剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
I am, after all, a con artist,
就像你一样
like you.
亲爱的 可从来没有哪个骗子像我一样
Darling, there's never been a con artist like me.
我懂的
I know.
能把我的钱包还给我吗
May I have my wallet back?
外衣口袋 粗心鬼
Outside pocket. Sloppy.
这不是粗心 这叫诱饵
It wasn't sloppy. It was bait.
你能把我的东西也放回原处吗
You mind putting my stuff back, too?
要来杯金汤力吗 我自己做
You want a gin and tonic? I make my own tonic.
别问原因
Don't ask how.
乐意至极
Delighted.
老马克斯和莎莉过得怎么样了
So, how are old Max and Sally?
他们喜结良缘了吗
They ever tie the knot and become official?
莎莉死了
Sally's dead.
自然死亡
Natural causes?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
亲爱的 你想要什么
What is it you want, darling?
自♥由♥ 摆脱医生
Freedom, from the doctor...
就像你一样
Like you have.
你以为我哪来的钱
Oh, well, who do you think pays the bills?
我就是只镀金笼子里的鸟
I'm a bird in a gilded cage,
如你所见
such as it is.
拿着
Here.
他为什么要把你留在这
Why would he keep you here?
因为他不能轻易放过任何事物
Because he can't let anything go.
当我 开始看出他
When I, uh, began to see the direction
在这场游戏里的趋势
that he was taking the game,
施虐和野蛮行为
the sadism and the brutality,
还有优雅感的缺失
and the distinct lack of elegance.
我伸出了援手 想要收♥购♥
So I offered a handshake and a buy-out,
可他却拒绝了
and he said, "No. No."
他有我的把柄 正如他对你做的一样
He has things on me, like he probably does on you.
他想把我困在这
He wants to keep me here.
可至少我还活着
At least I'm above ground. Yeah.
那就帮我也帮你自己了断这一切吧
Then help me find a way to end this for both of us.
怎么帮 放弃这一切吗
What, and give up all of this?
就我所知
For all I know,
你可能会被他亲自送走
you could have been sent by the sadist himself.
一个小测试
A little test.
可就我所知 一旦我离开
And for all I know, as soon as I leave,
你就会打电♥话♥告发我
you pick up the phone and sell me out.
不会的
No. No.
他是什么样的人
What can you tell me about him?
好吧 亲爱的
All right, darling.
他很骄傲自大
Well, he's, uh, prideful and arrogant.
一般这样的都是很好的目标
That usually makes for a good mark.
这我都知道 但我得找到他
Yes, I know all that, but I need to find him.
可事实是 经过这么多年了
The truth is, after all these years,
我都不知道他的真名
I've never even learned his name.
我知道他确实是一名医生
Now I do know that he is a real doctor,
而且在布法罗工作
and he practices in Buffalo,
但就仅此而已 我就知道这些
but that is it, that's all I got.
他就这么厉害
He's that good.
来吧 狗狗
Here you go, puppy.
我还有个建议
I got a-- a word of advice for you.
你似乎是那种独♥立♥的人
You seem like the, uh, independent type,
倘若你要试试
but if you're going to try and do
我觉得你别自己单干
what I think you're gonna do, don't do it alone.
你需要帮手
You're gonna need help.
你现在忙得不可开交
Now, you have your-- your hands full.
为什么不把狗狗留下
Why don't you just leave the puppy?
我回头帮你还回去
I'll return him for you.
想得美
Nice try.
别跟我客气
Don't be a stranger.
看住她 我去看看什么情况
Stay on her. I'll go see what's what.
赛·罗伯茨
Cy Roberts?
达芙妮
Daphne.
你开除那个园丁了吗 他是个祸害
Did you fire the gardener? He's a menace.
跟我来 亲爱的 我们去找你的房♥间
Come with me, dear. Let's help you find your room.
那个男人是谁呢
So who was that guy?
如果是她的亲戚
If he was a relative,
她不需要偷狗来接近他
she wouldn't need to steal a dog to get to him.
也许他是她的目标 不然呢
Well, maybe she's working him. Must be.
她为了什么 他的室内拖收藏吗
For what? His collection of slippers?
我觉得她晚上不会出来了
You know, I think she's probably in for the night.
你何不找个房♥间休息一下
Why don't you go ahead and get a room, sack out?
我会看着
I'll cover.
-你确定 -当然
- You sure? - Yeah.
米娜
Hey, Mina.
-你是 -西蒙斯
- Mm-hmm. Are you-- - Yeah, Simons.
正在享受我渴求的休息时间
Yeah, yeah, enjoying some much needed time off.
挺好的
Well, that's good.
我需要你帮我弄到一个设备
So, listen, I need you to key up a device for me.
我们从来不打烊 对吧
Yeah, yeah, I guess we're always working, right?
再帮我个忙
Hey, could you do me a favor?
能不能不要让别人知道这件事
Could you keep this one off the books?
-没问题 -好极了
- Yeah, that's all right. - Okay great.
我会传我的位置给你
I'll send you my coordinates.
来
Come here.
看到后让我知道你是安全的 我很平安
想知道你的情况
你后悔没坐上巴士吗
喂
Hello?
-以斯拉 -真有趣
- Ezra? - Interesting.
你和他一直有联♥系♥吗
So you guys been in touch all this time?
帕特里克
Patrick?
我之前一直在想
You know, I was wondering,
你在我们虚假的婚礼上亲他的时候
when you kissed him at our sham wedding,
究竟是为了骗局还是认真的
was that real or just for the con?
这重要吗
Does it really matter?
还有当你要我跟你走的时候
And when you asked me to run away with you,
是真心的吗
was that real?
因为我分♥析♥之后
'Cause I've analyzed it, and I just--
还是不知道对你有什么好处
I can't see the angle.
要不要干脆研究一下
How about we do a rundown of every time
每次你亲我说爱我的样子
you kissed me and told me you love me,
因为我觉得就像真的一样
'cause that felt pretty freaking real to me.
我当时在工作 曼蒂
I was doing my job, Maddie.
那何必问真假呢
Why ask if it was real, then?
只是想确认你的安危 想听见你的声音
Just making sure you're safe. I wanted to hear your voice.
我很好 你在哪里
I'm great. Where are you calling from?
我或许离你越来越近了
I may be getting closer and closer.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
只是打个电♥话♥
I'm just making a quick call.
车里没有信♥号♥♥ 所以
There was no service inside, so, you know, i had to-- -
不要误会
All right, look, don't misunderstand this.
我误会了什么
Exactly what have I not understood?
你感情用事
That you're leading this mission with your dick?
还是泄露我们的身份
Or that you just blew our cover?
-我说的都是考虑过的 -放屁
- No, that is all calculated. - Bullshit.
她永远不会带我们找到医生
She will never lead us to the Doctor.
库克探员 我理解你的看法 真的
Listen, Agent Cook, I understand your perspective, I really do,
但也许你的手段有点过时了
but maybe your methods are just a little outdated?
我马上就要有成果了 我在逼她出来
I'm working something here. I'm flushing her out.
你妈还在帮你擦屁♥股♥的时候
I'd closed 50 cases
我已经了结了五十个案子
while your mother was still wiping your ass,
而且我职位还比你高
and I outrank you.
好
Okay.
无意冒犯 但你的职位不比任何人高
Now, all due respect, you don't outrank anybody.
你退休了 记得吗
All right? You're retired, remember?
没错 我退休了
That's right. I am.
不管什么时候 比起这破事
And I prefer pina coladas, bingo, and my Jerry
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表