So, do you think I was out of line?
你觉得我过分了?
That article would have sat on House's desk for the next six years.
那篇论文在六年里都 不应该放到House的桌上去
I could've told her.
我应该告诉她的
You could have written it for her, too.
你也可以帮她写
She knows House as well as any of us.
她和我们一样了解House
She should've known she was waiting for him to do something he was never gonna do.
她应该知道等待是没有希望的
Chase?
Chase?
Hannah? You still with us?
Hannah?能听到我说话么?
What's wrong with her eyes? It looks like REM.
她眼睛怎么了 和睡着的反应一样
What's that?
说明白些?
Rapid Eye Movements. It's what your eyes do when you're sleeping.
快速的眼球运动 睡着时眼睛就是这样的
But she's awake.
但她醒着
Hannah!
Hannah.
Hannah, can you hear me?
Hannah,听到我说话么?
Yeah, of course.
当然
Was she sitting up or lying down?
她坐着还是躺着?
Sitting up.
坐着 那就不是快动眼睡眠
You start her on the steroids?
注射类固醇没?
Not yet. We were still doing...
还没,我们正在...
Then she wasn't sleeping. How do you know?
那她就不在睡觉 你怎么知道?
Because we haven't done anything yet.
因为我们没做任何事
She may be able to sleep with her eyes open,
她能睁着眼睡觉
but unless you also discover she's got two extra teats and hooves for feet,
跟能找到四个乳♥头♥和脚上长蹄子一样可笑
there's no way she'd be able to maintain enough muscle tensity
不可能在睡觉时还能保持 坐起来需要的肌肉张力
during REM sleep to sit upright. It's a movement disorder, which rules out Wegener's.
这是运动失调,看来不是肉芽肿病
Where's Foreman?
Foreman在哪?
Keeping her awake.
保持她清醒
Good.
很好
Rabies could cause muscle spasms, malaise, anxiety and wakefulness.
狂犬病可以导致肌肉痉挛 不适以及失眠
Pretty unlikely she'd forget being bitten by a crazed animal.
她可不记得被什么动物咬过
She could've been exposed through an open wound.
有可能是伤口感染
Does she have a dog?
她有狗么?
For less than a week. She had an allergic reaction, so they had to give it away.
不到一周,她有了过敏反应,所以送人了
Allergies.
过敏
Animal allergies seems unlikely, but it's possible that...
动物过敏似乎不可思议,但也有可能...
When? When what?
什么时候? 什么什么时候?
When did she get rid of the dog?
什么时候把狗送走的?
About a month ago. Her girlfriend gave it to her for her birthday.
一个月前,在她生日时女伴送她的
Well, then, it's not allergies.
那就不是过敏了
She's just leaving her girlfriend.
她想离开她的女伴
You... spoke to the dog?
你能跟狗说话?
If her birthday was a month ago, she would have still been on steroids for the poison ivy.
如果她生日在一个月以前 那时她还在使用类固醇治疗毒葛
Those meds would have suppressed any reaction
药物会压制她的过敏反应
she might have had to the dog, which means she lied about being allergic.
所以她在过敏这一点上撒了谎
A dog's a commitment.
狗象征一种承诺
You pretend to be allergic because you don't want to tell your girlfriend that you're not planning on being around that long.
装作过敏因为不想告诉女伴 其实不想再和她一起生活了
So, I think we can move on to options other than allergies.
所以我们可以考虑过敏以外的其他原因了
We should still do a scratch test.
我们还是应该做次过敏测试 如果她对某种东西过敏...
If she's allergic to one thing... She is not allergic.
她不过敏
Okay. Well, we could either base our diagnosis on your admittedly keen understanding of lesbian relationships,
好吧,要么基于你对同性恋 关系的理解作出诊断
or we could do a scratch test.
要么我们做个测试
Do a scratch test.
做个测试吧
Are you still feeling a lot of blood in your throat?
还觉得喉咙里有血块
No, it's actually getting a little better.
事实上好多了
Good, maybe things are just starting to improve on their own.
太好了,可能自己慢慢康复了
Just a few more.
慢慢的
Want some water to wash your mouth?
需要水洗洗么?
No, I'm okay.
不用了,没关系
Come on, that can't taste good. I'm gonna get you a soda.
那不会好受的.我给你倒杯苏打水...
It's okay, isn't it?
没关系吧?
You and Max seem to have a really nice relationship.
你和Max看起来关系不错
Yeah. She's very supportive.
她很支持你
When Max got you the dog, did you lie about having an allergic reaction?
Max送你狗的时候,你是不是骗她说过敏?
No.
没有,怎么这么问?
Why? If you have preexisting conditions,
如果之前你有其他情况 我们需要进行了解
it's important we know, but if you don't, it's just as important.
不过如果你没有,那同样很重要
If I'm wasting my time doing this... You're not going to tell her, are you?
我不想浪费时间 你不会告诉她的,是吗?
No.
不会
...
我们只是在一起太久了,我...
I'm tired of her.
有些厌倦了
It sounds terrible, doesn't it?
听起来很糟,不是吗?
I guess it happens sometimes.
我想有时候事情是这样的
My back hurts.
我的背疼
Hannah, can you turn over?
Hannah,能转过来么?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I'm not sure.
我不太肯定
Oh, my God.
我的天
She has massive internal bleeding.
她大量地内出血
Did she have access to aspirin?
吃过阿司匹林吗?
She'd have to take a hell of a lot.
按理说她应该吃过很多
Why not? Considering her current mental state.
从她现在的精神状态看,怎么能不吃
What about her mental state?
她精神状态怎么了?
You were right about her wanting to break up.
你是对的,她想分手
That just means I was right. Doesn't mean she's suicidal.
只证明我是对的,不能说明她要自杀
A bottle of pills is what landed her here in the first place.
吃了一整瓶药是她来这里的原因
Sleeping pills.
安♥眠♥药♥而已
God knows why she'd want them.
天知道她为什么要吃
What else could cause sleep disorder and internal bleeding?
还有什么会导致睡眠失调和内出血?
Drugs or alcohol could mess with the sleeping and compromise the liver.
毒品和酒精可以导致睡眠失调 同时对肝脏有害
What are you doing here? Who's keeping her awake?
你在这干嘛?谁去保持她清醒?
Doesn't matter.
没关系了
Liver function tests are through the sky.
肝功能检查说明了一切
Liver's not compromised. It's dead.
肝脏不是有什么问题,而是失去功能了
She doesn't need a diagnosis. She needs a new liver.
不需要诊断了,她需要一个新的肝脏
She's not getting a new liver unless we can figure out what's wrong with her.
不行,除非我们发现到底怎么了
Test for cirrhosis, 12 hours. Test for hepatitis, eight. Her liver's not gonna last another six.
肝硬化测试12个小时,肝炎测试8个小时 她的肝挺不过6小时
So your advice is we just give up?
你的建议是我们放弃
My advice is that we narrow our focus to conditions that we can diagnose,
我的建议是我们集中注意到
treat and cure in less than six hours.
在6个小时内我们可以诊断 治疗并治好的方向去
And there's nothing on that list.
没其他办法了
The girlfriend donated blood, right?
女伴捐的血,是么?
Yeah, so?
是的,那说明什么?
It means they're the same type.
意味着她们血型一致
You can't ask the person she's about to dump to donate half her liver.
你不能去劝说一个快被甩的人 捐出半个肝脏
It does seem tacky, doesn't it?
看起来很糟,不是么?
I'm Dr House. I'm in charge of your case.
我是House.你的主治医师
What's going on?
她怎么样了?
How come no one is keeping her awake anymore?
怎么没人让她保持清醒了?
You're in acute liver failure.
你得了急性肝功能衰竭
We can continue the transfusions and the lactulose,
我们可以继续输血输乳果糖
but it's only a stopgap.
但只是权宜之计
There's really nothing we can do to stop the toxins from building up in your bloodstream,
我们无法降低你血流中不断增加的毒素
which means that, in a few hours,
那意味着几小时后
you will lapse into a coma...
你会陷入昏迷...
...and you won't wake up.
而且再也不会醒来
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
That's it? You're giving up?
这就完了?你们放弃了?
You're not going to try to figure out what's doing this to her?
不再想想什么办法?
Well, even with the right diagnosis, any treatment's gonna take longer than the time she has left.
即使找到病因,治疗过程太长,来不及了
If it's her liver, can't she get a transplant?
如果是肝脏的问题,不能移植么?
Wouldn't work without a diagnosis.
没诊断之前不能移植
Whatever killed the first liver would do the same to the second.
这个肝脏怎么坏死的,换一个也一样会死
But it would give you more time to make the diagnosis to get her better.
但是可以赢得更多的时间作出诊断 让她好起来
Well, it might give us an extra day or two,
可以多一两天的时间,但是...
but no procurement agency is gonna let a liver go to a patient
没有哪个机构会同意没有这样的肝脏移植
with an undiagnosed, preexisting... Hannah and I have the same blood type.
Hannah和我血型一致
Couldn't I be the donor?
我来捐献行么?
Well, it is medically possible for us to take a part of your...
医学上讲我们可以取下你一部分...
Please, I don't care about the risks.
求你了,我不在乎什么风险
You're very lucky to have such a devoted partner.
有这么个伴侣你真幸运
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表