Should fix you right up.
该够你的了
I'll see you when you come back for a refill?
你来补充的时候再见了
Yeah, I'll see you in two months.
对,两个月见
You gonna give them away?
你会把它们送人吗?
Well, you know how these things happen.
你知道会发生什么
You leave a bag on the airplane,
你把包存在飞机上
you drop some pills down the drain.
或者是药片掉水沟里了
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You could bring me the refill in Africa.
你可以带补充到非洲来
I don't think so.
我看不行
You actually like working for House?
你真的喜欢给豪斯工作吗?
You find this satisfying?
你觉得这让人满足吗?
There he is.
嗯
It's good to see you. Dr. Sebastian. Thank you.
看到你真好 多谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
多谢,我很感激
I appreciate the support.
多谢支持...
It's not about the kids dying every eight seconds.
并不因为每8秒钟死个孩子
It's about the media stroking, adulation,
是因为媒体猛击,
the pats on the head.
阿谀奉承
That's your problem with him, isn't it?
那是你跟他之间的问题,是吗?
Look at him. Loves it, eats it up.
嗯,他喜欢你看,他统统接受了
Yeah, the man actually enjoys what he does.
对,那家伙以他的所为为乐呢
Listen, I saved his life.
听着,是我救了他的命
That means I get credit for every life he saves from here on out.
也就是说我得到了 由他挽救的所有生命的信任
I'll make sure Stockholm knows.
我保证让斯德哥尔摩知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表