This could be a simple staph infection causing neurodegeneration.
或许这只是葡萄球菌感染造成的神经退变
Without a fever? Not a chance.
没有发热症状? 不可能
Joe had a fever. He also had Legionella.
Joe发过烧 他体内还有军团菌
The mush might be forming an abscess, and since there was inflammation
可能会引起脓肿
of the lining of the ventricles, it makes sense.
再加上他脑室内层有炎症 这就说得通了
The staph releases toxins, causes neurodegeneration,
葡萄球菌释放毒素 导致神经退变 造成损伤
causes the lesions. This is a waste of time.
这是在浪费时间
We should put an Ommaya reservoir in Foreman's brain
我们应该将omaya管埋入foreman大脑 并开始启动抗--
and start administering antibiotics... If I'm going to be arguing with Foreman, I may as well do it directly.
如果我要和foreman理论 我或许也会直接找他
Kernig's sign, negative.
克尼格征阴性
Brudzinski's sign, single positive.
布鲁辛斯基征 单阳性
Patient Joe Luria, distal and proximal arm contractures.
病人joe luria 远端及近端手臂痉挛
Duration four seconds.
持续4秒
Staph infection most commonly presents on the skin.
葡萄球菌感染在皮肤上极为普遍
Most commonly?
极为普遍?
You want to treat me like any other patient, do it.
你想把我当任何其他病人来治 就来吧
But the House I know never uses phrases like "most commonly."
但我知道姓house的人 从不用“极其普遍” 这个词
You're not laughing anymore.
你不再笑了
No.
不
You think that's a good thing?
你认为这是好事?
Sort of doubt it.
有点怀疑
Staph would be in your heart, lungs, spleen, liver or kidneys
葡萄球菌在到达你大脑前 会先进入你的心脏 肺 脾 肝 或肾
The infection could be limited to a brain abscess.
感染可能只限于脑部脓肿
Which I would have seen in your MRI.
你的核磁共振结果就应看得出来
Sign this so that I can take out a piece of your brain.
签个字 这样我才能取一块你的脑样
Let me see the MRI.
让我看看核磁共振的结果
There was no abscess on the image.
片子上没有显示脓肿
Let me see it, then.
那就让我看看
I liked you better when you were jolly.
我比较喜欢你笑嘻嘻的
MRI was taken over an hour ago.
这是一小时前的片子
That soft spot could now be an abscess.
柔软部分现在可能已经成了脓肿
If it was staph you'd have a fever, which you don't.
如果是葡萄球菌 你应该在发烧 但你没有!
101.6.
101.6.
What idiot gave you that?
哪个笨蛋给你的?
Put the Ommaya reservoir in my skull and treat me for the staph.
在我颅内埋入omaya管 就当葡萄球菌那么治
Triangle.
三角
This one?
这个呢?
Circle.
嗯 圆圈
Next.
下一个
Foreman, why aren't you answering? Is there a problem?
Foreman为什么不回答 有问题吗?
Square.
嗯 正...正方形
Tell me your date of birth.
告诉我你的生日
Is that House? Yeah.
是house吗? 是的 下一个
Next? Square again. Why is he here?
还是正方形 他怎么在这儿?
Because my neurologist is having surgery.
因为我的神经专家正在接受手术
I thought I was just another patient.
我想我此刻只是个病人
You didn't believe that crap, did you?
你不相信那屁话 是吧?
Date of birth.
生日
The Ommaya reservoir is inserted in the parietal lobe.
将omaya管埋植在顶叶里
My spatial recognition is the issue, not my memory.
我的空间认知会受影响 而非我的记忆
Oops. Did you say Ommaya?
你在说omaya?
I could have sworn you said biopsy.
我发誓你说的是活组织检测
Hey, I'm just messing with your head.
嘿 我正在扰乱你的脑袋
Mother's maiden name, please.
请说出你母亲婚前的名字
Get out of my temporal lobe, House.
别动我的颞叶, house
Hello?
有人吗?
Are you awake?
醒了吗?
They told me somebody was sick like me.
他们说有人得了和我一样的病
I'm up.
我醒了
Your voice...
你的声音...
Aren't you my doctor?
你不是我的大夫吗?
Not anymore.
不再是了
You're the guy who doesn't like cops?
你是那个不喜欢警♥察♥的家伙
Yeah.
是的
Can you see?
你看得见吗?
You can't?
你看不到?
Not a thing.
什么都看不到
...
你失明过一段时间
...
可能是好的征兆
It hurts so much, doesn't it?
很痛 不是吗?
I'm okay.
我还好
It's going to hurt.
就会痛的
The morphine barely takes the edge off.
我的吗♥啡♥快失效了
I'm going to die, aren't I?
我快死了 是吗?
You die, I die. It's not going to happen.
你死 我亡 这都不会发生
Why not?
为什么不会?
Are you just too stubborn to die?
你太顽固了所以死不了?
They took a piece of my brain.
他们取了我的脑样
Whatever is wrong with us, they'll find.
不管我们得的是什么病... 他们都会找出来的
Do you believe in prayer?
你相信祈祷吗?
Not really.
并不真的相信
Neither do I.
我也是
My dad always prays.
我爸爸常祈祷
So does mine.
我爸也是
Do you want to try it?
想试试吗?
Try praying?
试着祈祷?
Okay.
好吧
How is he?
他怎么样?
Still dying.
依然没得救
Well, you've almost mastered another skill, though. That's good.
看来你已经练就了另一门技术, 也不错
We have Foreman's biopsy results.
Foreman活检测的结果
Non-specific signs of inflammation.
没有发炎症状
...
就这些?
Well, at least Foreman was wrong, too.
嗯 至少foreman也错了
Yeah, there's that.
是的 如此而已
Can I go to Joe's apartment now?
我现在能去joe的公♥寓♥吗?
No.
不
Go back to the lab
回实验室去
and start retesting all the samples that Foreman collected.
重新检测foreman收集到的所有样本
For what?
检测什么
Everything.
一切
Bacteria, toxins, fungus, anything that likes to feast on brain.
细菌 毒素 真菌 一切喜爱侵食大脑的东西
That's thousands of...
那有上千种--
Better hurry.
最好快点
Cameron, suit up. You're going to monitor Foreman.
Cameron换衣服 你去盯住foreman
He's on to hand contractures. He'll be at Anton's blindness soon.
他就会手痉挛 不久会陷入anton失明
Run hourly checks, because when he does go blind so we can see how far behind Joe he is.
每小时检查一次 因为当他失明时 他将无法告诉我们
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿?
You're being cautious.
你变谨慎了
You're being common.
你变得...像常人了
...
当你不再说那些屁话--
Let me know when that happens, then we can have this conversation.
真发生这种事的时候说一声 到时我们再聊这话题
It's just another case, huh?
不过是又一个病例 嗯?
I'll bet you can even have unprotected
我敢打赌 你就算不做任何措施
sex with your cancer patients without catching a damn thing.
和你的癌症病人发生性关系 也不会被传染什么病
Boy, I wish I had your job.
老兄 我希望做你个工作
How can it be nothing? You cut out a piece of my brain.
活组织检测没有任何结论
It's nothing personal. We just didn't find anything.
没有丝毫个人恩怨 我们只是什么都没找到
Can you up his morphine, for God's sake?
看在上帝的份上 能不能给他加大吗♥啡♥的剂量
He's already maxed out. 20 milligrams per hour.
已经是最大剂量了 每小时20毫克
What about toxins?
毒素检测呢?
Everything was negative.
所有都是阴性
There was a cupboard above the stove. Did you see it?
炉子上有个橱柜 你们检查过吗?
I didn't check all the food, but could be listeriosis.
我还没检查完所有的食物 但可能是李氏杆菌病
I didn't go back. Follow right.
我们没回去过 往右看
...
谁去了?
The answer's got to be in that apartment. Not going is too dangerous.
答案就在那公♥寓♥里 不去才真危险!
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're thankful.
你运气好
If House would've pointed at you instead of me, you'd be the one in here.
如果house指派的是你而不是我 现在在这儿的就是你了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表