剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
That's 570 pesos.
什么
What now?
你忘了把钱还我了
I think you forgot to give me back my money.
我不怎么喜欢你
I don't like you so much.
说不定慢慢就喜欢了
Well, maybe I'll grow on you.
我要去工作了
I'm going to work.
有趣了 我也要走那边
Oh, that's funny, I'm just headed that way.
送你吧
Can I walk you?
你叫什么
What's your name?
拜托
Oh, come on.
我叫埃迪
My name is Eddie.
好的
Got it.
你叫埃迪 是个小偷
Your name is Eddie, and you're a thief.
我不是
I'm not a thief.
反正肯定不是作家
You're definitely not a writer.
他总是很渴望去冒险
"He had always longed for adventure."
真的吗
Really?
你为什么选我当目标
So why'd you pick me as your mark?
目标
Mark?
受害者 被偷的人
Yeah, victim, you know, person to steal from.
为什么选我
Why me?
你坐在那 神情恍惚
You were sitting there with this faraway look,
眼睛跟小狗似的
with your baby dog eyes,
像是在憧憬什么
like you are living some kind of idea,
但这在他人眼里很好得手
but in the real world, easy to push over.
那你就错了
Well, I guess you were wrong.
我怎么知道小狗眼是个骗子
I didn't know Baby Dog Eyes was a con thief.
行骗艺术家
Artist, con artist.
艺术家 好吧
Artist, right.
电影院
你不是要工作吗
I thought you were going to work.
买♥♥票吧你
Shh, just buy your tickets.
蠢货
Idiota.
好
All right.
你干这个能挣多少
How much do you get for doing this?
如果烦人精不说话
If annoying boys aren't talking,
能赚300
I get $300.
不错啊
Not bad.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你和别人合作过吗
Do you ever work with someone?
分散注意力的骗局
You know, a distraction con
有搭档配合更简单安全
is much easier and safer with a partner.
我是独狼 好吗
I work alone, okay?
和你聊得挺愉快
And this has been fun, maybe.
但你该走了
But I think it's time for you to say good-bye.
如果你能找到信任的搭档
If you find a partner you trust,
会更安全 还能赚两倍的钱
you'll be safer and make twice the money.
天啊 你真话唠
Dios mio, you talk so much.
遇到对的人 我就话唠
When I find someone I want to talk to, yeah.
两倍的钱
Twice as much money?
至少的
At least.
你要我信你
And I'm supposed to trust you?
我们可以合作一下
We can do a job together,
看看合不合适
see if we...fit.
你觉得咱俩合适
You think you and me fit?
那只有一个办法能知晓了
Only one way to find out.
怎么说
当铺
"Pawn shop"?
急诊
你来啦
Well, and there you are.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
你很久没报到了啊
Seems you're quite overdue for a checkup.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting.
咱们从哪开始呢
So where should we begin?
我发现莎莉偷了埃尔德的尸体后
Look, I told you when I found out
直接就和您说了
that Sally had taken Elder's body--
别说这个
We won't be talking about that.
说后面的事
Tell me what happened after Sally.
我们发现帕特里克是联调局的以后
Once we found out that this Patrick guy was FBI,
就计划把戒指和五十万现金骗过来
the plan was to take him for the ring and 500 grand in cash
再交给您
and bring it all back to you.
曼蒂背叛了我
Maddie double-crossed me.
背叛了我们所有人
She double-crossed us all.
你怎么没直接来找我
Why didn't you come to me right away?
不知道 害怕还觉得丢人吧
I don't know, fear and shame.
我怎么会没发现他是联调局的呢
And how did I not make him as a fed?
我说的都是实话
Look, I'm speaking truth here.
我坦白说了
I'm giving you the full deal.
不管你信不信 但
Believe me or don't, but...
我不想以后都要跑路
I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life on the run.
可能这很可悲
And maybe this is pathetic,
但如果我不工作
but if I'm not working,
不为你工作
if I'm not working for you,
那我就算是死了
then I'm kind of dead already.
让我回去工作吧
So put me back to work,
不然直接杀了我
or just fucking kill me.
很有意思啊 马克斯
Very interesting, Max.
我说你记
Write this down.
金斯敦路4540号♥ 枫叶旅馆 206房♥
4540 Kingston Road, Maple Inn, Room 206.
前台有钥匙
There's a key at the desk for you.
去吧 在那等着
Go, wait there.
今晚你就有答案了
You'll have your answer tonight.
你好 美国咖啡 谢谢
Hola, American coffee, please.
你是音乐家
You're a musician?
我在学院学习呢
I'm studying at the academy.
哪天你就在帕拉西奥拉《马奎斯第二舞曲》了吧
And someday you'll play the Danzon No. 2 at the Palacio, right?
你知道这个曲子
You know that piece?
这是我最喜欢的之一
It's one of my favorites.
你现在能为我演奏吗
Would you play something for me now?
这里
Here?
不行
No, I don't think so.
那你让我看看你的小提琴吧
Okay, will you at least show me your violin?
我很喜欢看美丽的乐器
I love a beautiful instrument.
你可以看
You can see it,
但不能碰
but you will never, ever touch it.
好
Deal.
真美啊
That's beautiful.
演奏起来肯定很开心
It must be a real joy to play.
这个美国人说的可不是小提琴
没错 但独奏更好
It is, yes, but better solo.
账单 谢谢
我钱包落在家了
I...I left my wallet at home.
糟了
Shit.
我帮你付吧
I'd be happy to pick up your check.
不行
Absolutely not.
我就住拐角 十五分钟就能回来
让他付吧 他可能是傻子 但我不是
拜托 我不想要他的钱 我把小提琴压这
快去快回 不然我就卖♥♥了它
谢谢
Gracias.
可恶 我以为能有机会呢
Aw, rats, thought I was getting somewhere.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是瓦伦扎诺的
It's a Valenzano.
-什么 -瓦伦扎诺
- A what? - A Valenzano.
看到V了吗
You see the "V"?
那个著名的意大利弦乐器工匠
The great Italian luthier?
至少值一万块呢
This--this has to be at least worth $10,000.
就这破玩意
This piece of shit?
不可能
No way.
起码的
Yeah, at least $10,000.
你觉得她会不会不知道这个琴的价值
Do you think she doesn't know what it's worth?
她就放在这 给你去拿十五块钱
She just left it here to go and get you, what, 15 bucks.
我可以拿了卖♥♥掉
I can take it and sell it.
咱们分钱
We can split the money.
你个小偷
You're a thief.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表