剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
我觉得他还真挺享受的
Yo, I think he's actually getting off on this.
没有
No.
也许吧 怎么了
Maybe, so what?
被骗的人也不是无辜
Nobody who gets conned is innocent.
都是一帮爱占小便宜的
They all wanted something for cheap.
你现在听着有点像我们前妻了
Now you're starting to sound like our ex-wife.
确实
For real.
以斯拉 说真的 收手吧
Ezra, seriously, you got to stop.
干点别的
Find something else to do.
写东西
Writing.
你一直都说要写东西 什么都行
You're always talking about that--anything else.
-茱尔斯 -至于你 等我们回斯科茨代尔
- Jules-- - And you, we have some serious work to do
有正事要干呢 好吗
when we get to Scottsdale, okay?
长点脑子吧
We got to be sharp.
我够有脑子的了
I'm sharp as shit.
天啊 我没开玩笑
God damn it, I'm not kidding, okay?
你们俩今天都不许嗑药
The two of you, cold turkey, today.
-行吧 -好
- Okay, fine. - Okay.
谢谢了
Thank you.
咱们别再骗彼此了好吗
Just, no more lying to each other, okay?
否则我们真成骗子曼蒂的后人了
Or else we're just deceiving, lying little Maddies.
行吗 我们得信任彼此
Okay? We have to trust each other.
我们还有什么
What else do we have?
说得好
I like that.
同意
Agreed.
对不起
Sorry.
我不该凶你们
Sorry I yelled.
我想咱们得出个新准则了
So I guess we need a new code.
"不能以曼蒂的方式对待彼此"的准则
A post-Maddie "We won't be Maddie to each other" code.
该怎么命名
What do we call it?
前妻准则
El codigo de las ex-esposas.
汤里的套套
Condom in the soup?
前妻准则
Code of the ex-wives.
钱方面不许撒谎好吗
No lying about money, right?
好
Okay.
泡妞不许撒谎
No lying about sex.
喝酒不许撒谎
No lying about drinking.
-这是说你的 -别盯着我
- That's for you. - Stop looking at me.
量身定做啊 哥们
Well, if the shoe fits, buddy.
情绪化暴饮暴食不能骗人
No lying about emotional eating.
啥玩儿
What?
这里很安全
This is a safe place.
你在这里很安全
You will be safe here.
我一直这么跟她说
That's what I keep telling her.
那太好了
Good, that's good.
我走得时候有点急
I...left in a bit of a hurry,
所以我没带信♥用♥卡♥
so I didn't get a chance to grab any of my credit cards
还有我的东西 但
or any of my stuff, but--
不用担心
Not to worry.
这些事以后有的是时间
Plenty of time to straighten out the details.
你在这要
Your time here will be dedicated
去思索整体
to the idea of wholeness,
找到大脑和身体微妙的平衡
finding the elusive harmony between mind and body.
每天会有一节小组讨论会
Group sessions take place once a day
这是必须的
and are the one requirement.
每位客人有自己的顾问
And each guest has his or her own advisor
来讨论进程
to discuss how things are going.
如果你想要买♥♥点什么 我们这里有个小精品店
We have a small boutique if you need to pick up anything,
你的房♥间能看到很漂亮的花♥园♥
and your room has a beautiful view of the garden.
你先去试试我们这里
You'll begin your stay with a complementary sampling
矿泉免费体验吧
of our spa services.
我们的池子
In our meso pool,
可以让你的压力和紧张感消失
you'll feel stress and tension float away
盐水能平静你的大脑
as the salt waters quiet the mind
缓和你的身体
and soothe the body.
我们的欢迎滋养面膜可以缓和你的自然防御
Our welcome infusion will allow your natural defenses to soften.
-我为什么来 -我为什么来
- Why am I here? - Why am I here?
这个按♥摩♥是要让你的身体
Abhyanga means attending to the body
完全放松
in the present moment,
也是一种寻找整体的入口
a semantic entryway into finding wholeness,
让你的身体和大脑互相学习
body and mind learning from each other.
曼蒂
Maddie?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
真的很入神啊
Wow, really getting in there.
非常棒
Good job.
下午好 锡达韦尔综合医院
Good afternoon, Cedarvale General Hospital.
你好 我想找一下我哥 谢利·科恩
Yes, hello, I'm calling about my brother, Shelly Cohen.
他和别人起了争执
Apparently he had been in some kind of altercation,
我们找不到他
and we can't seem to find him.
说不定他住院了
So I was wondering if maybe he was admitted at Cedarvale.
谢尔顿·科恩 我看看
Sheldon Cohen, let's see.
你是他的亲戚吗
You're a relative?
是的 他妹
Yes, sister.
请稍后
Please hold.
我是米勒警探
This is Detective Miller.
你是科恩先生的妹妹吗
You're Mr. Cohen's sister?
拜托
Come on!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
靠
Damn it.
你今天好菜啊 兄弟
怎么回事
-天啊 -天啊 抱歉
- Ay, dios mio! - Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不好意思 我英语不好
Perdon, no good the English.
你口音不像墨西哥人
You don't sound Mexican.
你是哪儿人 哥伦比亚
Where are you from? Colombia?
作家 不是
Oh, a writer, no.
我就是随便写写 没什么
I'm just scribbling, really nothing much at all.
我一直想当来着 但
I mean, I always...wanted to, but...
好啊 看吧
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
他总是很渴望去冒险
He had always longed for adventure,
但真的要去时 有点
But when adventure came, it was different
不一样
than what...what he...
和想象的
Imagined.
和想象的
Imagined.
冒险就是说我去的地方 做的事
"Adventure" means I like going places, doing things...
无法预料
the unexpected.
嗯
Okay.
再见
Adios.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, mucho gusto.
丢东西了吗
Missing somehing?
你怎么回事
抱歉 西班牙语不好
Perdon, no good the Spanish.
把我的手♥机♥还我
Give me back my freaking phone.
拿我的钱包换
Your phone for my wallet.
你撩得太早了
You flirted with me too quickly.
什么
What?
你被我绊了一跤 这是典型开场
You trip over my foot, it's a classic opener, sure.
但你没生气
But instead of being pissed off,
立刻就撩我
you're, like, instantly flirting with me?
但你好像很喜欢啊
But you seemed to like it.
可能吧 但还是太早了
Maybe, but it was premature.
这样好拿你钱包
Made it easy to your wallet.
那是我让你拿的
Only because I let you.
-你让我 -是啊
- You let me? - Yeah.
为什么
And why did you let me?
因为你很漂亮
Well, you're very beautiful.
你或许还真是个麻烦
You're trouble, maybe.
我得走了
I have to go.
570比索
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表