突然跳出来关心你
just the insane moral compass that won't let you lie to anybody about anything.
只是一些荒谬的道德观念 叫你不要对任何人说任何谎话
It's a great quality for Boy Scouts and police witnesses.
这是做童子军和证人最好的品质
Crappy quality for a dad. Hey.
却是一个好爸爸的最差品质
How you doing?
你觉得怎么样?
I'm hanging in there.
就这样
I'm sorry I lied to you about Mom.
对不起,关于你妈我对你撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied to you, too.
我也很抱歉对你撒谎了
There was nothing good that came out of her dying.
她的死没有带来什么好处
I'm not mad.
我没有生你的气
I know why you did it.
我知道你为什么这么做
It worked.
它起作用了
I never drink and drive.
我从不喝酒也不开车
I'm scared, Dad.
爸爸,我害怕
Come on.
没有关系
There's nothing to be scared of.
没有什么好怕的
You're gonna be just fine.
你要变好了
Don't play me.
别耍我
I wanna know the truth.
我只想知道事实
I'm telling you the truth.
我是在告诉你事实
You're gonna be fine,
你会康复的
I swear.
我发誓
I love you, Dad.
我爱你♥爸♥爸
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Why does he hate seeing his parents?
为什么他不想见父母?
So his dad tells the truth, he can't handle that?
因为他爸爸总是说实话,他不能接受这点?
He hates being a disappointment.
他不想让他们失望
He's a doctor, world famous.
他是个医生,世界著名的
How disappointed can they be?
他们怎么会失望?
You know what I figure is worse than watching your son become crippled? Watching him be miserable.
你知道的,这比看你儿子变成瘸子要好 比你看着你儿子变成捉摸不透的人要好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表