Wegener's granulomatosis?
肉芽肿?
Wegener's would have responded to steroids.
那会引起类固醇反应
Maybe you should go home, take the rest of the day.
或许你该回家去休息
I'm fine.
我没事
Well, this is good.
哦,很好
He's pretending to care, you're pretending not to.
他假意关心,而你假装不在意
I think we should reconsider drugs.
我觉得我们该重新考虑毒品
Kalvin uses crystal meth.
凯用安非他明结晶
Concerned enough about his health to stalk me,
在他用手杖杵我的时候
while indulging in deadly street drugs.
就已经足够注意了
A study in contradictions.
对矛盾的研究
Interesting, but still not medically relevant.
有趣,但不相关
It could be, if his drugs were tainted.
如果他的毒品污染了就相关了
They cook meth with battery acid, lye, lantern fuel...
他们用电解酸、碱和灯油加工晶体
Find Kalvin's pills, test for toxins.
找到凯的药片,测试毒素
Foreman, you're with me.
福满,你跟我走
I need a consult on another case.
另一个病例我需要协助
We have another case?
我们有另一个病例吗?
It's a hip-pocket deal.
是个屁兜交易
Patient presents with a distinct neck tilt.
病人显示明显的颈部倾斜
Wry neck. Is he an athlete?
歪脖?是运动员吗?
He's a regular runner.
是正规跑步的
Any pain associated with movement?
有相关运动疼痛吗?
None that he's complained of.
他没抱怨过
Best-case scenario, an infection in the ear or lungs.
最佳的相关问题是耳朵和肺
Worst case, brain-stem tumor.
最坏的情况是脑干瘤
You should do an MRI, CAT Scan, full work up.
需要做核磁共振 分层扫描全套检查
I don't think so. No insurance.
我不认为行,没保险
No drugs in here.
这没药
I'll take the bathroom.
我查浴室
How about a drink after work?
工作后喝一杯如何?
Take your mind off what happened.
帮你排遣一下
Cameron?
卡麦伦?
I might have HIV, a drink's not gonna wash it away.
我也许带HIV,喝酒又不能冲走它
There's like zero chance of you contracting the virus.
可你也或许没法缩小它啊
Big difference between "like zero" and "zero."
没法和或许没法不一样
What did the infection control guy tell you?
感染控制那家伙说什么了?
He was very reassuring.
他挺安心的
Kept reminding me that the hospital covers all my medical costs.
一个劲告诉我 医院会负担我所有医药费用
Apparently forgot to mention that if I do test positive,
明显忘记提到如果我的测试阳性
that they'll pass it on to legal,
他们就诉诸法律
and legal will dig up any dirt they can, trying to prove that I'm a drug user or tramp,
而一旦诉诸法律他们就会尽力..
and that's why I have HIV.
我是因为有毒瘾或磕药而染上HIV
It's not like they're gonna find anything, right?
他们不会发现什么吧,对吗?
Right.
对
Check this out.
瞧这个
Kalvin's a photographer.
凯的作品
The broken bulbs were props.
破碎的鳞茎作为道具
The glass is from 1930s fluorescents.
玻璃闪着30年代的磷光
Some of the bulbs are datestamped.
有些鳞茎有日期标签
Pre-World War II, fluorescent bulbs contained large amounts of beryllium.
二战前,磷光球含大量Be元素
Beryllium dust inflames the lungs,
Be吸进肺部
they get rigid, patient can't breathe.
肺叶硬化,病人无法呼吸
My father co-authored a paper on acute berylliosis.
我父亲是急性Be中毒 导致肺部症状报告的合著人
Phew! For a moment there, I thought you were smart.
只一小会儿的功夫 我还真以为你挺聪明呢
Cameron, get a biopsy of Kalvin's lung tissue,
卡麦伦,给凯做肺部活检
run a spectrographic analysis.
做个绘图分♥析♥
I can handle it.
我能应付
No reason to risk exposing the entire team.
没理由使整个团队都冒感染的危险
Then who would I torment?
到时候让我去折磨谁?
I'm sorry. About what happened.
我对……发生的事感到抱歉
It's best not to talk.
最好不要说话
You're gonna feel a sharp pinch.
你会感到刺痛
This actually is gonna grab a piece of your lung.
这其实是要把你的肺揪一点下来
What were you guys looking for at my hotel?
你们到我酒店里去找什么?
Your drugs.
你的毒品
We thought maybe you'd used toxic meth.
以为你用了有毒的晶体
We'll know if you were exposed to beryllium in a few hours.
我们也知道你曾 暴露在放射元素Be的环境中
Well, if you're still curious,
如果你们还感兴趣的话
it's in my bag over there on the chair.
东西就在我椅子上的包里
You brought drugs into the hospital?
你把毒品带进了医院?
Glad I wasted my time at your hotel.
真高兴在你酒店浪费时间
I told you I used,
我告诉你我用了
you didn't ask me for a sample.
你又没跟我要样本
You're not pissed about this,
你不是因为这个生气
you're mad because I coughed blood on you.
你是因为我朝你咳血才生气的
That was an accident.
那是事故
Would you stop being nice?
别装好人了,没用的
It's useless, and worse, it's boring.
而且更糟,郁闷
Get angry!
生气吧
I had one stupid night, I end up with HIV.
一个愚不可及的夜生活 就让我患了HIV
Do you have any idea how pissed off I was?
你能想像我当时有多生气吗?
This wasn't your fault.
这又不是你的错
You broke into my house?
你擅闯我的房♥子?
Well, I had to, Mark isn't here.
没辙,马克不在
He has physio.
他去做理疗了
Oh, really?
哦,真的? 他怎样了?
How's he doing? What happened with all the cheese?
所有的乳酪怎么了?
Well, I had to get rid of it before Steve McQueen ate any Coumadin.
在麦史迪吃到更多coumadin前 我得把它们都处理了
I named your rat.
我给你的老鼠起了名
Steve's tilting his head.
史迪老歪着头
Any neurologist will tell you
任何神经系统医生都会告诉你
that suggests an infection or a brain-stem tumor.
是脑干瘤的感染结果所致
Death cures both those things.
死了就都治好了
We can't kill him.
哦,我们不能杀死它
If it's an infection,
如果是感染
it could be caused by something in your house.
该是由你房♥子里其他东西所致
Something that could affect you guys.
其他可能影响到你们的东西
Smell this.
闻闻
Does it smell like urine?
味道象尿吗?
Ooh
哦
You missing any asparagus?
你少了芦笋吗?
Okay, stuff these. If he doesn't get better,
好,填上这个
then it's a tumor.
如果他没变好,那就是瘤
Then what, chemo?
然后干嘛,化疗吗?
Steve McQueen without hair?
麦史迪没毛?
It's a blessing he died young.
他早死都该庆幸
Hello.
喂
Hi, honey.
哦,嗨,甜心
I'm sorry I missed you, yeah.
对不起跟你错过了,对
I came home.
我到家了
All right, I'll see you in a few minutes.
好,那一会儿见吧
Okay. Bye, hon.
再见,甜心
Chest hurts.
胸疼
Heart rate's a 100 and climbing, could be an allergic reaction.
心律100继续攀升 可能是过敏反应
Neck veins are up. Must be pericardial effusion.
颈部纹理清晰 应当是心包渗出
Kalvin? You're bleeding into the area around your heart.
凯,你的心脏附近有出血
I can't breathe.
我要死了,无法呼吸
The blood's crushing your heart.
血液冲击你的心脏
Once we remove it, you'll be fine.
我们解决了,你会好的
If I die, please tell my dad...
如果我死了,请告诉我爸爸...
You're not going to die.
你不会死
Tell him sorry.
告诉他我很抱歉
Where's the blood?
血在哪里?
It's clear.
根本没有啊
Only one other thing could cause this.
只有一个理由导致这样
A tumor in his heart.
心脏有瘤
CT confirmed a mass in Kalvin's heart,
CT 证实凯心脏有一个大的
and several smaller ones in his lungs.
肺部还有些小的
That's why his heart's enlarged, not the AZT.
所以他的心脏才肥大 而不是抗艾滋病药物导致
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表