Ha!
哈
Mama's little helper.
妈妈的小助手
House,
豪斯
Ritalin.
利他林
Cocaine with a PG rating.
pg等级的可♥卡♥因♥
Prescribed to her daughter.
是她女儿的处方
Mommy does everything for her family these days,
这年月妈妈为了家庭无所不为
even swallows their pills.
甚至是他们的药片
It's possible the kid's meds are the kid's meds.
可能孩子的药就是孩子的药
Pop enough Ritalin, it can explain everything.
吃足够的利他林,症状都能解释
Well, Ritalin maybe explains some tics, some involuntary...
利他林没准能解释一些……
No, case reports have referred to chorea.
类似舞蹈病的运动症状
She's been cut off from her stash,
可她已被切断供给了,
so the flailing's tapered off, the psychosis hasn't returned. It's perfect.
她的舞蹈病症状和精神系统问题 没有反复,很好
Tox screen will confirm that.
氧化测试会证明的
Half-life's 12 hours. Drugs will be out of her system.
半衰期是12小时,药品已经排出了
We're done. Get rid of her.
我们没事了,放过她吧
We're not done.
我们还有事
We have to confirm the diagnosis before we send her home to die of something else.
我们得确诊,以防她回家死于其他症状
Oh, yes. The power tastes so sweet.
哦对啊,权力的味道太好了
You just can't resist.
你就是无法抗拒
You're like a diabetic at the ice cream counter.
你就象糖尿病人在冰琪凌柜台一样
You wanna say no,
你想拒绝
but you need that chocolaty goodness.
可太需要那个巧克力味的了
Yeah, well, I'm still signing the charts.
对,是,我还是签字的人啊
So until tomorrow, you're not allowed to kill anyone.
所以,到明天以前 你还没得到杀人许可
Wuss.
胆小鬼
We've asked her three times if she's on any meds.
我们问了她三次她是否用药
So we don't ask her.
那我们就别问她了
Candy striper.
卖♥♥糖果的把戏
So, you like dogs?
你喜欢狗么?
That's not a dog.
那不是狗
Smart kid.
聪明孩子
Are you always such a good little girl,
你总是这样乖的小孩么
or does Mommy sometimes say you're the reason she needs a double martini?
还是有时妈妈会说你是她喝双份 马提尼的原因?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Over here, kiddo. I'm talking to you.
过来,孩子,我跟你说话呢
Focus.
集中精神
Must be because you're off your meds.
肯定是,因为你没有药了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Doctor and candy striper.
医生和卖♥♥糖果的
She's not on any medication.
她没在服药
Well, that's strange. 'Cause this bottle has her name on it.
那就怪了,因为这个瓶子上有她的名字
And I think these are medical pills inside.
而我认为这里面有治病的药
What's he talking about?
他说什么呢?
The doctor prescribed Stella...
医生开给斯黛...
A few months ago.
几个月以前
I never told you about it, because I never gave her any.
我没跟你说因为我没给她吃
That's funny,
哦,那很有趣
'cause the bottle's almost empty.
因为瓶子都快空了
You missed a couple of days. Take five.
你有几天没吃
Stop. Why? Unless they're not hers.
吃5片吧 停 为什么?除非这不是开给她用的
You need some water, sweetie? I'm not taking Ritalin.
你需要水么,甜心? 我没用利他林
Come on.
拜托
All the cool moms are doing it.
很多酷妈妈都用的
And tox screen says you're cool, too.
而且氧化测试显示你也很酷
You were on drugs while taking care of Stella?
你在照顾斯黛的时候还用毒品么?
I'm sorry, Ted.
对不起,特德
It's a cafeteria menu.
这是自助餐厅的菜单
It should take a couple hours to process her.
需要几个小时稳定她
Then you can take her home and divorce her.
然后你可以把她带回家跟她离婚
Working late?
工作晚了么?
Or are you just avoiding Mark?
还是故意躲着马克?
It was one kiss, Greg.
只是个吻,格里
So far.
到目前为止
I'm planning on keeping a chart.
我有计划的
I'm moving back to Short Hills. I think it's time.
我要搬去短山,我看是时候了
You're leaving?
你要离开了么?
It was never meant to be permanent, and now that Mark's getting better...
本来就不是永久性的 现在马克好的很多
Yeah, much better.
是啊,很多
Except for the whole walking thing.
就差走路了
He needs to get back to work.
他需要恢复工作
Right.
是啊
Saving the next generation from making bad choices about acne cream.
挽救下一代选错痤疮膏
You're running away because the kiss meant something.
你逃走因为那个吻有它的意思
I'm not running away. I'm going home.
我没逃走,我是回家
With Mark.
跟马克
I love Mark.
我爱马克
You love me more.
你更爱我
I don't want you to leave.
我不要你离开
Are we okay?
我们没事吗?
I'm sorry. Let's just get you home.
我很抱歉 我们还是回家吧
That's a good idea.
好主意
Mommy! Hey!
妈妈 嘿!
Call a code! What's wrong, Mommy?
呼叫 怎么了,妈妈?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
This better be important.
最好是重要事
You've gotta come back in. No, I don't.
你得马上回来
Margo's stable, but...
不,我不 马戈本来已经稳定了,但是……
Oh, my God. Well, I'll be right there.
哦,我的天啊,我马上就到
She had a stroke.
她中风了
Perfect.
太好了
Gotta go back to work.
得回去工作
Right now?
现在?
Well...
嗯
Patient's stable.
病人稳定
Could maybe wait a half-hour.
等半个小时吧
He should have been here 20 minutes ago.
他该20分钟前就回来的
Doubt if he makes it at all.
怀疑他是否全干了
I saw him leave with Stacy.
我看到他跟史黛西一起走的
He was probably just walking her to her car.
他也许只是送她到车那
Oh, yeah. That sounds like House.
哦,是啊,听起来倒象是豪斯
He's not an idiot. He's not gonna hook up with a married woman.
他不是白♥痴♥ 才不会跟个已婚女人勾搭呢
I hope he is getting some. Maybe he'll mellow out.
我倒希望他能,也许能变得温和一点
What took you so long? It's midnight.
怎么耽搁这个久啊?现在是半夜
Traffic. Cinco de Mayo.
路上不好走
You owe me $100.
你欠我100块
You didn't take the test?
你没做试验?
Fear trumps anal every time.
拘谨无法战胜恐惧
It's not a big deal.
没什么了不起
I had the viral load and antibody test.
我做了滤过性病毒填充和抗体测试
It's 99.9% that I don't have HIV.
99.9% 我没有艾滋病毒
And if you have the test, and it's negative, you gain a tenth of a point.
如果你做了试验又是阴性的 你就赢了1赔10的赔率
But if it's positive you lose
如果是阳性的,你就输了...
nearly 100, right?
近100,对吧?
No arrhythmia,
无心率失常
so Ritalin isn't the big problem.
所以利他林不是关键问题
Something else is going on.
有其他事
Fine,
好吧
let's play doctors.
我们玩医生的游戏吧
I removed the clot which caused the stroke.
我移除了导致中风的凝块
Problem is, we don't know where it came from.
问题是我们不知道它打哪来的
Did ultrasounds of her heart, arms and legs. All clear.
给她心脏、手臂和腿都做了超声波检查 没有问题
Could be a protein C deficiency.
可能是c蛋白不足
Wouldn't explain the movement disorder.
解释不了运动失调
Nothing explains everything.
没什么东西能解释一切
What if it's a crime syndicate?
如果是团伙犯罪呢?
Let's say Ritalin and the fertility meds plotted a caper.
我们假设:利他林和亢进药物结合出击
Ritalin takes care of the psychosis, the flailing.
利他林形成精神症状和舞蹈病
I still don't think Ritalin... Fertility meds are competitive by nature.
我还是觉得利他林…… 亢进药物被自然竞争
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表