剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
so I'm kind of low on fundage.
可怜死了宝宝
Shit, baby.
我买♥♥单
Well, I'm buying.
再来两杯
Two more.
好
No problem.
但是你得冲我闺蜜们露个笑脸
But you got to flash that smile one more time to my girls.
她们觉得我拿不下你
They didn't think I had it in me.
闺蜜们 跟罗宾打个招呼
Hey, girls, give Robbie a wave.
罗比
Hi, Robbie.
你们好
Hi, girls.
亲我一下
Now, give me a kiss.
帮帮忙嘛
Por favor.
非常感谢
Muy gracias.
你说两百美金 对吧
You said $200, right?
两百美金 谢谢
$200, thank you.
-非常感谢 -一切顺利
- Thank you very much. - Have a nice day.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye. - Thank you.
下午好 埃斯特班
你好 埃迪
Hola, Eddie.
卖♥♥了什么好玩意儿吗
Selling something nice?
嗯 卖♥♥了个好价
Oh, yeah, they paid well.
美金呢
American dollars.
打扰下 这是你的吗
Excuse me, excuse me, is this yours?
我在地上捡到的
I found this on the ground here.
是我的钱包 谢谢
That's my wallet, thank you so much.
一切顺利
Have a great day.
请收下这些
Please, please take this from me.
不用了
Oh, no, come on.
收下吧 让我给你点
Please, please, please, let me give you some.
你太客气了 谢谢
It's very kind of you, thank you.
-必须给 -祝你愉快
- I insist. - Have a wonderful day.
-非常感谢 -你也是 再见
- Thank you so much. - You too, bye.
你真是个大好人
What a nice man you are.
感谢慷慨吗
A generous reward?
不怎么慷慨
Not so generous.
不过
But...
这个应该能弥补下
this ought to make up for it.
不错
Well, well.
我有点东西给你
I may have something for you.
你真好
You're too kind.
礼物
A present.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你开心 朋友
Have a wonderful day, my friend.
我很开心了
I most certainly will.
享受生活
Enjoy the life.
肯定的
还好吗
Everything okay?
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 老妈
Sorry, Mom.
我不是怪你
Wasn't being a dick.
只是以为你又迷路了
I just thought maybe you got lost--again.
听着就是怪他了
Sounds kind of dickish to me.
谢谢了 朋友
Gracias, amigo.
听着像是又喝大了
And you sound drunk again.
可能就是因为我又喝大了
Probably because I am drunk again.
不过也没耽误我♥干♥正事
But it did not stop me from working.
正事
Trabajar.
什么鬼 连一百块都不到
What the hell? This isn't even 100 bucks.
我以为你每晚都去泡妞
I thought you were meeting women every night.
是的
I am.
没机会
So are you not closing?
有机会
I'm closing.
我只是拒绝从别人钱包里拿钱
I'm just not gonna take money out of people's purses.
骗子就该如此
That's the con.
这不是骗子好吗
That's not a con, okay?
这是小偷
That's called stealing.
一切都不对劲
The whole thing feels wrong.
说实话 我有点累了
And, to be honest, I'm a bit out of jam.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你不用跟她们上♥床♥
You don't have to sleep with them, you know.
你要趁她们没看到时 从她们钱包里
You just have to take the money out of their purses
拿钱而已
when they're not looking.
事关声誉 老兄
It's called honor, man.
你跟那些妞儿们回家
You get these ladies back to their room,
她们盯着我的眼神仿佛说
and they look at you with those
我下半辈子都指着
"I'm gonna masturbate about this
这段感情自♥慰♥了
for the rest of my life" eyes.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我们有准则 记得吗
We had a code, remember?
只骗混♥蛋♥
Assholes only.
但那些妞儿们可不是混♥蛋♥
And these ladies aren't assholes.
嗯 准则在你把
Yeah, the code became kind of moot
一百三十万的戒指落在你妈家时
when you left the $1.3 million ring
已经沦为空谈了
in a jar in your mom's house.
小理理是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, Richie's an idiot.
-能别总数落我了吗 -淡定
- Stop picking on me for a moment! - Hey, relax.
我们没数落你啊
We're not picking on you, okay?
不过我周五前还得给埃斯梅五千块
But I have to get Esmay another 5 grand by Friday,
否则我们就没有新护照了
or we don't get the new passports,
这是我们重返可爱的斯科茨代尔
which is the only way we get to lovely Scottsdale
拿回破戒指的唯一办法
and that friggin' ring.
如果你不愿意当骗子
So if you don't like your con,
那就想其它办法赚钱
find some other way to make some money.
我们凑够了
We're fine.
小以 这是多少
Ez, how much?
两千五美金
$2,500, U.S.
凑够一半了
That's half of it.
你怎么做到的
How did you--
天啊 老兄
Whoa, dude.
你这都是偷游客钱包的吗
You got all this from picking tourists' pockets and shit?
当然不是
Well, no.
什么意思
What do you mean "No"?
我很得心应手
I mean, I was killing it,
不过每次偷几百
but there's no way to raise the kind of money we need
根本凑不够
a few hundred at a time.
然后我发现一些机会
And I saw some opportunities,
就灵机一动
so I improvised.
我去打印店印了些插页
I went to a printer and made some little fold-outs,
卖♥♥给游客们
sold some river tours.
马特船遗址 各位
Matt's Historical Boats, everybody.
这里真有船遗址
There were historical boats?
贡多拉小破船 不过能唬唬人啦
Well, rickety gondolas, but they did the trick.
马特船遗址
Matt's Historical Boats.
然后我更上一层楼
And then I upped it
真的开始卖♥♥游船了
and started selling, you know, actual boat tours,
提前一周买♥♥打五折
half off if you waited a week.
你好
Hola.
破产清盘
然后我觉得 管他呢
And then, I was just like, "Screw it,"
我真的卖♥♥了一艘船
and I just sold, you know, an actual boat.
我觉得今天就能搞定
I think we're doing this today.
真的吗
We really doing this?
签字吧 老兄
Let's do it, man.
-签吧 -赶紧
- Let's do it. - Let's push for it.
钱得花在刀刃上 来吧
Put it where the money is, yes.
搞定
There it is!
-干杯 -好棒
- Salud! - Yes!
怎么了
What?
说好了不能引人耳目
We agreed not to attract attention,
低调机敏行事
lay low, be smart.
三天之内就搞定我们需要的钱
How is making all the money we need
怎么就不机敏了
in three days not smart?
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表