剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
The only rooms free are standards and a deluxe suite.
总统套房♥也没有了吗
The presidential's booked?
被来参加会议的乡村摇滚乐明星订了
Some rockabilly star's in town for a conference.
现在还有乡村摇滚乐明星
There are still rockabilly stars?
哪里有城市 哪里就有他们
Every city in the world has a rockabilly scene.
好吧 我们可以定一个豪华套房♥
Okay, we can make it work with the deluxe suite.
帮我订一个房♥间 我会早点去
Book me into it, and I'll go early,
提前做一下准备工作
and lay some groundwork.
-我们等的人回来了 -我靠
- There's the man. - Oh, shit.
你还好吗 拿到戒指了吗
Hey, you okay? Got the ring?
把它放到保险箱里吧
Let's put it in the safe.
或者可以先放在我这里
Yeah, or you know I could just hang onto it.
曼蒂在哪
Where's Maddie?
在变装中 怎么了
She's on costumes and wigs. Why?
还记得我们的墨西哥冒险之旅吗
Remember our little Mexican adventure?
哪部分
Which part?
-操 -这他妈是谁
- Holy shit! - Who the hell is that?
我就是"冒险" 我要拿回我的钱
I'm the adventure, and I was promised money.
让她走
She needs to go.
不 让她拿回她的钱
No, she needs her money.
小莎 放下枪
Put it down, Sal.
让我们大人聊一下
Let the adults have a little talk.
-到另一个房♥间去 -冷静
- Get in the other room. Now! - Just calm down.
-莎莉 -不 不
- Sally! - No, no, no, come on.
如果你开了这个门
If that door handle so much as moves,
我会毫不犹豫地开枪
I won't hesitate to shoot.
她知道多少
How much does she know about us?
莎莉 把枪收起来
Put the gun away, Sally.
我们都见过这样的后果
We've seen how these scenarios turn out, you know.
告诉我她都知道些什么
Tell me what she knows.
真是个运动的好日子
Lovely day for a game.
是的 今天真适合打球
Yeah, it's a good day to crush some balls.
你是索菲娅 对吧
Sofia, right?
我是曼蒂
I'm Maddie.
以斯拉的前妻
Ezra's ex-wife.
你不是"大家的前妻"吗
Aren't you everybody's ex-wife?
我再重申一下
Just to be clear,
是她把我们从墨西哥救出来的
she's the one that got us out of Mexico.
你根本就不了解她
You barely know her.
都这时候了 还让小毛贼参与到我们的计划中
Bring a street thief into our operation at this late date.
她不是小毛贼
She's not a street thief.
我也不会让她参与任何事
And I'm not letting her in on anything, okay.
我欠她的
I owe her.
-他们上♥床♥了 -原来如此
- They was bonin'. - Oh. Great.
不 这两件事之间没有任何关系
No, that has nothing to do with this.
不 我答应她如果她能救我们出来
No. I promised her a cut of my take of the ring
我会把我的那份戒指分她一份
if she helped us get out of Mexico,
说起来 就是因为你用我的亲人威胁我
which, yeah, by the way, I had to do
我才不得不答应她
because you took my family hostage.
我欠她比欠你多得多
I owe her a lot more than I owe you.
看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
不
No!
-别冲动 -别冲动
- Easy, easy. - Easy.
都给我闭嘴
Shut up, everyone!
你们知道在我们的计划里
Do you know what the single biggest problem
最大的问题是什么吗
in this little scheme of ours is?
医生已经认识我们所有人了
The Doctor knows every single one of us.
猜猜他不认识谁 没见过谁
Guess who he doesn't know, never met,
甚至不知道她的存在
doesn't even know exists?
这是一个非常好的主意
That is a very good call.
是的 我很棒
Yeah, I'm pretty great.
不 已经有足够多的人受到伤害了
No, enough people have been hurt.
我们不带上索菲娅
We're not bringing Sofia.
你不要替我做决定
You don't speak for me.
我只想得到我应得的
I just want what I was promised.
-我们能信任她吗 -我能信任你吗
- Can we trust her? - Can I trust you?
我为她担♥保♥
I vouch for her.
我为他们担♥保♥
I vouch for them.
你们俩应该可以不带个人情绪地工作吧
I'm assuming you two can work together without any personal issues.
我们都是专业的
We're all professionals.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
这是我们下一步的行动
This is our next move.
喂
Hello?
西蒙斯探员
Agent Simons?
-布鲁姆先生 -你有时间吗
- Mr. Bloom. - You have a minute?
你在视频里做了一些
You know, you were making some pretty interesting
十分有趣的承诺
promises on that video of yours.
-我的戒指在哪里 -在我们这
- Where's my ring? - We have it.
顺带着一个把医生送到你那里的计划
Along with a plan to deliver the Doctor to you.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
为了公民责任感
Sense of civic duty?
还是正义
Justice?
我们想要豁免权
We want immunity.
豁免谁
Immunity for who?
我们所有人
All of us.
也包括曼蒂
Maddie too?
这是个整体交易
It's a package deal.
然后我是不是需要无视
And I guess I'm just supposed to ignore
你从这里到西雅图
the yellow brick road of bullshit
一步一步构建的所谓完美计划
you've been building brick by brick from here to Seattle.
是的 你和我一样知道那些真♥相♥
Yeah, you know the same truth that I do.
在这件事完成之前我们谁也无法解脱
None of us can move on until this thing is done.
好吧
All right.
告诉我你的计划
Tell me what you're thinking.
眼镜会改变你整张脸的形象
Glasses change your entire face.
我知道 但是我讨厌高跟鞋
Yes, I know, but I hate heels.
它们让我觉得自己像联♥合♥国♥婊♥子♥
They make me feel like UNA prostituta.
你是医生的贵宾顾问
Well, you'll be the Doctor's VIP handler.
他那么自负 会期待某些特定的形象
His ego will be expecting a certain kind of... brand.
我知道以斯拉从哪里学到那些谎言了
I see where Ezra gets his lies.
以斯拉做出了他自己的选择
Ezra makes his own choices.
不要把这些归罪在我身上
Don't put that shit on me.
不是你
Not you.
是这份工作使他撒谎 是这种生活
This job makes him lie, this life.
但这不是正常的生活方式 这是变成了
But this is not living, this is just being...
一条鲨鱼
a shark.
进食 睡觉 进食
Feed, sleep, feed.
以斯拉不是一条鲨鱼
Yeah, Ezra is not a shark.
那他是什么 对你来说
What is he then? For you?
-我方便进来吗 -可以
- Everyone decent? - Yeah.
给马克斯的 身份证和信♥用♥卡♥
For Max, ID and credit cards.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - De nada.
我要试一下别的裙子
I'm gonna try the other skirt.
你们俩相处得融洽吗
You two getting along?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure. Why wouldn't we be?
很多原因
All kinds of reasons.
你告诉她发生了什么吗
Did...did you tell her what happened?
你不要那么自以为是 好吗
You need to get over yourself, okay.
我一点也不关心
I could not care less.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Anything else I can help you with?
没有 游戏里见
No, see you in the game.
这个拉链卡住了
This zipper is sticking.
不要硬拉 亲爱的 我来了
Don't force it, sweetie. I'll be right there.
看这个 我们发现了一张
Check this out-we found a construction permit
用来扩张整个居住区地基空间的建筑许可证
for expanding the foundation footprint of the whole residence.
基本上就是个地下暗堡
Basically, an underground bunker.
还有一个特别的非企业许可
Then a special non-corporate dispensation
允许在相同的地址上铺设光纤干线
to lay a fiber optic trunk line from the same address.
我们查看过了 基本上这就意味着他
We looked it up. Basically means that he--
创造自己的网络服务提供商
Create his own ISP.
是的 但是为什么
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表