Maybe his count is raised.
也许已经提高了
Maybe what's normal for us is out of whack for him.
也许已经正常到药检局可以搞他的地步了
Can't slip anything by you.
什么也瞒不了你
Well, if that's true, his white cells are up, too.
如果是事实,那么他的白血球也增加了
Which would point to some kind of infection.
那就意味着有感染
Muscle weakness, exhaustion.
肌肉虚弱、极度虚弱
He could have encephalitis.
可能是脑炎
That's kind of a long shot. Yeah.
那是长程的
But it's been over an hour since we've poked the patient with something sharp.
一个多小时了,该用尖利的东西戳病人了
So, get a lumbar puncture
那么做腰椎穿刺吧
and order broad-spectrum antibiotics.
再申请广谱抗生素
No, it's not about judging.
不,跟评价无关
It's just that on a dating service you should post a photo.
但安排约会你该提供照片啊
I have to go.
我得走了
I am so sorry to bother you. Nope, not a problem.
我很抱歉打扰你
I was just accounting.
没关系,我……是会计
I'm Jeff Forster's manager.
我是弗杰的经纪人
He's been here a whole day, and it doesn't seem like we're any closer to a diagnosis.
他已经在这一天了,但还是没有任何诊断
Jeff Forster. A whole day, huh?
弗杰,一整天了吗?
Mmm-hmm. I was just wondering if I could help speed things up.
嗯,我是想看看是否 我可以使事情加速进行
Your client's had a muscle biopsy,
你的客户做了肌肉活检
a full blood workup
全套血液检查
and he's scheduled for a lumbar puncture at 10 a.m. tomorrow.
而且他还约了明天上午的腰椎穿刺
Jeff is in the Lucas Wing.
杰是卢卡的队员
If Mr. Lucas showed up needing a lumbar puncture, would he have to wait until tomorrow?
如果卢卡先生需要做个腰椎穿刺 他需要等到明天上午吗?
Mr. Lucas is dead. Good.
卢卡先生已经死了
Then there's an opening.
好,这是个开始
Jeff is used to doing whatever he has to to be first, isn't he?
杰过去尽全力争当第一,对吧?
It's been very lucrative for him.
那对他很有利
He feels it's important that he give something back.
他觉得他应该尽量回馈
I hear you've been raising funds for your nuclear medicine department
我听说你象扩充你的核药物研究部门
or whatever.
或者管他呢
Thank you, guys, for working so late.
谢谢大家,干的这么晚
Glad to be here.
很高兴到这
The lumbar puncture will tell us what kind of infection you've got.
腰椎穿刺会告诉我们发生了什么事
In the meantime, we're administering antibiotics.
同时我们给抗生素
Do you like being a hero?
你喜欢当英雄是吧?
It's a living.
那是生计
You don't feel a sense of responsibility?
你不感到有责任吗?
There's kids out there that worship you.
外面有不少孩子崇拜你
When I was a rookie on the tour,
在我巡回比赛时
I got a letter from a guy in Wisconsin.
我收到威斯康辛的一个人的信
He wanted me to send a note to his son.
他要我给他儿子发信
He said he worshipped me.
说他崇拜我
You know what worship means?
你知道崇拜的意思吗?
I looked it up.
我查过
It means to love unquestioningly and uncritically.
意思是:不容置疑的、不予评价的爱
So the kid doesn't even know me,
而那个孩子根本不认识我,
but he loves me unquestioningly and uncritically.
但他不容置疑的、不予评价的爱我
So you decided to take advantage of that.
所以你决定占个便宜?
What should I have done?
那我该怎么做?
"Dear sir,
"亲爱的先生,
I'm just a guy who rides a bike pretty good.
"我只是个自行车骑的不错的家伙
You and your kid are out of your minds."
你和你儿子疯了吗"?
My arms feel funny.
我的胳膊感觉奇怪
The sats are dropping. He's in respiratory arrest.
他的呼吸器掉了,呼吸停止
He can't be. We fixed that.
他不会的,我们固定好了
Apparently not.
显然没有
So glad we cured his respiratory arrest.
幸好我们治好了他的呼吸停止
It freed him up to develop respiratory arrest.
不加呼吸器就会呼吸停止
LP was negative for encephalitis.
脑炎测试阴性
The white count's still the same,
白血球数量正常
but the red count's fallen to 29%.
红血球数量减至29%
What was my theory yesterday?
我昨天的理论是什么?
That I screwed up the embolectomy.
我搞砸了栓子清楚术
We'll get a chest x-ray to check.
我们做个胸部X光片检查
I didn't screw up. Why would you...
我没搞砸,你干嘛……
How can you be so petty, Chase? He's down a quart.
你怎么能这么可怜呢,小蔡, 他都下降了一品脱
Either he's losing blood because you nicked something
他失血要不就是因为你伤到他,
or he's just not producing blood, in which case, we're talking acute anemia combined with a muscular disorder.
要不就是他停止造血,如果那样的话 我们说的就是贫血造成的肌肉失效
Paraneoplastic syndrome?
肾上腺综合症?
Either you screwed up or he's got cancer.
要么就是你搞砸了 要么就是他得了癌症
I think I should start smoking again.
我觉得我该开始抽烟了
You want a medical opinion supporting that decision?
你的那个结论需要一个医学支持吗?
The symptoms started as soon as I quit.
我一戒除症状就开始
Symptoms meaning diarrhea.
症状的意思是...
A lot of diarrhea.
腹泻,老腹泻
10 or 12 times a day. It's really embarrassing.
一天10到12次,太尴尬了
I'm a flight attendant and...
我是飞行服务生……
Well, on the up side, my hiccups are gone.
往上点,我的打嗝停止了
You went to his group.
你去过他的小组治疗了
Well, you were the one who was all, "Greg, you need to confront your feelings".
都是你曾说的 “格里,你该面对你的感觉”
That was five years ago.
那是五年前的事
Well, I've been pissy.
嗯,我很生气
Fine, you don't want help. Does that mean nobody should get it?
好,你不想接受帮助 那就是说别人也甭想喽?
Mark's looking for help because, what, he's resentful,
马克寻求帮助是为什么呢? 他很愤怒吗?
overwhelmed? - I'm asking because I care.
挫败感?我是因为关心才问的
Not about him. You still wanna jump me, so you don't care whose marriage...
不是针对他,你还对我有邪念 所以你不管是谁的婚姻……
Listen, I can get my rocks off any time I want.
听着,我可以随时卸掉包袱的
What I don't seem to be able to do is my job without you hanging over my shoulder.
我不能应付的是 你在我的工作中到处找我麻烦
How many packs?
一天几盒?
A bit over one a day, but they were lights, and I quit.
一天一盒多点,是清型的,而且我戒了
You used to go out with her?
你曾跟她交往吗?
Yeah. What was I thinking?
是啊,我在想什么呢?
I'm talking about the gum you're chewing to replace smoking as an oral fixation.
我是在说你正嚼着的替代香口胶
How many packs?
多少块?
Six, maybe seven.
六块,或者七块
I'm trying to protect you.
我想保护你
Cuddy and I may be the only people stopping you from jumping off a cliff...
卡迪和我或许是想制止你跳崖的……
You're pissy. Oh, I am angry!
你呕气 不是,我生气 呕气
You get pissy when you're frustrated.
你失败的时候就呕气
Shut up. Okay, I'm wrong.
闭嘴 好吧,我错了
This is unbelievably difficult for Mark, which you should know.
这对马克来说难度非比寻常 你该知道的
Which you should be able to summon up some level of empathy for.
而你该比旁人更能理解
Right. The crippled boys. We should start a band.
没错,一对瘸子 我们该成立个乐队组合
I have a good thing with Mark.
我跟马克相处融洽
We are handling this the best way we know how.
我们尽全力对待这个事件
And none of this has anything to do with me?
而这些与我无关?
No, nothing, except that you can't or won't just let it go. Let it go.
没有,除非是你不想也不让它过去 让它过去
You're being poisoned.
你被下毒了
By gum?
香口胶吗?
Sugarless gum uses sorbitol as a sweetener.
无糖口香糖用山梨酸产生甜味
We use sorbitol as a laxative.
我们用山梨酸作为缓泻剂
This will tell you if he's got cancer in his blood?
这可以证明他是否有血癌?
If he does, we'll see abnormal cells in the marrow.
如果有在骨髓内可看到变异细胞
How long will the tests take?
检查需要多少时间?
I'll get them in as soon as I can.
我会尽快
And if he doesn't have cancer,
如果没癌,
what else could it be?
会是什么?
It's possible some damage was done during one of the tests we gave him.
可能是早前给他做测试带来的伤害
So either one of your doctors screwed up a simple procedure or he's got cancer.
所以要么是你的医生搞砸了简单的检查 要么是他得癌了?
We can't know anything for sure until the biopsy comes back.
在活检报告出来前我们什么都不能确定
It stings, I know.
有点刺痛,我知道
No, he wants the tube out.
不,他要把管子拔♥出♥来♥
I can't do that, Jeff.
不行,杰
If you wanna say something, you've gotta write it down.
如果你想说话只能写出来了
Okay?
好吗?
Here.
这里 (是我自己导致的吗?)
If it's cancer, it's possible.
如果是癌症,有可能
There's no way to know for sure.
还不得而知
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表