We're gonna have to give it some help.
我们必须给它一些帮助
Get the balloon ready.
去把充气囊准备好
Do you use this drawer?
你用这个抽屉?
No, that's for her vitamins.
不,是放她的维生素的
And sleeping pills.
安♥眠♥药♥
She never took sleeping pills.
她从来不吃安♥眠♥药♥
Okay.
好吧
You on a diet?
你在减肥?
No.
不
I guess you never really know someone, do you?
我猜你从未真正去了解过一个人,是吗?
Quite the insight.
不错的洞察力
She lied to you about her hair color
关于她的头发她对你撒了谎
and didn't want you to know she thought she was fat.
不想你知道她觉得她自己很胖
Unless you never lied to her
除非你从来没有对她
about anything that huge,
撒过什么大谎
I think you can probably let those slide.
否则你就不可能让这些事情自然发展
Diet pills could have messed her up.
减肥药会让她的机能混乱
Raised the liver enzymes and caused the bellyache.
引起生物酶升高,导致腹痛
Not the fever.
但不会发烧
Maybe something else set off the fever.
或许是其他东西导致发烧
...
在我给你看这些之前
...
它们是被锁在她书桌的抽屉里
The vice principal said that Laura
代校长说肯定是Laura
must have confiscated them.
没收了它们
They've had some problems...
它们肯定有什么问题--
Neither interesting nor helpful.
既不有趣也没有帮助
This, at least, is interesting.
至少很有趣
No, it's not.
不,不有趣
Sex with teenagers isn't interesting?
和青少年做♥爱♥不有趣吗?
Where did you grow up?
你在哪里长大的?
It isn't helpful.
这没什么用
Teenage boys aren't toxins.
青少年并不是毒素
What if the cyst isn't a cyst?
如果囊肿并不是囊肿呢?
Then we have nothing to go on.
那我们就没有什么可以再入手了
I said it's not a cyst. I didn't say it was nothing.
我说它不是囊肿.没有说它什么都不是
What if it's a scar?
如果是一个疮疤呢?
FitzHugh-Curtis syndrome?
Fitzhugh-Curtis综合症?
You're pushing gonorrhea again?
你又把它推向淋病的方向?
You got anything better?
你有什么更好的建议吗?
Test her.
对她进行测试
And start her on ceftriaxone.
对她进行头孢曲松输液治疗
What are you testing for now?
你们现在在测试什么?
Just some more infections.
更多的感染
She's positive for gonorrhea.
她的淋病结果是阳性的
I think that's the first time
我觉得这是第一次感到
those words have been uttered in joy.
这句话那么让人开心
...
她的心脏应该在4或5个小时
...
之后就能干净的使用
I'll go tell the families.
我去告诉那家人
He's in a coma.
他昏迷了
Start him on dobutamine.
给他注射多巴酚丁胺
Already did.
已经注射了
We either do the surgery now or we find him a new brain, too.
我们要么现在就做手术 或者再帮他找个新的脑袋
House, she's still got a significant amount of
House,她身体系统里还有大量
gonorrhea in her system.
的淋病病毒
Hopefully tomorrow it'll be in his system.
希望明天它们都会到他的身体里
I need two O.R.'s and the transplant team. Get ready.
我需要两个手术室和移植小组
What is it? Excuse me. Insert IV. Sides up.
怎么了?
What's going on? Is he getting a heart?
发生什么事了?
Yeah. Come on, come on.
他得到心脏了吗? 是的.对不起
I assume this means
我假定这个表示你,呃
you found out what was wrong with Laura.
你已经找出Laura有什么毛病了?
She had amebiasis.
她得了变形虫病
We just found a different way to get rid of it.
我们刚找到一个别的方法来去除它
Thank you.
谢谢
That was kind of you.
你可真好
I didn't want him going postal on us.
我不想让他对我们改变主意
As soon as his wife's heart's in our hands
一旦他妻子的心脏到了我们手里
you can tell him about the gonorrhea.
你就可以告诉他关于淋病的事情
He's got to be tested.
他也需要进行测试
Preferably before he gets any sympathy sex.
最好在他有下一个性生活之前
Paddles.
电击板
Fifty joules.
50焦耳
Charging.
充电
Charging.
充电
Let's take him off bypass. Okay. Switch...
让我们取消他的回路
Mr. Neuberger,
Neuberger先生
there's something I need to tell you.
我必须要告诉你一些事情
For
去,呃..
For the last year or so,
去年左右,呃...
Laura was kind of distant with me.
Laura对我非常冷淡
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I thought maybe she was having an affair.
我以为或许她有外遇
But, not Laura.
但...不是Laura的错
And I'm not excusing myself,
我并不是为我自己辩解
but when I was traveling during Christmas
我在圣诞节旅行的时候
I had a...
我有了...
I had a one-night stand.
有了一♥夜♥情♥
I got gonorrhea.
我得了淋病
Are you sure...
你确定--
Yeah.
是的
I should've said something to you.
我应该告诉你们的
But I didn't wanna believe that I gave it to her.
但我不愿相信是我传染给她的
That's what made her sick
让她生病,让她...
and that was why she got into the accident.
才让她出了车祸
Cecile?
Cecile?
Am I dead?
我死了吗?
Hopefully not for a long time.
有希望在很长段时间都不会
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
Amy called me.
Amy给我打了电♥话♥
If you do Mom again, you gotta wear a condom.
如果你再和妈妈做♥爱♥,你必须带上避孕套
You're gonna
你的身体里暂时
have gonorrhea in your system for a while.
带了淋病病毒
Could I stay with you for a few days?
我能在你这里待上一段时间吗?
You idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
You told her.
你告诉她了
She told me.
她告诉我了
Things have been crappy at home lately.
最近家里发生了一些烂事情
I figured I wasn't spending enough time with her.
我发现我在那里待的时间太短了
I figured...
我发现...
Turns out you're right.
事实证明,你是对的
It's always about sex.
总是和性有关
She's been having an affair.
她有外遇了
Want a beer?
要啤酒吗?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表