I assume you considered the father and ruled him out.
我以为你考虑过父亲, 排除他了
What's that saying? When you assume, you become a pain in the ass to me.
怎么说来着的? "你一假定, 就成眼中钉."
Why should I argue? You'd just overrule me.
我为什么要争论? 你制♥服♥了我
Enough! Get a pony or a watermelon farm.
够了! 养养马, 种种西瓜去吧. house!
House? I need him to react. I need him to act like a human being.
他怎么没有反应. 我要他有点人样
I need him to get over this boring near-death rebirth.
我要他快点恢复讨人嫌的死后重生
I have changed. That's not something you get over.
我改变了. 这无法恢复
Nearly dying changes everything forever.
濒死经历或许会改变一切
For about two months. Two months is too long.
在两个月以内. 两个月已经过长了
I need the guy I hired back. Now.
我要我聘请的那个人回来, 现在
No matter how much your misery loves company, it's not getting mine.
无论你的痛苦多么想要同伴 我的痛苦不与你做伴
I'll talk to the dad. Cameron can take the mom.
我去和爸爸谈谈. Cameron去找妈妈
We'll figure out if Mom is a drinker.
会查出妈妈是不是酒鬼
Waste of time. Put her in a coma before the DTs kill her.
浪费时间. 在dts杀死她之前, 让她昏迷
So...
唔...
...is this a separation, or...
是分居还是...
Well, lawyers have been hired, friends divvied up.
嗯, 律师找好了. 朋友们分了阵营
Oddly, she didn't fight me for House.
奇怪的是, 她没有争房♥子
At least there aren't kids involved.
至少你们没孩子
You just have each other to deal with.
只要搞定彼此二人
If there had been kids, maybe we would have done more of that.
如果有孩子的话 也许我们会付出更多
Do you want kids?
你想要孩子?
Listen, is there anything in particular you wanted to...
看, 有没有特别的事情你想--
Hospital business or... Catching up.
有关医院的? 只是交流感情
I mean, you know,
我是说, 你看
it's not like either one of us has anybody to run home to.
我们两人家里都没人等着赶回去
No.
没有
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
OK. A little groggy.
还行, 有点头昏眼花
There's somebody here to see you.
有人来看你
Hey, Mikey. Mommy's awake.
嘿, mikey. 妈妈醒了
Oh, Mikey. Gosh, I was so scared.
哦, mikey. 哦, 天, 我吓坏了
Oh, I love you. I love you so much. Oh.
哦, 我爱你. 我真爱你
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have anything to be sorry about.
你不需要道歉
You were sick.
你病了
Turns out she and her husband met in AA.
原来她和丈夫在嗜酒劝戒会相识
Obviously, she slipped.
显然, 她复发了
Good call.
猜得好
It wasn't hard, considering my other choice was your stupid psych theory.
并不困难, 因另一个方案 是你愚蠢的心理紊乱理论
Which was not stupid.
那其实并不愚蠢
I'm telling you, I'm gonna drop the N-bomb if I have to.
警告你, 必要时, 我会扔核炸♥弹♥
You're addicted to conflict.
你对冲突上瘾了
Did they change the name?
改名字了? (house原对止痛药上瘾)
You could have handled this patient without dragging Chase in.
不拖上 chase, 你也能处理这案例
But the fact that he didn't want in killed you.
但是他不愿加入, 让你狠得牙痒痒
Just like the fact you can't get a rise out of me.
就好比你不能激怒我一样
Where's the baby?
宝宝在哪里?
Get off me!
放开我!
No! I have to do this!
不! 我必须这么做!
No breath sounds. Crash cart and epi! Stat!
没有呼吸声. 急救车, 肾上腺素
I told you your psych theory wasn't stupid.
说了, 你的心理紊乱理论不愚蠢
Your son is stable.
你儿子没事
But the lack of oxygen damaged his kidneys.
但缺氧毁了他的肾脏
She must have rolled over on him by mistake.
她肯定是翻身, 不小心压到了
Mr Mason, I was there.
Mason 先生... 我亲眼所见
Your wife tried to smother your son.
你妻子要闷死你儿子
That's impossible.
不可能
Kara would never hurt Mikey.
Kara 不会伤害 mikey
He knows. They said Mikey knows.
他知道, 他们说 mikey 知道
You hear voices?
你听到声音?
They wouldn't quit saying that Mikey would be better off if...
他们不停地说, 那样对mikey最好...
They were right.
他们是对的
We've been trying to diagnose a seizure that didn't exist.
试着治疗的抽搐, 本不存在
She faked it when her husband caught her.
她被丈夫发现时, 就假装
I don't think she faked it.
不是她装出来的
She just happened to seize right in the middle of drowning her child?
她在溺死孩子时, 正好抽疯了?
Lucky break for the kid.
孩子倒是逃过一劫
Hey, take it easy on Foreman.
嘿, 对 foreman 客气点
He's playing with one lobe tied behind his back.
他可是在脑叶被秘密打结的情况下干活
Postpartum psychosis makes her want to drown her kid.
产后忧郁症让她想溺死自己的孩子
The internal conflict triggers a seizure.
内心的交战促发了抽搐
You know what else might be a trigger?
你知道还有什么是诱因?
A physical illness. It's a wild idea, I know.
身体上的疾病. 很荒谬吧, 我知道
Especially since she doesn't have any obviously physical symptoms,
特别是当她没什么明显的生理症状
like internal bleeding or excess calcium.
"没有"内出血和血钙超量
I'll draw some blood.
我去抽点血. 检查一下
Oh! Jeez! You've done it again! Will you argue with me?
天, 你又来了! 你就不能跟我吵吗?!
Drinkers don't eat right. That explains the bleeding and the calcium.
酒鬼常饮食不善. 可以解释出血和血钙
This might just be some crazy drunk,
可能只是饮酒过度
and I'm telling you she's about to die of myelomatous meningitis.
我却告诉你, 她会由于脑膜骨髓瘤而死
We already tested for... Exactly. It's an insane idea.
我们已经查过了 没错, 疯狂的想法
What do you want me to do?
好, 你要我♥干♥什么?
Have an original thought.
有点原创想法
In the meantime, stress her into having another seizure.
现在, 诱使她再次发病
We can't. She's on haloperidol.
不行, 她在使用氟哌啶醇 (强镇定剂)
You also can't because it's dangerous and highly unethical.
不可以, 还因为太危险, 且不人道
Therefore, if you get caught, pretend you can't make coffee.
不过, 被抓住时, 你可以假装不会冲咖啡
Mental defectives get tons of slack.
智力缺陷让人放松警惕
Take her off the haloperidol, hook her up to an EEG, flash some lights,
停用氟哌啶醇. 把她连上脑电图扫描, 闪光刺♥激♥她
make her pant, shoot her up with a placebo.
让她喘气, 注射安慰剂 (没有药理作用的药剂)
When she starts twitching, if the machine twitches along, it's real.
如果她开始抽搐 脑电图也跟着抽, 那是真的
If not, well, call the cops, cos she's a psycho killer.
如果没有, 叫警♥察♥来, 她是个精神病杀手
Stop pushing him. Stop protecting him.
别逼他了 别保护他了
He needs it.
他需要保护
Not if he wants to get better.
不需要, 如果他想好起来
He might not be able to get better.
他可能好不了了
Well, I need a new neurologist.
嗯, 这样的话, 我就重新请个神经学家
He got sick doing his job.
他因为工作而病
If he got killed doing his job, I wouldn't keep him on the payroll.
如果他因公殉职, 就不用付他薪水了
I don't care how guilty you feel or how touched you are by his reborn spirit.
我不管你有多内疚 还是为他的重生有多感动
I am not touched.
我没有被感动
Then you're guiltridden.
那你是由内疚驱使
I'm not guiltridden.
我没有内疚
Then you're pathetic.
那你真是可悲
Right now, I'm annoyed. Keeping him up in the seizure lab
现在, 我被激怒了! 让他在癫痫实验室里彻夜工作
is not the way to advance his recovery. - It's too much.
不利于他的康复! 太辛苦了!
You're right. You should stick around.
不错. 你应该盯着点
Make sure he doesn't screw up.
以防他出错
Kara, look directly into the light.
kara, 盯着灯光看
Keep looking.
盯着看
Thought you'd be gone for the day.
以为你今天下班了
Thought I'd wait for the bone marrow biopsy results.
想等到骨髓切片检查结果出来
House sent you to baby-sit me, didn't he?
House 派你来照看我, 是吗?
He asked me to wait for the results.
他让我等着结果
Cameron, it's fine.
哦, cameron, 没事的
Of course it is.
当然了
Look, a few weeks ago, you were upset that I didn't consider you a friend.
瞧, 几星期前 你因为我不把你当朋友而难过
Now you're upset that I'm happy?
现在, 你却因为我快乐而难过
What can I say? Apparently, I'm a bitch.
无话可说, 很明显, 我是个贱♥人♥
I didn't say that.
我可没说哦
It's annoying.
让人生气
Insisting every day of your life is a blessing
坚持你的每一天是上天恩赐如同
is basically calling everyone else shallow.
指正别人都是肤浅的. 太老套了
It gets old. Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, give it a rest.
哦, 省省吧
How was dinner?
晚餐怎么样?
Cuddy did not mention cancer.
Cuddy 没有提到肿瘤
She lost her nerve.
她临阵退缩了
It was a date.
那是个约会
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表