes, I know, and I appreciate that.
我只是说一下
I'm just saying.
我可没听出感激不尽
Doesn't sound like appreciation.
只要你在我身边
I'm just saying that whenever you're around me,
你可能都没意识到
I don't think you're conscious of it,
你就连喘气都带着批判
but you are incapable of drawing a nonjudgmental breath.
别太暴躁了
Don't be so irascible.
严爱你是我的职责
It is my job to tough-love you.
那不是个动词
That's not a verb.
过去三年里
For the past three years,
你捅的篓子最大
you have been the hottest of all messes ever.
我不帮你 谁帮你
If I didn't help you, who would?
一点都不批判呢 完全没有
Nope, not judgmental at all. Not at all.
一个短♥信♥都没发出去
Oh, these texts aren't even going through.
要命
Shit.
真希望那孩子把纸条给她了
I really hope that kid got her that note.
你的计划就是
So is the plan, like,
和索菲娅走上罪犯生涯
you and Sophia live a life of crime?
我眼下真是没有计划
I don't really have a plan at the moment
我是说
other than, I mean,
我父母还在被挟为人♥质♥
my parents are being held hostage.
我没指责你 兄弟
Hey, I'm not judging, man.
我就是问问 因为
I'm just asking, 'cause,
我觉得我不大适合行骗
I mean, I don't think I'm cut out for this con stuff.
我可以做
I mean, I could be,
不过我致力于更高目标
but I'm destined for something greater.
连我的蛋蛋都能感受到
I can feel it in my balls.
听着真像个志存高远的人
Spoken like a man destined for greatness.
该死的
God damn it!
-我讨厌这 -我也讨厌
- I hate it in here! - Me too!
给我讲讲理查德·埃文斯
So give me the deets on Richard Evans.
什么
What?
不 为什么
No. Why?
不知道 就是好奇
I don't know. I'm intrigued.
听好了
Hey, listen.
他是个好人 好吗
He's a nice guy, okay?
他挺不容易了
He's been through a lot.
别把你魔爪伸向他
You're not sticking your manicured claws into him.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
真没想到爱丽丝本尊现身了
I can't believe the real Alice showed up.
她不是爱丽丝
She's not Alice.
她就是爱丽丝本尊
Well, she's the OG Alice.
可能这是个信♥号♥♥
Maybe it's a sign.
什么信♥号♥♥
A sign for what?
说不好 可能就要时来运转了
I don't know. That, like, shit's gonna be awesome again.
也许这一切
Maybe it all happened...
都是有原因的
For a reason
拉斯洛愤然离去
that Laszlo stormed off in a huff.
你总是在循环
You were always in that cycle,
即便是约会的时候
even when you were dating.
我想是
I suppose.
你觉拉斯洛怎么样
What do you think about Laszlo?
他是你老公
He's your husband.
回答问题
Answer the question.
我觉得他
I think he's...
是你老公
your husband.
我不知道还是不是真的了
I just don't know if that's true anymore.
小波 不好意思
Oh, Poops, I'm sorry.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
我没事 只是
I'm fine. It's just...
不过那个理查德
But that Richard.
他看我的样子
The way he's looking at me,
那么甜 那么率真
it was so sweet and open,
和拉斯洛不一样
so decidedly not Laszlo.
我不喜欢这发展趋势
I don't like where this is going.
不会有什么发展
It's not going anywhere.
暂时
Yet.
天啊
Oy vey.
除此之外 你还说希伯来语
And on top of everything, you're speaking Hebrew?
我要去野餐
I'm going on a picnic,
我带一个苹果 一只雷龙
and I'm bringing an apple, a brontosaurus,
一顶安全帽 透视画 鸡蛋 以及
a crash helmet, a diorama, an egg, and...
几条鱼
some fish.
我要去野餐 我带一个苹果
I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing an apple,
一只雷龙 一个
a brontosaurus, a--
车停了吗
Oh, are we stopping?
车停了吗
Are we stopping?
糟了
Holy shit.
应该就是抽查
It's probably just a spot check.
-装死 -什么
- Play dead. - What?
等等 这些鸡已经付过钱了
你确定
是的 价格很不错
很好
你减肥了
是啊 能看出来吗
当然 很明显
我五点以后就不吃面包了 这可是秘诀
好嘞
哥们 我以为我们要死了
Dude, I thought we were goners.
我以为他们要开枪了
I thought they were gonna shoot us.
什么
What?
移♥民♥局就这样吗
This is what immigration is like?
这问题很严重啊
Dude, this is a major issue.
妈
Hey, Mom.
天啊
Oh, God.
曼蒂
Hi, Maddie.
你染发了
You changed your hair.
还有信寄来这里
Some things still come for you.
你把收件地址转到休斯顿吧
Maybe you should have them forwarded to Houston.
你今年圣诞没回来真是太可惜了
Sad not having you at Christmas this year.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry about that.
一点都不热闹
It's quiet.
我们都很想你
We missed you.
我也想你们
I missed you too.
妈 我得跟你说件事
Mom, I need to tell you something.
很重要
It's important.
我不住休斯顿
I don't live in Houston.
压根就没住过
I never did.
也不在联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会上班
And I don't work for UNICEF.
嗯
Okay.
你不说点什么吗
Well, aren't you gonna say something?
你怎么赚钱
How are you making money?
打零工吧
Just job to job, really.
打零工
Job to job.
嗯 我还在解决
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表