you get knifed walking around with this.
带这个要带上刀子
I mean, the regular stuff is bad enough,
我的意思是,正规的东西就够糟了...
but the treatment for the resistant strain?
治疗抗性?
They get $6 a tablet for that.
他们花六块钱买♥♥这个
And I take it for two years.
而我得吃两年
Streptomycin.
链霉素
Now, that's two grand.
那是两个单位
Ten grand, cure one person.
10个单位就能救活一个人
I had a patient in Djani once.
我有过一个病人,加尼
It was a mother,
是个有……
had three little boys.
三个孩子的母亲
She had resistant TB.
她得了TB
She couldn't afford these.
她买♥♥不起这些
She couldn't afford bread.
她连生计都困难
We gave her the regular stuff, but
我们给她常规药……
no surprise, she died.
不出所料,她死了
Sorry.
我很难过
I'm not taking these pills.
我不吃这些药
Because she couldn't get them,
因为她吃不起,
you're not gonna take them?
你就不吃吗?
That's insane. Why?
太愚蠢了
'Cause I'm better than her?
为什么? 因为我比她好?
Because letting her die was wrong,
因为任其死亡不好,
but letting you die is just as wrong.
任你死亡也是不对的
Maybe I won't die.
也许我不会死
Maybe somebody will pay a little more attention to my story.
也许那样就会有人信我的故事了
He figures the pharmaceutical companies
他认为抗生素公♥司♥需要
need something big to force them into action.
更大的力量推动他们行动
This'll get a lot more media play than 1,000 African villagers dying.
这样媒体报道比非洲村民之死更多
So, he won't take the pills.
所以他不吃药
Newsweek's calling you.
《新闻周刊》找你
And he won't agree to any more tests.
他也不再同意做任何检查了
...
看到你不听我的发生什么了吧?
Maybe millions of lives get saved.
也许百万生灵由此得救
Yeah. That's my point.
对,那正是我的观点
Increased heart rate, night sweats,
心律加快,夜间盗汗
loss of consciousness.
意识丧失
Besides rough sex,
还有粗鲁的性行为
what do they all have in common?
他们的共同点是什么?
T... It's not TB!
T……不是TB
His autonomic nervous system?
他的植物神经系统?
We know that it's not a brain tumor.
我们知道不是脑瘤
What else could be eating his nerves?
还有什么能吞噬他的神经?
Fabry's. Autonomic dysregulation syndrome. Shy-Drager syndrome.
自律神经系统?导致羞愧感知失灵?
It doesn't matter.
没关系
He won't let us test him.
他不会让我们检查他
In my opinion, Dr. Sebastian Charles is an idiot.
按照我的意思,查塞阪博士是个白♥痴♥
Yeah, you can quote me.
对,你可以引证我的话
C-U-D-D-Y.
C-U-D-D-Y.
Sebastian is refusing life-saving treatment.
塞阪拒绝挽救生命的计划
He's refusing TB treatment.
他拒绝TB的治疗
You don't think he has TB.
你不觉得他有TB
Ergo, you should care less.
因此,你少担心点吧
He won't let me test him.
他不让我检查他
And what do you want me to do about it?
那你想让我♥干♥什么?
Hold him down.
按倒他
Have you apologized to Cecelia Carter yet?
你跟卡希道歉了吗?
Trust me, she doesn't wanna hear from me.
相信我,她不想听我说话
Look, the guy is killing himself!
你看,那家伙在自杀
Am I the only one who realizes this is a bad thing?
我是唯一认为这是坏事的人吗?
If he was a Christian Scientist
如果他是基♥督♥教科学家
refusing meds, we'd have 18 attorneys...
拒绝药物,我们有18位律师……
You're putting on makeup.
你在化妆
That's not a good sign for my side, is it?
那可不是我的好消息,是吧?
Sebastian has called a press conference for 3:00.
塞阪在三点要召开记者会
He's asked me to be there
他让我到场
to confirm the diagnosis and the prognosis.
让我确认诊断和预后
You are as big a media whore as he is.
你跟他一样是媒体婊♥子♥
Of course I am.
我当然是
It couldn't possibly be that I think he's right,
不是我同意他的做法
and that I'd like to be a small part of what he's doing.
只是想做他那样做的一部分而已
Oh, whores can like the sex. Doesn't mean they're not whores.
哦,婊♥子♥可以喜欢做♥爱♥ 那并不表示她们就不是婊♥子♥
And with that eye shadow,
再涂上那样的眼影……
I am totally screwed, aren't I?
我彻底完蛋了,对吧?
Totally.
彻底
How you feeling?
你觉得怎样?
A little weak.
有点虚弱
You're having a good day.
你今天就算不错了
The symptoms will quickly focus more and more on your lungs.
症状会越来越接近你的肺部
You'll find it difficult to talk
你会发现讲话困难
and eventually breathe at all.
最终无法呼吸
I think I know what I'll have to look forward to.
我认为我知道最终的结果
I know.
我知道
I just came to ask
我只是来问
if you'd be willing to accept any treatment.
你是否愿意接受任何治疗
No, if you're trying to scare me into...
不,如果你想吓唬我……
No.
不是
Palliative treatment.
减轻的治疗
Narcotics.
麻♥醉♥药♥
Fentanyl patch, morphine drip, whatever it takes.
芬太努片,吗♥啡♥输液,任何
We can make your last days fairly comfortable.
我们可以尽力使你的临终之时舒服些
And if you have another good day,
如果你还有这么好的一天,
maybe dinner.
或许吃晚餐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You want Third World treatment? You got it.
你想要第三世界的治疗吗?给你
Boy, is it hot here in Djani.
天啊,这挺热吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
What am I doing?
我♥干♥嘛?
Putting everything on the floor of the hut.
在小屋里把所有的东西都放地板上
...
嗯
What's the magic box with the moving pictures?
有移♥动♥照片的魔术盒是什么?
Everybody in Africa's got cell phones and running water.
非洲人都有移♥动♥电♥话♥和活水
...
哈
This thing just will not flush.
这东西冲不下去
Do you really think that if you come in here
你真的以为你到这来
and make it a little hot,
把温度搞热点
make it smell a little, that I'm just gonna fold
有味儿点,我就投降
and abandon everything that matters to me?
并放弃所有对我有意义的事情吗?
Lousy sanitation over there, too.
那边还有糟糕的卫生设备
You are not the same as them.
你跟他们不同
Your life is not the same.
你的生命不同
And you're cheapening everything they're going through by pretending you are.
结果你用假装是他们 而使他们的真正经历大打折扣
I am the same. I'm not special.
我是一样的,我不特别
You can't demand to be treated like any Third World sick person
你不能要求象第三世界的 病人那样被治疗
and call a press conference!
然后召开记者会
They treat me special!
他们特殊地对待我
That doesn't mean I am.
那不代表我就特殊
And what kind of selfish jerk
哪有不占这样便宜的
wouldn't take advantage of that fact?
自私的白♥痴♥呢?
It's all preventable.
都是可以预防的
Stoia Tucker makes medications right here in New Jersey.
斯塔克就在这里制药
They have warehouses full of the stuff.
就在新泽西,他们的仓库里满是药品
There's more than enough to go around.
远超过需要的储量
So if I can get them,
那么如果我可以得到,
why can't Lemma?
雷玛为什么不能呢?
Why can't Quesmo?
奎莫呢?
And why can't Sarni?
萨尼呢?
Another person just died.
又有人刚刚死去
Where is your outrage?
你们的愤怒在哪里?
No, I have no intention of martyring myself.
不,我并不打算牺牲自己
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表