Because you don't drool from your lungs?
因为肺不会流口水啊
Maybe the problem is not the embolus itself.
也许问题不是栓塞本身
Maybe it's the treatment.
也许是治疗的问题
Maybe you hit a nerve, literally.
也许你伤到了神经,看上去
The embolectomy was clean.
栓子切除术很干净
His legs were tired, too.
他的腿很疲倦
I thought it was from the sedation, but if not,
我以为是镇静作用,如果不是
it means he's got something systemic.
那就是全身性的
Which means it would have nothing to do with the stunts he's been pulling.
意思就是说跟他的营养药无关了
Lupus or polymyositis.
狼疮或者是多肌炎
It explains the progressive muscle weakness.
那可以解释肌肉无力
...
太年轻了不会
Some type of muscular dystrophy?
某种肌肉营养不足?
He's too old for that.
岁数够大了不会
So what would be just right, Goldilocks?
那到底是什么呢,喇叭花?
Full blood workup, including ANA for lupus.
全面的血液检查,包括狼疮的ANA监测
And get a muscle biopsy.
同时做肌肉活检
Find out if we're talking myopathy or neuropathy.
看看到底是肌肉的问题 还是神经系统的问题
I'm late for my session.
我开会晚了
Session?
开会?
It's all a part of the process.
是程序的一部分
You get angry and then you get...
你会生气,然后……
Yeah. I'm right on schedule.
对,我正合这个程序
So, when am I gonna be done?
那么什么时候才能结束呢?
No, I need to know, 'cause I got plans to make.
不,我需要知道因为我有计划
When can I safely book a game of squash?
我的意思是,我什么时候能预定壁球比赛?
When am I gonna stop being angry?
我什么时候能不生气?
Not today.
不是今天
I've come for the healing.
我做康复治疗
Dr. Harper, as you know,
哈医生,你知道
I have a bum leg.
我,嗯,有条坏腿
What you don't know is I'm upset about it.
但是你不知道我对它很生气
I need to talk.
我需要倾诉
You know House. You know we have a history.
你了解豪斯,你知道我们有过节
You've been telling me for years that I should come by.
你跟我说过多年我该参加
Here I am.
我来了
Hi, guys.
大家好
I've got a Thursday group.
周四有小组
Poker night.
打扑克
Monday morning?
周一上午?
Book club.
读书会
Well, look, if it's a problem,
嗯,你看,如果有问题……
I'll just go deal with my rage privately.
我♥干♥脆离开,自己对付我的愤怒去好了
Wait.
等等
If you two could resolve this tension, you could really help each other.
如果你俩能解决这种紧张气氛 你们真的可以互相帮助
I'm tired of fighting.
我懒得争吵
So either I say yes or I'm the jerk?
看来除非我同意要么我就是混♥蛋♥喽?
Oh, God, I know that feeling.
哦,上帝,我知道那种感觉
I took the muscle specimen from Jeff's thigh.
我从杰的大腿取了样本
I figured that's where we'd have the best chance at finding something.
我猜那是我们能发现问题的最佳机会了
The most painful place to cut into.
也是最疼的切入点
I assume that's caffeine-free.
我猜是无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Wouldn't want to be artificially boosting your performance.
不能人工增加你的性能
Don't start her up again.
别再惹她了
Caffeine's legal.
咖♥啡♥因♥是合法的
All about the rules, eh?
都是规矩的事,对吧?
It's a bike race,
只是个自行车比赛
a completely arbitrary set of rules that everyone complies with
都是由委员们定的
for no other reason than that some committee says that they should.
武断的规矩决定他们得遵守
But that's the point. That's what the game is.
但是那就是关键,那就是比赛
So, if you break an arbitrary rule, Cameron damns you to hell.
所以,如果你违背了武断的规定 卡梅伦就要你下地狱
But if you break a rule that actually has a reason that's designed to protect people,
但如果你破坏的规矩是设计来保护人们的
Cameron develops a crazy crush on you.
卡梅伦就会疯狂地爱上你
House doesn't pretend to be some golden boy.
豪斯并没刻意打扮自己
He does it to help people, not to glorify himself.
他是想帮助别人,不是美化自己
So why don't you report Jeff to the biking authorities?
那你干嘛不向自行车专家举报杰?
Ethics.
嗯,道德规范
Well, you wouldn't be doing it to glorify yourself.
嗯,你不是要美化自己
You'd just be trying to make a better world.
你是想建立美好社会
At least you can still get around on your own.
至少你还能自理
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道
But you're starting to walk.
但你正开始重新站立
You're gonna get better.
你会好起来
You have a job, a way to be productive.
你有职业,可以有所作为
And you have a wife.
你有妻子
Which gives greater meaning?
那更有意义?
A wife could make things harder, too, I suppose.
妻子可以使事情更复杂,我想
This isn't about Stacy.
这跟斯黛希无关
When it happened to me, Stacy was great.
当我出事时,斯黛希表现很好
She kept telling me not to rush it.
她一直让我不要太急躁
I never believed her.
但我从不相信她
She means it.
她很真诚
I know, but...
我知道,但...
Stacy.
斯黛希...
She shouldn't have to wait, right?
她不必等,对吧?
And you know she feels it, too.
而且你也知道她有同感
There's more time at work. There's more satisfaction from work.
就是在工作上花更多时间 从工作中得到更多满足
She didn't get married to be a nursemaid.
她并不是要结婚作保姆的
She wants a man.
她需要一个男人
How the hell could she have loved a manipulative son of a bitch like you?
他怎么会爱一个象你这样 操纵别人的混♥蛋♥?
That's an interesting question.
那是个有趣的问题
Maybe she was attracted to different things
也许她被我俩之间不同的东西所吸引
in the two of us.
那又为什么跟我重新开始关系?
She made a mistake.
她犯了个错
Maybe it's that simple.
或许就那么简单
Or maybe she saw something in me, something she doesn't get from you.
又或许是她看到我身上有你没有的东西
I'm not an ass.
我不是混♥蛋♥
Maybe she wanted an ass. She obviously did once.
或许她需要个混♥蛋♥,显然她曾有过一个
Either he goes or I go.
要么他走要么我走
You think that's the kind of thing you can just turn off?
你以为那是你关掉就可以解决的吗?
Get him out of here!
把他轰走
Dr. House, cancel your book group.
豪斯医生,取消你的读书会
You're coming on Mondays.
你周一来
Here's my new theory.
我有新理论
The drooling's another competitive edge.
流口水是另一个竞争优势
Nobody can draft behind it. The road gets slick.
没人能在他后面跑,因为路面太滑
He's the only one not racing in the rain.
他是唯一一个不在雨天比赛的人
He can barely move his arms and legs.
他几乎不能挪动手脚
Paralysis?
瘫痪?
No, just general weakness.
不,是全面的虚弱
Muscle biopsy is negative for polymyositis.
肌肉活检显示多肌炎测试阴性
And ALS and muscular dystrophy.
ALS和肌肉营养失调都不对
ANA for lupus, also negative.
狼疮的ANA监测也是阴性
Maybe his bike shorts are just on too tight.
也许是他的骑手短裤太紧了
So, by your rationale, House shouldn't use a cane.
那么按照你的原理,豪斯不该用拐棍
He should just drag his bum leg around as God intended?
他该象上帝所意愿的那样拖着他的坏腿?
House has a handicap.
豪斯有障碍
All he's aiming for is normality.
他的发泄方式是正常的
And who decides what's normal?
那由谁来决定是否正常?
What if we find a drug that makes people live 20 years longer?
我们发明一种可以 令人类活多20年的药又如何?
Should we ban that because it's not normal?
我们该因为那不正常就禁止吗?
Jeff doesn't want normal. He wants superpowers.
杰并不是要正常,他要超能力
So why is he normal?
那他又为什么正常呢?
Oh, God, you too?
哦,上帝啊,你也来吗?
He's shooting for extraordinary.
他因出色而遭枪毙啊
So why is everything so ordinary?
干嘛所有事都非得平凡呢?
I mean, this guy's breathing, drinking and injecting himself
我是说,这家伙呼吸、喝酒
with everything he can find to amp up his body chemistry,
注射他能找到的一切
and yet every test is normal.
来增强他身体的化学指标 但一切检查都那么正常
He's artificially raising his red blood count, so why isn't it raised?
他人为提高血红细胞含量 但又为什么没增加呢?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表