剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我更享受凤椰兰姆酒 宾果和杰里
over this bullshit any day.
我明天就回家 晚安 探员
I'm going home tomorrow. Good night, agent.
谢谢各位来到这里
Thank you all for being here.
这对我们和我们的家族都很重要
It means a great deal to us, and to our family.
我不像父亲善于表达
Unlike my dad, I'm not great with words.
但我的家人继承了这项优点
But, uh, other people in the family have inherited that trait,
幸好如此
luckily, so.
我知道这天会来临
I knew this day would come.
但生活总有办法让你措手不及
But life has a way of surprising you
就算是你早已预料到的事情
even with the things you've always known would happen.
今天我们在这里
And here we are,
因为这深刻且不公的逝去而震惊
surprised and shocked by this deep, unfair loss.
这可怕的一天
This dreaded day.
下笔时 我期冀着能听到他洪亮的嗓音
As I write this, I expect to hear his booming voice.
他的辩论宏大
He argued big.
他的笑容肆意 他的爱包容所有
He laughed big. He loved big.
他说的故事寓意深远
He told big stories.
他告诉还是孩子的我们
He told us, as kids,
我们在逾越节
that the reason we dip hard-boiled eggs
拿水煮蛋蘸盐水
in salt water at Passover
是因为红海分开
is that when the Red Sea parted,
奴隶们逃离时
the water was just high enough to graze the balls
海平面的高度刚好能碰到他们的蛋蛋
of the slaves as they escaped.
他说我们可以去问拉比
Ask the Rabbi about that one.
我们问了
And we did.
后来他接到了拉比的电♥话♥
And then Dad got a call.
他教了我们那么多 如何当一个父亲
He taught us so much, about being a father,
丈夫
a husband,
男人
a man,
如何面对错误
about making mistakes,
如何学习
and learning,
如何持续前进
and continuing to move forward.
甚至在今天
Even on this day,
这最难过的日子
this impossible day,
他不会希望我们消沉
he wouldn't want us to dwell,
而是奋进
but to push on.
让过去过去
Let the past be the past.
不是变成阻挡我们的迎面风
Let it not be a headwind that holds us back,
而是推着我们向前的顺风
but a tailwind that pushes us forward.
看看你自己 爸
Look at that, Dad.
你强横到了最后
You get to be pushy to the end.
可怜的亚瑟
Poor Arthur.
他何必去做这种愚蠢的事情
Why'd he have to go and do something stupid like that?
他在保护他爱的人
He was protecting the people he loved.
大部分的人都会这样做 马克斯
Most people do that, Maxie.
我们总是认为那种人是傻子
You know, we always thought people like that were chumps?
但当你背叛我
But when you betrayed me and
把我留给医生时 我发现我们错了
left me at the Doctor's mercy, I realized the joke's on us.
对这个世界而言我已经死了
I was dead to the world.
也许除了曼蒂以外没有人在乎我
Nobody cared, except maybe Maddie.
我们必须带她
We gotta move her--
你好 以斯拉 我是医生
Hello, Ezra. This is the Doctor.
以斯拉 我想表示对于你失去了父亲的
Ezra, I want to express my condolences
哀悼之意
on the loss of your father.
马克斯和莎莉向我描述了
Max and Sally described to me
他是怎么暴♥力♥地攻击他们
how he violently attacked them.
颇欠考虑
Ill advised.
这个糟糕的意外结果
And such an awful unintended consequence.
是因为他没有照着命令做
If he'd only done as he was told.
我猜他不擅长这个
Well, not his strong suit I guess.
现在你和朱莉娅 理查德
Now, you and Julia and Richard,
在另行通知前
until further notice,
听命于我
you work for me.
马克斯和莎莉会载你到朗摩小屋
Max and Sally will drop you at Langmore Cabin,
我随后会送去欢迎礼
and I will send a welcome package soon after.
遵从指令 不能有任何偏差
Follow the instructions, do not deviate,
那这些意外应该就能避免了
and these unintended consequences can hopefully be avoided.
再联♥系♥
Talk to you soon.
或者不会
Or not.
我们做了最坏的打算
We thought the worst.
你是上帝给的礼物
Thank God for people like you.
你真的不需要这样说
You--you really don't have to say that--
但我真心这么想
But I have to.
谢谢这位善良的女士 卡利
Thank the wonderful lady, Culley.
我知道你收得到消息
你是谁
到朗摩小屋见我 我们可以和大伙叙叙旧
以斯拉
-以斯拉 -你来了
- Ezra. - You made it.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表