Fine.
好吧
What do we do next?
我们怎么做
Eric?
eric?
Dad?
爸爸?
Yeah, you two can get caught up later.
你们等会儿再叙旧
Sir, I need you to come with me.
先生, 请跟我来
House,
House.
what is this?
这是什么?
He's not a "what," he's a "who."
他不是什么, 是人
They even have the right to vote now.
还是个有投票权的
Rodney Foreman, Cuddy. Cuddy, Rodney Foreman.
Rodney foreman - cuddy Cuddy - rodney foreman
Nice to meet you, ma'am.
很高兴见到您, 女士
This is Foreman's dad.
是Foreman的爸爸
Yeah, I got that.
我知道了
And Dr. Cuddy here is the Dean of Medicine.
Cuddy医生是我们的主任
Remember that cool autopsy I was telling you about,
知道我跟你说的那个解剖吗
the one that would save your son's life?
能救你儿子一命的?
She's the one who can give us the green light to do it.
她有权批准解剖
I understand you don't want them to do it.
我能理解您为何不那样做
Dr. House didn't seem to know why.
House医生看来还没理解
Mr. Foreman, I am doing everything I can to get the CDC...
Foreman先生, 我一直尽力让CDC尽快--
Won't be soon enough.
还是不够快
...and my decision to follow public health safety protocols...
关于我遵守公众健康安全守则的--
Oh, don't blame the rules.
别怪规矩不好
Don't hang this on policy and protocol.
别把这都归罪于什么政策和守则
I'm well aware that it may cost your son his life, just as I am well aware that
我非常清楚, 您的儿子可能丧生 正如我清楚
my decision has a devastating effect on family and friends,
我的决定能影响无数的家庭和朋友
without having them paraded in front of me.
没在我眼前抗♥议♥的那些
Your son has an unknown, contagious, deadly infection.
你的儿子得了一种 未知的, 传染性的, 致命的感染
If we don't contain it here, even more people could be at risk.
如果我们不能限制在这里 将有很多人处于危险
And I am capable of empathizing with those people too,
我对那些人也负有责任
without having them paraded in front of me.
即使他们没在我面前示♥威♥
I understand.
我理解
What's wrong with your hand?
你的手怎么了?
It's called a muscle contracture.
这叫肌肉痉挛
I thought this thing was in your brain.
我以为毛病在你头上
It is. It just means the infection's moved to the primary motor cortex,
是的, 这表明病源侵入了运动皮层
which controls the muscles.
那里控制肌肉
Aren't you glad you sent me to med school?
是不是还很欣慰让我读医学?
Does it hurt?
疼吗?
No.
不
Is it gonna?
会疼吗?
The other guy...
另一个人
...he didn't seem to suffer too much.
看上去不是很痛苦--
He just went in his sleep.
他睡着了
Steve's still acting normal. No sign of contractures.
Steve还是很正常? 没有痉挛的迹象
They got the cop's body in a locked, airtight bag.
他们把警♥察♥的尸体封在密封袋子里
And a guard on the door.
门口还有警卫
Those feds are seriously paranoid.
这些联邦官员还真是紧张
He hasn't gotten up to pee in hours. He's due.
他几小时没尿尿了, 时间该到了
You haven't sprinkled Senokot granules on his donut?
你没朝他的多纳圈上洒泻药?
His bowels would open up like the Red Sea.
他的肠子会像红海分开一样翻腾
He wouldn't eat the donut.
他不会吃多纳圈的
Have you seriously been down here for hours?
你不是真的在这里待了几小时吧?
No.
没
I had to pee a couple times.
我去尿了几次
You've got to stop blaming Cuddy for this.
不要再责怪cuddy了
Given that it is her fault, that seems appropriate.
这是她的错, 责怪是应该的
That part is her fault.
她有错
The part where somebody wasted his time in the basement
某人在地下室浪费时间
plotting the overthrow of a government agency, that one's on you.
密谋放倒一个政♥府♥人员 那也是错
Only thing I can do is think. You can pretty much do that anywhere.
我唯一可做的就是思考 在哪里无所谓
As long as no one's bugging me.
只要没人烦我
Did you call your brother?
给你兄弟打电♥话♥了吗?
No.
没有
Did you?
你呢?
No.
没
It's not a big deal.
没什么大事
I sure would have liked to see Mom, though.
我倒是想见妈妈
You know she can't travel anymore.
你知道她无法旅行
You tell her?
你告诉她
Why?
做什么?
Just upset her for a while.
让她难过一阵
Then she wouldn't remember for a while.
然后转眼就不记得了
She should know.
她不该知道吗?
She's lost a lot of who she was.
她已经记不起自己
She can't deal with something like this.
无法接受这样的事
And you can?
你能接受?
I still know you're going to a better place.
我知道你会去一个美好的地方
It's easy for you, isn't it?
你说的轻松
As long as you believe I'm going to a better place, dying ain't so bad.
只要你相信我会去好地方 死也没那么糟了
I don't want you to be afraid.
我想让你不要怕
If I'm not afraid of dying, what the hell should I be afraid of, Dad?
如果不怕死, 还能怕什么?
I thought you believed.
我以为你相信了
I did.
曾经
I'm not so sure anymore.
现在我不太确定了
I'm going to pray for you, Son.
我会为你祈祷, 儿子
I suggest you do the same.
希望你和我一起
Field of vision is regressing
视野开始衰退
and he's reached an eight on the pain scale.
疼痛达到8级
The disease pattern is following the exact course as Joe's.
病情发展和joe的一样
Only it's moving much faster in Foreman.
在foreman身上更快
Good. It's an anomaly.
好 这是不一致
Anomalies tell us things. Why would this go faster in Foreman? What's different?
不一致告诉我们很多 为何foreman更快, 有何区别?
Could be a different strain of the same disease?
可能是同一种病的不同表型?
Right! We were wasting all this time looking for an unknown disease.
没错-我们寻找未知疾病是浪费时间
We should have be looking for a different strain of an unknown disease.
应该找同一疾病的不同表型
Joe's a cop.
joe是警♥察♥
He's into physical fitness. He could
他要健身, 他也许...
have had a more powerful immune system, stronger metabolism.
免疫系统更强, 代谢更强
Foreman's black.
Foreman是黑人
What?
什么?
How long have you been sitting on this information?
你掌握这个信息多久了?
Lupus, gout, glaucoma, osteoarthritis, hypertension, diabetes, stop me anytime,
狼疮, 痛风, 青光眼, 骨关节炎 高血压, 糖尿病
they all affect black people more than whites.
说错了纠正我 这些病在黑人身上反应更大
Check everything.
每种都查
Bacterials, fungals, toxins, parasites.
细菌, 真菌, 毒素, 寄生虫
Look for anything with a documented racial disparity.
任何一种有种族差异的病
Wait.
等等
The rat's showing symptoms?
老鼠出现症状?
No.
没
He's completely healthy.
他完全健康
Maybe that's the difference between Foreman and the cop.
也许这就是Foreman和警♥察♥的区别
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Why are you here?
你来干什么?
Because you're a friend, and I should be here.
你是朋友, 我应该来
I'm sorry House used my dad to try and manipulate you.
对不起, House试图用我爸来操纵你
You've got integrity. You aren't going to change your mind
你很坚定, 不会改变主意
just because you're confronted by my father.
面对我父亲也不会
Thank you.
谢谢
Just like I'm not gonna forgive you,
正如我不会原谅你
just because you come by here and ask how I'm feeling.
哪怕你来慰问我
You know I've had no choice.
你知道我别无选择
Of course you had a choice!
你有的选择!
Regulations are clear.
规则写的很清楚
And the punishment for violating those regulations,
不遵守规则受到的惩罚-
is it death? Hmm?
是死亡?
Because frankly, I'm OK if you get a fine, a suspension...
说实话, 我可以接受你被罚款, 被停职--
Hell, you can spend a couple years in jail if it saves my life!
靠, 哪怕去坐几年牢 只要能救我的命!
You're dying too fast.
你死的太快
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表