It's annoying enough dealing with your Vicodin habit.
你对唯寇锭(止痛药)成瘾已经够我烦的了
Quit upping your morphine.
别再对吗♥啡♥上瘾了
I'm not.
我没有
I'm reducing it.
我正在减少剂量
And you're not in pain?
而你不感到疼痛?
I'm feeling better.
我感觉好多了
Gillick is very good.
Gillick 真是太棒了
Your recovery time...
你的康复期--
This stomach kills me,
我的胃疼的要死
my neck is throbbing.
脖子悸痛
My leg feels better.
但腿却感觉好多了
That's amazing.
这太神奇了
It's unbelievable.
让人难以置信
Since getting shot is not an FDA-approved treatment for anything,
因为食品药监局不核准枪击用于任何治疗
it means something must've gone wrong in the surgery.
说明手术中一定出了问题
Yes, terribly, tragically wrong.
是的, 可怕的... 悲剧性的错误
Enjoy the mistake.
享受这个错误吧
He must have nicked something in my peripheral nervous system.
他肯定弄伤了我的外周神经系统
If it's alleviating pain, who knows what else it's doing?
如果它减轻了疼痛, 天知道还影响什么?
Get back to the ICU
回重症监护中心去
before you rip out your stitches,
在你的缝线断裂之前
and I have to chain you to your bed.
我会不得不把你拷在床上的
Why did you try to kill me?
为什么你想杀了我?
I didn't.
我没有
Then the gun thing might have been a mistake.
枪击难道是个误会
If I'd have killed you, it would have been over.
如果我打算杀了你, 早做到了
I needed you to live,
我要你活着
'cause I want to see you suffer.
因为要看着你被痛苦折磨
Get the needle out of there.
把针移开
He can't breathe.
他不能呼吸了
House.
House
The test was negative.
检查结果是阴性
Are you sure you want to be doing this?
你这样行么?
I'm fine,
我很好
I think.
我想
Cameron, have you got my records?
Cameron, 你有我的病历吗?
They don't like to release patient's operative notes.
一般不公开病人手术记录的
Yet you're holding them.
但你手上拿的不正是吗
And whispering.
还这么小声说话
He's sleeping.
因为他在睡觉
Yeah,
是啊
killer needs his rest.
杀手也需要休息
Otherwise, he's grumpy all day.
不然, 他会暴躁一整天
Hey, wake up!
嘿! 醒醒
Watch me save a life.
看看我是怎么救人的
Almost for sure it's some sort of infection.
可以肯定是某种感染
We've got him on broad-spectrum antibiotics,
给他使用了广谱抗菌素
but it's not even slowing the thing down.
但是病情还在恶化
Unless we figure out what type of infection,
除非找出是哪种感染
we can't treat.
要不就无法治疗
And we can't figure out what type
而我们无法确定感染类型
because we can't do an LP.
因为不能做腰穿
Do an LP.
做腰穿
See what I did there? Couldn't have done that
看到我在干什么了吗?
if you'd killed me.
你杀了我, 我就没法治病救人了
We'd have done an LP two days ago if we could have,
能做的话, 两天前就做了
but that much pressure,
可是颅内压太高
something's bound to... We would've done an LP two days ago
会并发 本该两天前就做腰穿
if the risks hadn't so obviously outweighed the benefits.
但当时刺穿明显弊大于利
We just cut a hole in his throat.
但我们刚刚在他喉咙上戳了一个洞
The equation has changed.
利弊的天平倾斜了
Couldn't have put it better myself.
说得比我还好
Pressure
压力...
is 120 milliliters,
120毫米水柱
H2O, with small, visible excursions related to respiration and pulse.
微弱的变动, 呼吸和脉搏造成的
Well within normal, that's good.
正常范围内, 不错
No. That's weird.
不, 那才奇怪
You wanna hear a story?
想听个故事吗?
I have a rule.
我有个原则
People who shoot me forfeit the right...
开枪打我的人就丧失了权利去--
My wife was sick.
我妻子病了
None of the doctors could figure out why.
没有医生知道为什么
Oh, I know this story.
噢, 我知道那个故事
She died.
她死了
So you selected one of her doctors to kill,
所以你选中一名她的治疗医生来枪杀
because that would make everything right again.
因为那会使一切又恢复正常
No, she lived.
她没死
You cured her.
你把她治好了
I'm truly sorry I did that.
治好了她我真遗憾
In the course of investigating her illness,
在调查她病因的过程中
you convinced me that everything was relevant.
你让我相信一切事情都是有关的
You needed the truth.
你需要知道事实
I confessed to you that I'd had an affair.
于是我向你坦白我有外遇
But it turns out that it had nothing to do with why she was sick.
但那被证明和她的病一点关系都没有
Genetic predisposition to brain aneurysms.
遗传性易患大脑动脉瘤体质
You told her that.
你告诉了她
You also told her about my affair.
你还告诉她我有外遇
And you caught crap,
所以你被戳穿了
she left you,
她离开了你
and now I've got to pay
现在要我来付出代价
because you couldn't keep your little killer in your pants.
就因为你不能把你的小杀手留在裤子里
She killed herself.
她自杀了
What sort of a hospital has glass walls?
哪一类医院会有玻璃墙?
That's my husband.
那是我丈夫
Really?
真的?
You thought I just liked watching people get needles poked in the back?
你以为我只是喜欢看人被针在后背上戳?
No.
不是
I figured a co-worker or a sister,
我以为是同事或姐妹
not wife.
没想到是妻子
Why?
为什么?
Don't worry, it's not insulting.
别担心. 我没有羞辱你的意思
At least not to you.
至少没有对你
You're satisfied by that answer?
你对那个回答感到满意?
You're Dr. House, aren't you?
你是 House 医生, 是吗?
You're not going to shoot me, are you?
你不会朝我开枪吧?
You treated a friend of mine.
你治好了我的一位朋友
She told me you only talk to people if you have to.
她告诉我你只和必须交谈的人交谈
And then you insult them, while showing off how insightful you are.
然后你向他们展示你的见解有多么深刻 并以此羞辱他们
Sevens marry sevens,
7分嫁7分
nines marry nines,
9分配9分
fours marry fours.
4分凑4分
Maybe there's some wiggle room
也许还有变动的机会比如有足够多的钱
if there's enough money or somebody got pregnant.
或者某人怀孕了
But you've got at least three points on your husband,
但是你比你老公至少多得了三分
and your frock says you didn't do it for the money,
而你的上衣说明你嫁给他并不是为了钱
and your breasts say that you haven't had any kids.
你的胸部又表明你并没有养育过小孩
So you figure my marriage is a mathematical error?
所以你得出结论 我的婚姻是个数学上的错误?
Numbers don't lie.
数字不会撒谎
We're having trouble finding out what infection your husband has,
我们无法确定你丈夫是何种感染
and the most likely culprit is an STD.
最有可能的病因是一种性传染病
and I have to tell you the truth or my husband will die.
而我必须告诉你事实, 否则我丈夫就会死
Is your friend single?
你朋友是单身吗?
No.
不是
And I've always been faithful.
我对婚姻很忠诚
Wow!
哇
I would've bet money something would go wrong.
我觉得没什么大问题
Let's rotate him back.
我们把他翻过来
He's bleeding into his ocular orbit.
他眼眶出血
LP wouldn't do this.
腰穿不会导致这样的情况
Lots of pressure behind.
后部有太大的压力
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表