剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
《假面真情》前情回顾
Previously on "Imposters"...
曼蒂
Hi, Maddie.
还有信寄来这里
Some things still come for you.
MJ 手♥机♥别关机
到时候打电♥话♥给你 X
朱莉娅·朗默 天啊
Julia Langmore? Jesus Christ.
你成大艺术家了吗
You a big famous artist, yet?
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of who you are!
你的所作所为在大计划里屁都不是
What you did in the grand scheme is nothing.
再说了 不会有人发现的 都处理好了
Besides, no one will ever find out, because it's fixed.
权力和影响的作用正是如此
That's what power and influence does.
无所不能
It fixes things.
这是真正的爱丽丝
This is the actual Alice.
曼蒂在跟我之前 是跟你在一起的
Maddie was with you before she was with me.
她就是波比的翻版
She was, like, doing a version of her.
索菲娅一个半小时后到
Okay, Sophia gets here in an hour and a half.
伙计们 咱们得走了
Okay, guys, we gotta go.
现在就走 快点
We gotta go now. Come on!
快点
Come on.
-你觉拉斯洛怎么样 -他是你老公
- What do you think about Lazlo? - He is your husband.
不知道还是不是真的了
Don't know if that's true anymore.
你心爱的赛·罗伯茨又搞砸了
Your beloved Cy Roberts dropped the ball again.
我们都会有没用的那一天
You know, we all have an expiration date,
即便是赛·罗伯茨
even Cy Roberts.
第一 我要从马克斯手里救出我的家人
First, I have to rescue my family from Max.
找个隐蔽的地方碰头
We meet up someplace discreet.
最近小屋有人吗
Hey, what's going on at the cabin these days?
没人
Nothing.
你们不如用来藏身吧
Why don't you guys use it as a hideout?
在纽约北部 深林里面
It's in way upstate New York, like in the woods woods.
那就这么办了
Then we have a plan.
有事吗 医生
What's up, Doc?
你们得找到那三个骗子
You need to find those three imposters.
意思是我现在正坐在亚瑟·布鲁姆旁边
That means I'm sitting next to Arthur Bloom.
我们有个问题
Look, we had a problem here.
不该发展成这样的
It wasn't supposed to go down this way.
你们对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
这可以一路追溯到我们家族的
This traces our family all the way back
查尔斯·朗默一世
to Charles Langmore I.
1780年他被任命为埃塞克斯男爵
He was named Baron of Essex in 1780.
这位是我曾祖父
And that is my great-grandfather,
总督查尔斯·朗默六世
Governor Charles Langmore VI,
赫赫有名的环保主义者
famous conservationist and a patron of
以及耶鲁大学林业研究院赞助人
the Yale School of Forestry.
森林可重要了
Forests are important.
相当重要
Yes, they are.
你知道你们还有哪些相似之处吗
Do you know what else the two of you have in common?
就是关心
A concern
自身的利益
for the welfare of your state.
-再说一次 -什么
- Say that again. - What?
最后几个字 关心什么
That last bit. A concern for...
自身的利益
The welfare of your state?
你觉得我该如何改进呢
And what do you suggest I do to improve it?
这个嘛 你需要一个
Well, you're going to need someone with
经验十足的人资助你的超级政♥治♥委员会
a lot of experience to fund your super PAC.
还有呢
What else?
集♥合♥支持者 那些支持你的人
Gather supporters, people who will endorse you.
有没有什么具体人选
Do you have someone specific in mind?
我所支持的候选人
Well, any candidate I endorse
肯定能"崛起"
is sure to rise.
假面真情
第二季 第六集
-以斯拉 -茱尔斯
- Ezra? - Jules, hey.
你怎么不回信息
Why haven't you answered our texts?
都两天了
It's been, like, two days.
对不起
Yeah, sorry.
我这边发生了很糟的事
Something terrible happened.
怎么了
What happened?
我爸去世了
My dad died.
他们出发了
And they're off.
福利的马还未出栏就已领先
Foley's Folly breaks smartly from the inside gate.
若能收到信息
就报个平安
以斯拉
戴斯一鼻之差
And it's Dazzie by a nose!
戴斯真没用
That sack of glue, Dazzie.
还什么黑♥马♥
Talk about a dark horse.
没有直觉就别想赢
Well, they're all dark when you got no instinct.
-一千块 -打扰了
- That'll be a grand. - Excuse me.
请问是迪克·扬科夫斯基
Am I speaking with Dick Jankowski,
帕梅拉·格林尼和杰克·斯文森吗
Pamela Greiner, and Jack Swenson?
你是警♥察♥还是律师 还是都是
Are you a cop, a lawyer, or both?
律师
A lawyer.
-你怎么知道 -猜的呗
- How'd you know that? - Lucky guess.
我是已故的西奥多·罗伯茨房♥产律师
I represent the estate of the late Theodore Roberts.
我在找他的堂弟 赛·罗伯茨
I'm looking for his cousin, Cyril 'Cy' Roberts.
有何贵干
What for?
恐怕这涉及律师与当事人保密特权
I'm afraid that's attorney-client privilege.
在哪能找到他
Do you know where I can find him?
我看穿很多事
Well, I uh-- I know a lot of things.
我看穿你的公文包新且廉价
I know that that briefcase is brand-new and cheap.
还有你的假发太假了
I also know that your wig is a little weak.
你觉得呢 迪克
What do you know, Dick?
我觉得你不是律师
I know you're not a lawyer,
除非是《法律与秩序 钢管舞》剧集
unless it's on "Law and Order: Stripper Pole."
不懂你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
天啊
Jesus!
好吧 好吧
Okay--okay! Okay, fine.
我不是律师
I-- I'm not a real lawyer.
完美 这也是假枪
Good, 'cause that's not a real gun.
太逗了
Okay, that was fun.
你找赛·罗伯茨干吗
Why are you looking for Cy Roberts?
赛·罗伯茨是我父亲
Cy Roberts is my father.
我不知道你见过赛没有
I don't know if you've met Cy yet,
他可不是当爹料
but, uh, he's not exactly the fathering kind.
此话怎讲
What do you mean?
就是 赛比较阴柔
Uh, so, you see, Cy has a little mint on his breath,
有点同性恋倾向
a little hello in his Dolly.
我的天
Jesus H.
-我名字叫啥来着 -迪克[鸡鸡]
- What's my first name again? - Dick.
就是说赛·罗伯茨喜欢
As in, "Cy Roberts likes..."
懂了 好吧
Oh! Kay. Cool.
首先 你应该见见我妈
Well, number one, you should have seen my mom.
其次 赛跟我妈打赌输了
And number two, Cy lost a bet to my mom,
所以说
and, well,
她只是要自己应得的
she wanted what she wanted.
赛·罗伯茨不欠赌债
Cy Roberts always pays his debts.
事实上
Truth is,
我找这个人
I've been looking for this man
找了很久很久了
for a very, very long time,
我听说他是这里的常客
and I heard that he's kind of a fixture here.
如果你们知道在哪能找到他
If you know where I can find him,
你们不想帮一个小姑娘找到亲爹吗
wouldn't you want to help a girl finally meet her old man?
好吧 孩子
Okay, kid.
我们给你指条明路吧
We can point you in the right direction,
不过我们也说不好
but we're not exactly sure
你能在哪个州找到他
what state he's going to be in when you find him.
我看看有没有普林斯顿同学
I'm seeing who of my Princeton classmates
在亚利桑那州做生意
do business in Arizona.
全美有权有势的人他们都认识
They'll know the power brokers in the state.
好啊
Cool.
我曾卖♥♥给亚利桑那州立大学的院长一辆车
You know, I once sold a car to the dean of Arizona State.
嗯 我说的是
Yeah, I'm looking for
真正有权有势的人
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表