剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表
你应该说专业
It's called being professional.
她说得对 别得意忘形
No, she's right. Let's not get carried away.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我建议最后喝一杯
But I would like to propose one last toast
敬我们最后一个目标
to our final mark...
医生
El Doctore.
-干杯 -为此干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers to that.
好了 我要去
All right, well, I'm going to...
挂上"请勿打扰"的牌子
throw on the "Do Not Disturb"
再看一遍真正伊根奖得主的资料
and go over the file of the real Egan Award Winner.
总感觉她很难对付
Something tells me she'll be a handful.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good job, guys.
前任关系很麻烦吧
Ex-lovers--difficult.
就算是个假前任
Even the fake ones. Si?
不 不 没什么
No. No, it's fine.
我 我没什么
It's just--it's fine.
肯定有问题
Something's going on.
没有 你在说什么
No, what are you talking about?
她根本不对你说实话
She's not being honest with you.
她开车去了什么地方
She was somewhere with the car,
我看见她往后备箱放东西
and I saw her put something in the trunk.
她还对我撒谎
And she lies about it to me.
你肯定
Are you sure?
长点心吧
Get your face out of your ass.
等等
Hold on!
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
-当然 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是想确认
I just wanted to make sure
一切正常
everything's... okay.
什么正常
With... what?
我们 骗局 全球变暖
Us? The con? Global warming?
就我们而言
Well, as far as we go, you know,
我可以负责
I mean, I can do my job.
-我觉得我们 -别说了
- I think we're-- - Let's stop it.
我能对自己负责 也能搞定自己的事
I can do my job. I can do my job, too.
那没什么事
So everything's... cool?
没什么
Yeah.
好吧 你好像有点
Yeah, you just seem a little--
我们上过床 我们争吵过
Oh, man, look, we had sex, we fought.
你女朋友出现 事情就这么发生了
Your girlfriend showed up. Shit happens.
我们还有事要做
We have a job to do.
我没问题 你呢
I'm okay. Are you okay?
她不是我真正的女朋友
She's not really my girlfriend.
好吧 她不是真的 我不是真的
Fine, she's not really. I'm not really.
我们都不是真的 我明白 真的
None of us are really. I get it. Really.
只是想确认一下
Just wanted to check in, you know.
-谢谢 -好吧
- I appreciate that. - All right.
我很好 我没事
I'm good, I'm fine.
小以
Hey, Ez.
这一切结束后 我们去喝一杯
Look, when this is all over, we'll have a proper drink
聊聊天
and have a chat.
我感觉我们还有很多话要说
I feel like there's still a lot to be said.
当然
There sure is.
靠
Shit.
小以 我对你另眼相看
Boy, Ez, I'll give you credit.
你撒谎技术可真不赖
You've gotten real good at lying.
我知道你要干什么
I know what you're doing.
是吗 我想干什么
Yeah, what's that?
你要杀了医生
You're gonna kill the Doctor.
我们大家一起计划好的
We have a plan, all of us together.
你觉得在监狱他就找不到你
You think he can't get to you from prison?
我们在哪他都能找到
He can get to us from anywhere.
为了今天 我们伤害了很多人
We've hurt people to get here.
我伤害了很多人
I have hurt people.
但这样做是错的
But this--this is wrong.
只要他还活着
As long as he's breathing,
我们就都在他的游戏里
we are all in his game
任他摆布
playing by his rules.
我不想再过这种生活
I don't want this life anymore.
相信我 以斯拉 你也不想
And trust me, Ezra, neither do you.
要么你满嘴谎言
Either you're full of shit,
要么你真的这么认为
or you actually believe that.
我不知道哪种情况更糟
I don't know which is worse.
但我知道
But I know this,
你根本不打算改变
you're not trying to change at all.
你也不会改变
And you never will.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
我们有麻烦了
Uh, we have a problem.
剧集 | 假面真情(2017) | 导航列表