So you just hung me out there to be blindsided?
所以你就把我凉在 无知的一面
Yeah, Chase, it was all my fault.
是的Chase 都是我的错
Look, you've got a choice.
你可以做个选择
You can either tell the truth,
要么说出事实
the hospital settles, the family gets some money.
医院给家属慰问金
They get to keep their house.
他们可以保住房♥子
Or you can keep up this lie.
要么你继续撒谎
The family gets punitive damages,
家属得到赔偿金
they buy a jet, and they move to Park Avenue,
买♥♥个旅行车 搬到临时停泊区
and you have to find another career.
你得再找一份职业
You're not gonna say anything?
你什么也不会说?
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
我会闭嘴
Legally, it's better for me if you go down in flames.
法律上 你被谴责我受益
Is Chase telling the committee about his dad?
Chase会和委员会 提他父亲吗?
I don't know.
不知道
I thought you were gonna get him to sell me out.
我以为你会让他出♥卖♥♥♥我
I wouldn't do that.
我不会那样做
Why not?
为什么不?
You're my client, too.
你亦是我的当事人
Yeah.
是呀
And that's not gonna change unless you leave this job,
除非你辞职 这个事实不会改变
or I do.
或许我会
So how do you deal with a coworker that you have feelings for?
怎样与自己在意的 同事共事?
Positive or negative.
积极或消极?
I don't wanna end up like Chase.
我不想像Chase那样结束
I don't wanna get emotionally caught up and kill you.
我不想被抓到 因私人感情和杀...你
It's not all negative.
不全是消极的
Maybe you were right, maybe...
或许你是对的 或许...
Maybe that is the problem.
或许那就是问题
So what do we do?
那我们做什么?
I don't know.
不知道
Dr. House?
House医生?
After considering the testimonial and documentary evidence,
经过慎重考虑 证词及相关文件
this ad-hoc committee in the matter of Kayla McGinley has reached a decision.
现在宣布对 Kayla McGinley案件的裁判
Dr. Chase,
Chase医生...
your error resulted in a patient's death.
你的错误诊断 导致病人身亡
You also lied, both to your superiors and the patient's brother.
并对上司以家属说谎
But, taking into account the mitigating factor of your father's death,
但考虑到你父亲 去世的事实
we've decided not to revoke your privileges.
我们决定不撤销 你的医生执照
You'll receive one week's suspension,
你将受到一星期 停职处罚
and a letter in your permanent file.
及终身入档
Now, as for Dr. House.
现在 对House医生
There is no evidence
没有证据表明
of a failure to supervise that would lead to disciplinary action.
任何学术上的 领导管理失误
And yet,
但是
there is enough in the record to be very troubled by your conduct,
足够的投诉 直指你的个人品行
including certain allegations
包括恐吓信事件
of blackmail from members of the transplant team,
针对移植手术工作组 的某位同事
and by your general refusal to meet with your patients.
及拒绝会见病人
It should be noted that
应当注意
your patient's cancer was diagnosed
你的病人仅凭 一次身体♥检♥查
as a result of a direct physical examination...
就被断诊为癌症 别提病人
Not of the patient. I met the brother, never met her.
我见过她哥哥 没见过病人
Should I go to a family reunion every time I take on a patient?
想我每接一个病人 出席一次家庭聚会?
The committee has determined that for no
委员会决定
less than one month,
至少一个月
Dr. House will have his practice supervised by another doctor,
House将被另一位医生 监督实习
to be designated by Dr. Cuddy.
被指派的是Cuddy医生
This proceeding is adjourned.
本次诉讼程序休会
Did you know this was coming?
你知道会这样吗?
They contacted me about an hour ago.
他们一个小时前通知我
What's happening to Chase?
那Chase呢?
Now you're fired!
现在你被解雇了
No. He's not.
不, 他没有
Dr. House, meet your new boss.
House医生 和你新老板打招呼
Guess I'm his best friend now.
我猜我们已成为死党了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表