Two spades.
两张黑桃
Three hearts.
三张红心
It's all yours.
都是你的了
I'm void.
我放弃
And that's five.
这里有5张
And that's six.
这里有6张
Not bad.
耶!不算太坏
On a slam contract, you normally wanna play your winners early.
根据满贯的规矩,通常情况下你要 尽快让赢家赢
Sorry, Daddy.
对不起,爸爸
You're learning. You're doing fine.
不.你正在学习呢,你做的很好
Connie Gilman's a good player.
Connie Gilman是一个好选手
And a widow.
也是个活寡妇
I should take her out
我应该,呃,把她带出来
because she can play bridge.
因为她会玩桥牌
You're a true romantic.
你真的很会想像
You should ask somebody out.
你应该叫某人出来
You think Cecile's not dating yet?
你觉得Cecile还没有约会过吗?
Cecile was dating before she left.
Cecile在她离开之前正在约会
Oh, shut up, Marv.
哦,闭嘴,Marv
Nope. I have a partner
不.我有个好伙伴
and she's doing great.
她做的非常好
Amy should be out having fun.
Amy应该出来找找乐子
I'm having fun.
我很开心
Yeah.
是啊
Look like you're having the time of your life.
看来你正在享受你的生命
One no trump.
无将约定(桥牌中的一种规则)
Woah!
哇哦!
I-I'm just a little nauseous.
我有一些...恶心
I think I ate too much.
我,呃,我想我是吃的太多了
Can we take a break?
我们能休息一下吗?
Of course.
当然
Excuse us.
不好意思
What did you eat?
你吃了什么?
Nothing weird.
没什么乱七八糟的
Have you been drinking? No, Dad, you know...
你喝酒了吗? 没有,爸爸.你知道我不
Because I don't mind if you...
因为我不介意你是否--
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad? What are you doing?
爸爸,你在做什么?
You're scaring me! It hurts!
你吓到我了.很疼
Let go! What are you doing?
放手!你在做什么?
Henry!
Henry?
Henry,
Henry
let go of her!
放开她
The occasional drink
偶尔喝点酒
doesn't bother me,
对我来说并没什么
but...
但是...
What?
怎么了?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
You had what's called an absence seizure.
你得了一种叫做"失神发作"的病
Anything like that happen to you before?
你之前有过类似的症状吗?
...
他真的很健康
Well,
他出去散步,吃的很正常.他--
I did have a headache last Sunday.
我--我上个星期天有些头疼
And for the past two years I've been
过去两年,我一直
getting acid reflux a lot,
在反胃酸
and I thought that antacids were all I needed.
我觉得,呃,我所需要的只是抗酸药物
Should I have come in sooner?
我应该早一些过来吗?
For acid reflux and a headache?
就因为反胃酸和头疼?
Well, I... You know, I hear the coffee downstairs
嗯,我--你知道,我听说楼下的咖啡
is really good.
味道很不错
Could you get me a cup, honey?
你能帮我去买♥♥一杯吗,亲爱的?
Would you mind closing the blinds?
你介意把百叶窗关上吗?
His right testicle was almost twice as big as his left.
他右边的睾丸几乎有他左边的两倍那么大
Cool.
酷
It's probably testicular cancer.
可能是睾丸癌
No.
嗯,不是
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
The symptoms all indicate...
所有显示出来的症状--
The shoes aren't right.
鞋子不对
Here's how testicular cancer would manifest itself.
睾丸癌可以这么自己来证明
First, the patient would get
首先,病人会说出他自己
the exact symptoms that he's got.
准确的症状
Then Foreman would examine him.
然后Foreman会对他进行检查
Then he'd suspect testicular cancer on account of
由于症状是那么明显,然后他就会
the symptoms being so perfect.
怀疑是睾丸癌
Then he'd stick a needle in it, then he'd call a surgeon.
然后他会往里面戳根针 再打电♥话♥给一个外科医生
And while that guy operates,
在那个家伙做手术的时候,我们剩下的人
the rest of us would be out bowling.
就可以出去打保龄球了
And, since we're not wearing bowling shoes,
既然我们没有穿保龄球的鞋子
the disease obviously did not progress in that fashion.
所以这个病很明显不是这么来处理的
LP showed some white cells. But his MRI's clean.
标准腹腔镜手术显示有一些白色的细胞 但他的核磁共振检查什么也没有
Sure. If you call a microabcess in his brain "clean."
当然.如果你把他脑袋中的微脓肿叫做"什么也没有"
What, you don't trust me?
什么,你不相信我?
Are you're talking about the left temporal lobe?
你是在说左边那个暂时性突出物?
Neat, you can see through my hand.
太好了.你可以透过我的手看到
It's just a shadow.
这只是一个阴影
Or it's an infection.
或者就是一个感染源
When guys have brain-crotch problems
当人们有头脑/胯部的毛病
it's usually the result of using one too much
结果通常都是一边使用的太多
and the other too little.
而另一边太少
Blood and urine were negative for syphilis,
血液和尿样的检查
gonorrhea, and chlamydia.
都显示梅毒,淋病和衣原体为阴性
So treat him for all three, stat.
那就以这三种毛病来治疗.马上
Negative means he doesn't have it.
嗯...阴性就表示他没有得
No, negative means he probably doesn't have it,
不,阴性只表示他可能没有得
which means he probably has cancer.
表示他可能得了癌症
I thought we were wearing the wrong shoes for cancer.
我以为我们穿错了治疗癌症的鞋子
We're wearing the wrong shoes for testicular cancer.
我们穿错了治疗睾丸癌的鞋子
They're perfect for lymphoma. Except Chase's,
但对于淋巴瘤来说是正确的 除了Chase
they're just goofy.
它们真的很蠢
Lymphoma could cause infiltrates
淋巴瘤会导致他的生殖器官
in his reproductive organs and his brain.
和脑子中有浸渍剂
If it's this advanced, he's dead no matter what we do.
如果到了那个时候 不管我们做什么他都死定了
So give him the STD meds and hope the tests were wrong.
给他进行性传播疾病测试,希望测试是错的
Who's the lucky woman?
Svinnuk.谁是那个幸运的女人?
My wife.
我妻子
No, I don't wanna know who gets the chocolates,
不,我不想知道是谁拿到了巧克力
I wanna know who you're having the affair with.
我想知道你正在和谁乱搞
He fell on his head as a child. Tragic.
他在是孩子的时候把脑子撞坏了 真是悲惨
Norwegian chocolate.
挪威巧克力
Frankly, you buy that stuff, the terrorists win.
坦白说,你买♥♥那个东西,恐♥怖♥分♥子♥赢了
Some people bottle up their feelings,
有些人会把他们的感觉用瓶子封装起来
have them come out as physical pain.
作为物理疼痛释放出来
Healthy human beings express feelings,
健康的人会表达自己的感觉
such as affection, by giving gifts.
比如爱情,就通过赠送礼物
Gifts express guilt.
礼物表示有罪恶
The more expensive the expression,
表达得越贵
the deeper the guilt.
说明罪恶越深
That's a $12 box.
那只有12美元一盒
Either you haven't slept with her yet
所以要么你还没有和她睡觉
or she wasn't that good.
要么她并不是那么好
It's not all about sex, House.
不是所有的都和性有关,House
Really? When did that change?
真的?什么时候变的?
I wanna get Depo-Provera.
我想打避孕注射剂
Actually, at your age,
事实上,在你的年龄
as long as you're careful,
只要你小心一些
the risk of you getting pregnant is pretty limited.
你怀孕的风险是非常有限的
Yeah, but it would calm me down, right?
是的,但它能让我平静下来,是吗?
If I get a high enough dose.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表