and I was wrong about the hypoxic brain injury.
我也错了 不是缺氧性脑损伤
Daddy didn't do this to her.
不是爸爸造成的
And neither did we.
也不是我们
We have to call Child Protective Services.
我们要通知保护儿童服务处
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
医患保密协议...
Doesn't apply in abuse cases. You know that.
在性骚扰案例中不适用 你知道
We're mandated to report sexual abuse.
我们必须举报性骚扰案件
Is it okay if I save her life first
我们先救她的命如何?
or do you want to make sure that Daddy
还是 你想确定让爸爸
doesn't get visitation rights to the gravesite?
没有去墓地的权利?
Okay, elevated proteins in her CSF
好了 脑脊液中蛋白质水平升高
could mean dozens of different things.
可能意味着几十种不同的疾病
Viral encephalitis, CNSV.
病毒性脑炎 CNSV(中枢神经系统血管炎)
CreutzfeldtJakob disease?
克雅氏症(疯牛病)?
So we're just gonna leave a child molester
我们就这么让一个儿童性骚扰犯
in the same room as his victim?
和他的骚扰对象同处一室?
It's got windows.
那里有窗户的
Fine. Arrest him. Use Cuddy's handcuffs.
好吧 逮捕他 用Cuddy的手铐
If you're too distracted to deal with this
如果你现在因为腿疼而心不在焉
because your leg hurts, then...
处理不了这个事的话 那--
Yeah, I'm distracted!
对 我思绪混乱! 我的思绪都在那个
I'm all hung up on this 15-year-old patient who's cataplectic,
猝倒 不记得中午吃的什么
can't remember what she had for lunch
外加快速丧失着对肢体的控制的
and is rapidly losing control of her body!
15岁的女病人身上
And I want her father here in case he's got any more secrets
我想让她的爸爸留在这里以防万一
that I need to know about.
还有什么我需要了解的秘密
Now, if you're not too distracted,
如果你思绪不太混乱
go take out a piece of her brain,
去弄一片她的大脑
stick it under a microscope.
放到显微镜下看看
Wilson!
Wilson!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦!
Do you really think we need
你真的认为我们需要
to jump straight to brain biopsy?
直接跳到脑活检这一步?
Nope. Let's continue playing "Pin the diagnosis on the supermodel" until she's dead.
不 让我们继续玩诊断超级模特的游戏 到她死为止
I heard you killed your supermodel.
听说你杀了你的超级模特
Only for a minute.
只是一分钟而已
Just for my own clarity,
只是我个人的问题
how many more patients do you have to kill
在你承认你的腿可能有问题之前
before you admit this leg thing just might be a problem?
你还要弄死几个病人?
Three.
3个
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
We're gonna do something called a burr-hole biopsy.
我们要做的手术 称之为头骨钻孔脑活检
We drill a small opening in the back of your skull.
我们在你的后脑上钻一个小的开口
Doctor, maybe you and I should
医生 也许你应该
talk about this first.
先和我讨论这个问题
No.
不
I just think Alex
我只是想让Alex
doesn't need to be overwhelmed right now.
暂时不要接受这么多
I think she should have a say in what happens to her body.
我想她应该对发生在她身体上的事有所了解
Now, we're gonna remove a small piece of brain tissue.
我们要取一小片大脑组织
Do you have to shave my hair?
你们...你们必须要剃掉我的头发吗?
Hair grows back.
头发会长回来的
I guess I won't remember anyways.
反正我也记不住
There's a good chance the amnesia is only temporary.
你的失忆症很有可能是暂时的
Okay.
好
Find a way to kick up the contribution.
找个办法把捐赠提上去
What did House do now?
House这回干了什么?
House, this is God.
House 我是上帝
Look, I'm a little busy right now.
听着 我现在有点忙
I'm not supposed to talk during these things.
做检查时不能说话
Got time Thursday?
周四有时间吗?
Let me check. Oh, I've got a plague.
我查查 哦 我要去对付一个瘟疫
What about Friday?
星期五如何?
You'll have to check with Cameron.
你去问Cameron吧
Oh, damn it!
哦 不可以
She always wants to know why bad things happen.
她总是喜欢寻根问底
Like I'm gonna come up with a new answer this time.
这次我找不出一个新的答案了
House.
House.
Quick, God,
快点 上帝
smite the evil witch!
打倒邪恶的女巫!
God, why have you forsaken me?
上帝 你为什么遗弃了我?
Don't worry. I've contacted child services for you.
别担心 我已经为你联♥系♥了保护儿童服务处
I let you get away with more than anyone in this hospital.
这个医院里 我替你背的黑锅最多
Shielding a child abuser isn't covered.
窝藏一个儿童性骚扰者 这事不能罩你
Cooperate with this investigation
配合这个调查
or I'll fire you.
不然我炒了你
What do you think House is gonna do to you?
你认为House会对你怎么做?
No idea.
不知道
Well, you did the right thing.
不过 你做的对
If you hadn't gone to Cuddy, I would have.
即使你不去找Cuddy 我也会去
If this guy had known we'd have to report him,
如果这个家伙知道了我们要举报他
he'd never have told House the truth.
他就不会告诉House事实了
She's a child, she needs to be protected.
她是个孩子 需要被保护
She dropped out of high school
她从高中辍学
to make millions of dollars.
赚了几百万美金
Why does she need more protection
她有什么理由
than some crack whore
比那些在候诊室里
shivering in the clinic waiting room?
哆嗦的妓♥女♥们需要更多的保护?
I think you're just afraid to piss House off.
我想是你怕把House惹火了
There's that, too.
也有这个原因啦
MRI looks exactly the same as it did two years ago.
核磁共振结果和两年前没什么区别
The nerves don't seem to be regenerating.
看上去神经没有再生
I figured as much.
我猜也是
Several different researchers have proven
有几位不同的研究者都证明了
psychological pain can manifest as physical pain.
心理上的疼痛可能会被认为是生理上的
You think I have a conversion disorder?
你认为我有转化症?
You want me to see a shrink?
想让我去看心理医生?
Brilliant idea sending Stacy away.
把Stacy送走太明智了
It's really done wonders for you.
对你来讲真是再好不过的结果
Listen, none of this has anything to do with Stacy.
听着 这事和Stacy一点关系都没有
Right. Giant coincidence
对 自从她离开 你的生活完全脱轨
that you've gone completely off the rails since she left.
是好大一个巧合啊
Inducing migraines, worsening leg pains.
包括偏头痛 腿痛加剧--
Oh, do you miss Stacy, too?
啊 哦 你也想念Stacy吗?
Brain biopsy shows no white matter disease.
活检结果显示脑白质没有病变
Cameron, you gonna tell Cuddy,
Cameron 你要去告诉Cuddy吗?
or has she already got you wired for sound?
还是她已经在你身上装好了窃听器?
I had to do what I thought was right.
我必须做我认为正确的事
So, white is out. It just leaves gray.
那么白质被排除了 还剩下灰质
Neuronal ceroid lipofucinosis,
神经元蜡样脂褐质储积症
Heller Syndrome...
Heller综合症
Any one of the mitochondrial encephalopathies.
任何一种线粒体脑病
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗?
You had to do what you thought was right.
你认为正确的 你就必须去做
They call it "gray area"
他们称之为灰色♥区♥域
because you never really know what's there.
是因为你永远不知道那里有什么
We can't test for any of those things.
我们不能检验这些中的任何一种
So I'm not in trouble?
那么 我没有麻烦了?
You can torture yourself all you want.
你随时随地都可以折磨自己
What if everything we're seeing
如果我们正在看的一切
is just smoke signals?
都只是假信♥号♥♥呢?
Okay. Who's sending them?
好吧 谁放的烟幕?
Tumor.
肿瘤
If she has cancer anywhere in her body,
如果她体内任何部位有癌症
she could also have Paraneoplastic Syndrome,
她就应该有副肿瘤综合症
which could be causing antibodies to attack her brain.
导致她的抗体攻击她的大脑
Antibodies are stupid that way.
抗体就是那么愚蠢
Paraneoplastic Syndrome's awfully rare in a 15-year-old.
15岁就有副肿瘤综合症 太罕见了
15-year-olds who look like that are awfully rare.
15岁长成那样也很罕见
It would explain the aggressive behavior,
这样就可以解释她的侵略性行为
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表